Best asia players?

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

rebelzrocks #1 Posted 21 October 2014 - 03:55 PM

Corporal

• 5648 battles
  • [T-X]

Anyone knows some of the best asia players? List them down below! 

I'll begin by listing one first:

MaTDoD, he wrecks man! 

Epic win ratio and by far the highest of all maximum exp earned in a battle I've ever seen. I've already compared his stats to the other tankers in NA and he may be one of a kind!

http://imgur.com/Pm7ZeG6
http://imgur.com/aNLz4px

PS: maybe asia too much noobs :p

_dr_ #2 Posted 21 October 2014 - 07:31 PM

Corporal

• 6939 battles

I guess Ure looking at It from different direction brother. I thought Asia Had many decent Player. Thats why their Win rate Ratio is in relatively baseline number. MaTDoD is superb I Know. But many others are really Good. Take example like Teruhikosakai, masayasu, KOR_heartbreaker, scychul, gurg, id_doomhammer, stealth!, kurono, norihide, panglima_tniAD, dewa10, Arc_ravanelli and many others...

The tankers creed : "If u running out of power, become a pillbox; running out of ammo, become a bunker; running out of time, become heroes.................................................................................."

_dr_ #3 Posted 21 October 2014 - 07:40 PM

Corporal

• 6939 battles
Oh and I almost forgot THe champ of WoT-PC Korean server also Play Here in Blitz Asia server fire_accurate LOL
The tankers creed : "If u running out of power, become a pillbox; running out of ammo, become a bunker; running out of time, become heroes.................................................................................."

Chalks #4 Posted 21 October 2014 - 08:53 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 15385 battles
As I've posted before: Syosand has best stats I've seen.

Despreaux #5 Posted 21 October 2014 - 11:06 PM

Captain

• 9998 battles
To me the best player is a person who never use gold, non cocky, not a gold spammer, good team player, kind and respectful, and willing to help anyone In need of his knowledge. 

"Right or wrong, evil or good, but they still fight, without second thoughts they march up to the enemy, they dont hope to go home tommorow, their families are now their war brothers, every bullet they shoot, every lives they taken, every blood they spilt, did they give up? They'll never give up, for their flag they will fight, even if it means dying at cost, rather than die in vain, they'll fight for whats theirs, until the last blood drop, they are the soldiers of war" -war-

rebelzrocks #6 Posted 22 October 2014 - 01:21 AM

Corporal

• 5648 battles
  • [T-X]

View Postreventer, on 21 October 2014 - 11:06 PM, said:

To me the best player is a person who never use gold, non cocky, not a gold spammer, good team player, kind and respectful, and willing to help anyone In need of his knowledge. 

never buy gold? What does that gotta do with being a best player? I use gold ammo in case of emergency, buy garage slots when I need more of em etc.

Mehliveat #7 Posted 22 October 2014 - 01:42 AM

Captain

• 18150 battles
  • [DP]

View Postrebelzrocks, on 22 October 2014 - 12:21 PM, said:

never buy gold? What does that gotta do with being a best player? I use gold ammo in case of emergency, buy garage slots when I need more of em etc.

Win rate can be padded if you spam gold.  Shifting the balance between skill and ability to resupply gold ammo.

I use gold ammo (sparingly) myself, it can dramatically change the game play, in a medium, I no longer have to flank people, no longer needing to take time to aim at the weak spots etc.  Alternatively, tanks with good armour but bad pen will suddenly become deadly if they spam gold.

Similarily with being in platoons, I can see a lot of unicums dropping in WR if they go solo.  Carrying 6 dead weight is impossible against a decent opposition, granted that a lot of oppositions are fairly bad as well.

At the end of the day, we get a list of terrific WRs, but we don't know how they got it.  Do they spam gold, do they platoon exclusively, or is it they are simply that good?  We wouldn't know.  Maybe once clan wars start, then noob team mates will no longer be an issue, and people will know to use gold, other spamming it or selectiviely.  But the playing field will be a lot even than in random games.

Edited by Mehliveat, 22 October 2014 - 01:54 AM.

Artisto81 #8 Posted 22 October 2014 - 01:53 AM

Captain

• 8231 battles

View PostMehliveat, on 22 October 2014 - 08:42 AM, said:

Win rate can be padded if you spam gold.  Thus shifting the balance between skill and ability to resupply gold ammo.

I use gold ammo (sparingly) myself, it can dramatically change the game play, in a medium, I no longer have to flank people, no longer needing to take time to aim at the weak spots etc.  Tanks with good armour but bad pen will suddenly become deadly if they spam gold.

Similarily with being in platoons, I can see a lot of unicums dropping in WR if they go solo.  Carrying 6 dead weight is impossible against a decent opposition, grant that a lot of oppositions are fairly bad as well.

At the end of the day, we get a list of terrific WRs, but we don't know how they got it.  Do they spam gold, do they platoon exclusively, or is it they are simply that good?  We wouldn't know.  Maybe once clan wars start, then noob team mates will no longer be an issue, and people will know to use gold, other spamming it or selectiviely.  But the playing field will be a lot even than in random games.

+1

"In Russia, they say I'm a Pole, in Poland they call me Russian".

“The German army is a machine, and machines can be broken!”— Konstantin Rokossovsky

Despreaux #9 Posted 22 October 2014 - 02:09 AM

Captain

• 9998 battles

View PostMehliveat, on 22 October 2014 - 08:42 AM, said:

Win rate can be padded if you spam gold.  Shifting the balance between skill and ability to resupply gold ammo.

I use gold ammo (sparingly) myself, it can dramatically change the game play, in a medium, I no longer have to flank people, no longer needing to take time to aim at the weak spots etc.  Alternatively, tanks with good armour but bad pen will suddenly become deadly if they spam gold.

Similarily with being in platoons, I can see a lot of unicums dropping in WR if they go solo.  Carrying 6 dead weight is impossible against a decent opposition, granted that a lot of oppositions are fairly bad as well.

Yes that Is what I mean by spamming gold ammo​

"Right or wrong, evil or good, but they still fight, without second thoughts they march up to the enemy, they dont hope to go home tommorow, their families are now their war brothers, every bullet they shoot, every lives they taken, every blood they spilt, did they give up? They'll never give up, for their flag they will fight, even if it means dying at cost, rather than die in vain, they'll fight for whats theirs, until the last blood drop, they are the soldiers of war" -war-

Despreaux #10 Posted 22 October 2014 - 02:12 AM

Captain

• 9998 battles

View Postrebelzrocks, on 22 October 2014 - 08:21 AM, said:

Also shows just how much he sacrificed to playing greatly. Unlike peple with prem that reaches tier 10 with prem and gold with almost no skills and be known as the zombies I know in tier 10

Mehliveat #11 Posted 22 October 2014 - 02:15 AM

Captain

• 18150 battles
  • [DP]

View Postreventer, on 22 October 2014 - 01:12 PM, said:

Also shows just how much he sacrificed to playing greatly. Unlike peple with prem that reaches tier 10 with prem and gold with almost no skills and be known as the zombies I know in tier 10

I am begining to see Tier 8-9s with around 1000 games quite often.

They are a bloody dead weight.  Games with 2-3 "premium" Tier 8s on your team usually means a loss.  Haven't seen a Panther/M10 do well in a game yet.

Edited by Mehliveat, 22 October 2014 - 02:15 AM.

shaquille12 #12 Posted 22 October 2014 - 05:10 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 8900 battles
I use premium ammo, since I bought prem tanks the cost doesn't bother me as its offsetted 

Despreaux #13 Posted 22 October 2014 - 06:35 AM

Captain

• 9998 battles
Seen a lot of people on tier 8 prem tanks with more or less 100 battles with 30 percent win rates. He kept being in the open like a invincible maniac and died few seconds later

CarvinMarvin #14 Posted 22 October 2014 - 07:54 AM

Captain

• 22631 battles

View Postreventer, on 22 October 2014 - 05:35 PM, said:

Seen a lot of people on tier 8 prem tanks with more or less 100 battles with 30 percent win rates. He kept being in the open like a invincible maniac and died few seconds later

Their my favourite kind of people... when they are on the other side. Them and the ones with 4,000+ battles and 30 something win rates. Makes up for some of the 40% something loonies I get. :ohmy:

Mehliveat #15 Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:41 AM

Captain

• 18150 battles
  • [DP]

View PostCarvinMarvin, on 22 October 2014 - 06:54 PM, said:

Their my favourite kind of people... when they are on the other side. Them and the ones with 4,000+ battles and 30 something win rates. Makes up for some of the 40% something loonies I get. :ohmy:

I had 4 Panther/M10s (as the top tier along with my Panther) on my team in the first 5 games today.  :facepalm: Not a good start.  Although the rest of the run seems to be pretty good with premium, with noobs evenly shared among the teams.

Edited by Mehliveat, 22 October 2014 - 08:41 AM.

CarvinMarvin #16 Posted 22 October 2014 - 08:46 AM

Captain

• 22631 battles

View PostMehliveat, on 22 October 2014 - 07:41 PM, said:

I had 4 Panther/M10s (as the top tier along with my Panther) on my team in the first 5 games today.  :facepalm: Not a good start.  Although the rest of the run seems to be pretty good with premium, with noobs evenly shared among the teams.

Funny how some premiums have bad reps that make you just dread their appearance on your side, and boost confidence when they are on the other side. I feel much the same when I see a Lowe as a top tier in a match.

_dr_ #17 Posted 22 October 2014 - 10:20 AM

Corporal

• 6939 battles
I agree With u About that dread feeling when Lowe is top tier in our team LOL:arta:

Chalks #18 Posted 22 October 2014 - 10:26 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 15385 battles

I'm at tier 9 these days so I see a few Lowes. They don't fill me with dread like they used to (when they're on my team).  Some of them can actually play now. The Lowe has been replaced by that stupid T26E4 Super Pershing. If see one on my team I cry. I've also run into some very bad ST-I drivers.

Mehliveat #19 Posted 22 October 2014 - 10:39 AM

Captain

• 18150 battles
  • [DP]

View PostCarvinMarvin, on 22 October 2014 - 07:46 PM, said:

Funny how some premiums have bad reps that make you just dread their appearance on your side, and boost confidence when they are on the other side. I feel much the same when I see a Lowe as a top tier in a match.

The sad thing is that the bad rep is justified.

In my first two games, it was the same P/M10, he did a piss poor job in the first game, got maybe 2-3 shots though.  In the 2nd game I told him to follow me, and sort of did follow me.  Granted he did about 1400 in the 2nd game, but we would have won if he stayed close instead of camping half way through a flanking move.  The 3rd and 4th P/M10 were different ones and they were hopeless.

(btw, I am sure he spoke English, he had a very Australian username.)

I have yet to see a good P/M10 driver in game.  But I have seen some WR (in the P/M10) approaching BBIC levels.

As to the P/M10 in general, I spend quite a while figuring out how to play the Panther, and even though I have gotten better, I don't think I quite got it yet.  Now, take away 50 in penetration, a tad less speed and you got the P/M10.  Sure the ROF is higher, but the typical noobs are of the camping variety, and 150 pen ain't gonna cut it as a fixed point sniper.  T34 and Lowes can sort of get away as a camper due to the good guns, but not the P/M10.  I haven't seen enough of SP, but at least the armour offers protection as a camper.

View PostChalks, on 22 October 2014 - 09:26 PM, said:

I'm at tier 9 these days so I see a few Lowes. They don't fill me with dread like they used to (when they're on my team).  Some of them can actually play now. The Lowe has been replaced by that stupid T26E4 Super Pershing. If see one on my team I cry. I've also run into some very bad ST-I drivers.

If you're tier 9, you can carry some dead weight tier 8s.  In the IS3, I didn't pay that much attention to the tier 8 premiums or P/M10 for that matter, because I know I can probably carry them.  But when you are at tier 7 (and soon back to tier 6), a dead weight top tier is a killer.

Edited by Mehliveat, 22 October 2014 - 10:54 AM.

Chalks #20 Posted 22 October 2014 - 10:55 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 15385 battles

Ha Ha. I spoke too soon about the Lowe. He wasn't on my team TF. He sat at spawn in Fort Despair and met me in E75 an IS-8 and a T-54 who flanked because we didn't want to meet their doom turtle in the ruins (we got him later in a 3 on 1 to win). I checked his stats after. 8 games total. 2 at tier 1 and 6 in his shiny new gold tank. 0 wins.

Stop press: I just went back to check facts and he now actually has 7 games in the Lowe with a grand total of 336 hp scored over all 7. Oh dear. How not to play Blitz. Poor bastard.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users