Jump to content


Mount Ventilation when crew is 100%


  • Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

nervnerv #1 Posted 18 October 2014 - 03:41 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 11978 battles
  • 21
  • [CT-2]
  • Member since:
    07-31-2014

Will the tank still benefits if I mount ventilation when crew is already 100%? Also isn't the cholocate/ cola still beneficial in the same situation?

 

 



shaquille12 #2 Posted 18 October 2014 - 03:43 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 8900 battles
  • 486
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014
Depends on the tank it self. What tank are u planning to use it on?  If you have premium account or tank, then use cola as I use  it myself

e4gl3eye #3 Posted 18 October 2014 - 03:54 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 4804 battles
  • 170
  • Member since:
    07-01-2014

Yes

Yes



RedAlert212 #4 Posted 18 October 2014 - 09:58 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 12974 battles
  • 34
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014

 

i found this tool, and how was a vents, rammer and rations etc works together.


http://www.wottools.net/dpm.html

loader skill is 100% crew etc.

i just put 115% at loader skill. 5% vent and 10% rations and you just tick the rammer.

 

i already test this on kv1s. reloder time goes from 20 sec to 18 sec.(17.75 sec)

 

And (RoF) rate of fire 2.86 for kv1s.

 

Hope it can help you all to understand this things works.

 

 

 

 


Edited by RedAlert212, 18 October 2014 - 10:16 PM.


Fosknow #5 Posted 18 October 2014 - 11:21 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 49956 battles
  • 1,139
  • [-IQ-]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014

What is Cola?

are you guys talking about Blitz or PC version?



Mehliveat #6 Posted 18 October 2014 - 11:25 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 18150 battles
  • 2,046
  • [DP]
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

View PostFosknow, on 19 October 2014 - 10:21 AM, said:

What is Cola?

are you guys talking about Blitz or PC version?

 

Gotta drive those Americans to get some Coca Cola into ya. 

RedAlert212 #7 Posted 18 October 2014 - 11:28 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 12974 battles
  • 34
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014
Cola for U.S.A, rations for U.S.S.R, Chocolate for German.

Fosknow #8 Posted 19 October 2014 - 01:00 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 49956 battles
  • 1,139
  • [-IQ-]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014

View PostRedAlert212, on 18 October 2014 - 09:58 PM, said:

 

i found this tool, and how was a vents, rammer and rations etc works together.


http://www.wottools.net/dpm.html

loader skill is 100% crew etc.

i just put 115% at loader skill. 5% vent and 10% rations and you just tick the rammer.

 

i already test this on kv1s. reloder time goes from 20 sec to 18 sec.(17.75 sec)

 

And (RoF) rate of fire 2.86 for kv1s.

 

Hope it can help you all to understand this things works.

 

 

 

 

You list a website but there is only body armor there. What are you talking about? Please explain clearly.



KodaK #9 Posted 19 October 2014 - 01:16 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2574 battles
  • 331
  • Member since:
    05-03-2012
Guys, i'm making this clear. The vents and food stack on top of the crew's mastery level. IT JUST DOESN'T DISPLAY IT IN THE GARAGE.

Fosknow #10 Posted 19 October 2014 - 01:20 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 49956 battles
  • 1,139
  • [-IQ-]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014

KodaK,

If you add ventilation, what should be sacrificed? I know it depends on tank. Use a T43 or T44 as example. ie Should I get rid of wet ammo rack or CO2 in fuel tank?

Does this make sense?


Edited by Fosknow, 19 October 2014 - 01:21 AM.


RedAlert212 #11 Posted 19 October 2014 - 01:30 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 12974 battles
  • 34
  • Member since:
    02-12-2014
i dont know more about body armor in that web site.i only use DPM calc to check Relode time.because i dont know the formula to convert RoF to second with rammer,rations and vents.

Sorry if this tools very complicated, i dont know how to explain, i just found this tools yesterday.

And again Sorry for my bad English

KodaK #12 Posted 19 October 2014 - 02:11 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2574 battles
  • 331
  • Member since:
    05-03-2012

View PostFosknow, on 19 October 2014 - 01:20 AM, said:

KodaK,

If you add ventilation, what should be sacrificed? I know it depends on tank. Use a T43 or T44 as example. ie Should I get rid of wet ammo rack or CO2 in fuel tank?

Does this make sense?

CO2 tanks definitely. That only helps if your tank gets on fire regularly (like them germans and the front mounted transmissions) and the examples you gave me rarely catch fire unless it's a lucky or well placed shot. Imo replace WAR too since i rarely get ammo rack damage in the 43 and 44.

 

A lot of my mentors suggest rammer, vents and optics as standard for them and all the way to the 62a



shaquille12 #13 Posted 19 October 2014 - 02:22 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 8900 battles
  • 486
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014
since we're on this topic, whats the optimal equipments for american heavies?. ive got GLD, rammer, and vertical sterb and use cola as a 4th slot to replace vents.

SNSDIUJunHao #14 Posted 19 October 2014 - 04:11 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 2936 battles
  • 38
  • Member since:
    06-30-2014
And when did I offend ur friend darknight claiming he a pro, admitted I was noob in that round cause of your darknight  friend, if he didn't talke crap about me, I won't have been so angry  and gotten piss off about him and lost the match

View Postshaquille12, on 19 October 2014 - 10:22 AM, said:

since we're on this topic, whats the optimal equipments for american heavies?. ive got GLD, rammer, and vertical sterb and use cola as a 4th slot to replace vents.

 


Edited by SNSDIUJunHao, 19 October 2014 - 04:32 AM.


SNSDIUJunHao #15 Posted 19 October 2014 - 04:13 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 2936 battles
  • 38
  • Member since:
    06-30-2014

View Poste4gl3eye, on 18 October 2014 - 11:54 PM, said:

Yes

Yes

Ya I still know u, but forget to reply earlier post lol



nervnerv #16 Posted 19 October 2014 - 04:54 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 11978 battles
  • 21
  • [CT-2]
  • Member since:
    07-31-2014
I see...let mr try put vent on my pather m10

shaquille12 #17 Posted 19 October 2014 - 04:56 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 8900 battles
  • 486
  • Member since:
    06-27-2014

View PostSNSDIUJunHao, on 19 October 2014 - 03:11 PM, said:

And when did I offend ur friend darknight claiming he a pro, admitted I was noob in that round cause of your darknight  friend, if he didn't talke crap about me, I won't have been so angry  and gotten piss off about him and lost the match

 

 

that's between dark night and you, though u only did 9 damage while knight and I did 4000+ damage in total and carried the whole team. I'd appreciate if you two can sort ur differencenes with each other. But I'll support dark night since I saw who was at fault in that match!

SNSDIUJunHao #18 Posted 19 October 2014 - 05:07 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 2936 battles
  • 38
  • Member since:
    06-30-2014

View Postshaquille12, on 19 October 2014 - 12:56 PM, said:

 

that's between dark night and you, though u only did 9 damage while knight and I did 4000+ damage in total and carried the whole team. I'd appreciate if you two can sort ur differencenes with each other. But I'll support dark night since I saw who was at fault in that match!

 

ok , i still blame dark only, ur is no problem

SNSDIUJunHao #19 Posted 19 October 2014 - 05:10 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 2936 battles
  • 38
  • Member since:
    06-30-2014

View Postshaquille12, on 19 October 2014 - 12:56 PM, said:

 

that's between dark night and you, though u only did 9 damage while knight and I did 4000+ damage in total and carried the whole team. I'd appreciate if you two can sort ur differencenes with each other. But I'll support dark night since I saw who was at fault in that match!

 

if I was playing well, we would have won instead even i splash out at least 500 damage higher

KodaK #20 Posted 19 October 2014 - 06:48 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2574 battles
  • 331
  • Member since:
    05-03-2012

View Postshaquille12, on 19 October 2014 - 02:22 AM, said:

since we're on this topic, whats the optimal equipments for american heavies?. ive got GLD, rammer, and vertical sterb and use cola as a 4th slot to replace vents.

 

good combo. Some prefer optics or vents over GLD but yeah, depends on your play




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users