The Kamakaze Thread

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Dix_Neuf #21 Posted 26 October 2014 - 11:43 PM

First Lieutenant

• 10262 battles

After getting smashed for a good hour, I went and played some Gran Tankrismo in my T2 Light. God that tank is fun.

I spotted all seven. Killed one enemy with the peashooter, then put the button on the battle by ramming the T18 into the middle of next week.

Oddly, it shows I killed two in the team screen, but not in the detailed screen.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

CarvinMarvin #22 Posted 26 October 2014 - 11:46 PM

Captain

• 22631 battles
Also doesn't show if someone burns to death. You get the credit for it, but not on the efficiency screen.

Despreaux #23 Posted 27 October 2014 - 12:48 AM

Captain

• 9998 battles
Had another kamikaze, I was brawling a T-54, he manage to hit my fuel tank and burn me. Before dying I said "if im going down, im taking you with me" so I punch the gas and shoot him and we died together

"Right or wrong, evil or good, but they still fight, without second thoughts they march up to the enemy, they dont hope to go home tommorow, their families are now their war brothers, every bullet they shoot, every lives they taken, every blood they spilt, did they give up? They'll never give up, for their flag they will fight, even if it means dying at cost, rather than die in vain, they'll fight for whats theirs, until the last blood drop, they are the soldiers of war" -war-

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users