I had a good game with....

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

P0rcH #1 Posted 20 October 2014 - 08:56 AM

Sergeant

• 9391 battles

wow noticed a lot of negativity, so I thought why not start a I had a good game with,, thread and name some players that u played well with,

So ran into bushka at the temple with my kv-is him in his t20 I got 4 he got 2 it was a draw cause we had an afk that could have swung it but I had FUN! Ims ure that's why we play games for enjoyment not to bitch and moan

This is my tank. There are many like it but this one is mine. My tank is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my tank is useless. Without my tank I am useless. I must drive my tank true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my tank and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of my enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen.

Fosknow #2 Posted 20 October 2014 - 09:04 AM

Captain

• 49956 battles
  • [-IQ-]
I have played with bushka. He has skill.

The_Blackclaw #3 Posted 20 October 2014 - 09:13 AM

Corporal

• 32127 battles
  • [FOIL]
I tooned with M8Tricks in our RAMS and T-34. Was great fun!

Despreaux #4 Posted 20 October 2014 - 09:56 AM

Captain

• 9998 battles
Dont oftenly platoon as I used to, so not much plat stories from me but I can tell you of my good encounters. Met eagle once on rockfield and another on the railroad map. On first encounter I was on my T-44 doing painful grinds, I just had to bait shoots from the enemy and make use when the enemies look away as thats where I want to shoot. Have a couple of enemies shooting but yeah failed. Then I found a gap in their defences and found him. My allies went in and eliminate them all. Second match he was on my team, I just went into the buildings to defend against anyone coming in and watch for flankers.  I only got shoot once there and did over 1k damage than he did but it was a good match and had fun

"Right or wrong, evil or good, but they still fight, without second thoughts they march up to the enemy, they dont hope to go home tommorow, their families are now their war brothers, every bullet they shoot, every lives they taken, every blood they spilt, did they give up? They'll never give up, for their flag they will fight, even if it means dying at cost, rather than die in vain, they'll fight for whats theirs, until the last blood drop, they are the soldiers of war" -war-

bushka #5 Posted 20 October 2014 - 09:58 AM

Captain

• Video Contributor
  • 30255 battles
  • [SURLY]
Fun game that porch think draw was a good result for us!  

WITH ONE MILLION VIEWS ON CHANNEL, 140+ VIDEOS AND WEEKLY LIVE STREAMS

CHECK IT OUT YOU WOMBATS

Col_Abrams #6 Posted 20 October 2014 - 10:25 AM

First Lieutenant

• 1753 battles

"Accidentally" tooned with Carvin on Falls once. We both went over the Stone Bridge, straight into an ambush. Marvin got whacked, I  whacked the whackee and I can't recall if we won...

"They've got us surrounded again, the poor bastards..."
   Colonel Creighton W Abrams

CarvinMarvin #7 Posted 20 October 2014 - 10:58 AM

Captain

• 22631 battles

View PostCol_Abrams, on 20 October 2014 - 09:25 PM, said:

"Accidentally" tooned with Carvin on Falls once. We both went over the Stone Bridge, straight into an ambush. Marvin got whacked, I  whacked the whackee and I can't recall if we won...

We did indeed win. Tier 7 match with your Wolverine and my VK. Always ouch time when there is an SU-152 out there. Much more fun using one than facing one. I'm always oddly relieved if it is packing the higher tier 122mm over the 152mm as well.

Col_Abrams #8 Posted 20 October 2014 - 11:04 AM

First Lieutenant

• 1753 battles

View PostCarvinMarvin, on 20 October 2014 - 11:58 AM, said:

We did indeed win. Tier 7 match with your Wolverine and my VK. Always ouch time when there is an SU-152 out there. Much more fun using one than facing one. I'm always oddly relieved if it is packing the higher tier 122mm over the 152mm as well.

Bloody hell...your memory better than mine. I think I spent too many years in Sig with a headset on and tranx pumping out wattage  right next to my brain...kinda fried now.
"They've got us surrounded again, the poor bastards..."
   Colonel Creighton W Abrams

Despreaux #9 Posted 20 October 2014 - 11:47 PM

Captain

• 9998 battles
Found M8Tricks on his M10panther on my team on copper field, I decidr to go to the flank where I did a 2 vs 5 there. M8 gone to main advance to skirmish however when our team finally took the main advance I was already done for as 2 of them remains and was eventually killed off. However we won and hold off long enough to not let those bloody meds flank our HTs.

"Right or wrong, evil or good, but they still fight, without second thoughts they march up to the enemy, they dont hope to go home tommorow, their families are now their war brothers, every bullet they shoot, every lives they taken, every blood they spilt, did they give up? They'll never give up, for their flag they will fight, even if it means dying at cost, rather than die in vain, they'll fight for whats theirs, until the last blood drop, they are the soldiers of war" -war-

Dix_Neuf #10 Posted 21 October 2014 - 12:04 AM

First Lieutenant

• 10262 battles

Bushka, ShirouRabbit & Reventer.

With these lads we could carry the other five most times.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users