Captain

• 49956 battles
  • [-IQ-]

Today

Wins 4

Losses 5

Draws 1

My T43 has lost 5% of total wins.

I am incredibly angry about this nonsense. Something has changed in the game. I am quite certain that WOT has done something to the game. It is like I am playing tanks with 50% crew and no equipment upgrades.

myTankScks #22 Posted 20 October 2014 - 01:26 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 19868 battles

View PostFosknow, on 19 October 2014 - 11:54 PM, said:

Today

Wins 4

Losses 5

Draws 1

My T43 has lost 5% of total wins.

I am incredibly angry about this nonsense. Something has changed in the game. I am quite certain that WOT has done something to the game. It is like I am playing tanks with 50% crew and no equipment upgrades.

they made you lose and the other guy win?

Artisto81 #23 Posted 20 October 2014 - 01:35 AM

Captain

• 8231 battles

View Postbushka, on 20 October 2014 - 06:23 AM, said:

Won about 85% doing platoons on weekend.

Got hammered a lot doing solo.

The big difference for me is the amount of games where people score 0 dmg.  Two or three team mates at a time with 0 contribution.

Maybe we should platoon every weekends? Going abroad the day after tomorrow tough, hope still have a chance to play....

"In Russia, they say I'm a Pole, in Poland they call me Russian".

“The German army is a machine, and machines can be broken!”— Konstantin Rokossovsky

Despreaux #24 Posted 20 October 2014 - 02:43 AM

Captain

• 9998 battles
After mind boggling team carries and utterly insane teams that im getting on my T-44, also teasing MM by being on the worst time possible to play (where all the zombies creep) only manage to win 70% of the time. Achievement: T-54 has been recieved with no prem, gold, or any actual help. Finally got a Ace badge for the T-44 also

"Right or wrong, evil or good, but they still fight, without second thoughts they march up to the enemy, they dont hope to go home tommorow, their families are now their war brothers, every bullet they shoot, every lives they taken, every blood they spilt, did they give up? They'll never give up, for their flag they will fight, even if it means dying at cost, rather than die in vain, they'll fight for whats theirs, until the last blood drop, they are the soldiers of war" -war-

Mehliveat #25 Posted 20 October 2014 - 05:14 AM

Captain

• 18150 battles
  • [DP]

View Postreventer, on 20 October 2014 - 01:43 PM, said:

After mind boggling team carries and utterly insane teams that im getting on my T-44, also teasing MM by being on the worst time possible to play (where all the zombies creep) only manage to win 70% of the time. Achievement: T-54 has been recieved with no prem, gold, or any actual help. Finally got a Ace badge for the T-44 also

Hey, at least you are good enough to carry the zombies.  Rest of us mortals, just lose and rant on the weekends.  LOL.

Despreaux #26 Posted 20 October 2014 - 06:35 AM

Captain

• 9998 battles
Still a painful progress to be carrying them all to the core, I would literally pull my hair out one by one and just face palm for a year looking at those kind of people being in my team

"Right or wrong, evil or good, but they still fight, without second thoughts they march up to the enemy, they dont hope to go home tommorow, their families are now their war brothers, every bullet they shoot, every lives they taken, every blood they spilt, did they give up? They'll never give up, for their flag they will fight, even if it means dying at cost, rather than die in vain, they'll fight for whats theirs, until the last blood drop, they are the soldiers of war" -war-

Fosknow #27 Posted 20 October 2014 - 06:45 AM

Captain

• 49956 battles
  • [-IQ-]

I am still trying to figure out how to play T43 and T44. 

I got Survivor badge in T44 on Friday and then the weekend came along.

reventer, any tips? I could use some help.

I try to lead frontal assault or go spot, and I get blasted. These tanks are not fast enough to flank all the time, and if I do flank, I usually get blasted by numerous tanks.

What am I supposed to do? Hide until all the enemy has been damaged and then go in?

Despreaux #28 Posted 20 October 2014 - 06:58 AM

Captain

• 9998 battles

View PostFosknow, on 20 October 2014 - 01:45 PM, said:

I try to lead frontal assault or go spot, and I get blasted. These tanks are not fast enough to flank all the time, and if I do flank, I usually get blasted by numerous tanks.

What am I supposed to do? Hide until all the enemy has been damaged and then go in?

The T-44 is more like an assassin, you should have another medium tank with you at all cost. Dont flank when enemy knows that you are there and have nothing else to do then watching you from flanking. You can be a bait shoot by exposing your turret on a semi hull down spot and go back and forth to make him miss or shoot a strong spot so your allies can hit him when he made his shoot. The T-44 also works best as a brawler however this should be done by experienced players. The new 100mm gun on the T-44 makes the gun  also a sniping gun when needed. Its a jack of all trades so you have a wide selection of playstyles on it. If you like to head to danger and whip the enemy team senseless then you should have rammer, gld and vert stbslzr. If you like to support and have more defense then you should use the wet ammo rack, fill tanks with CO2 and coated optics or pericope. Try to expose mainly your turret as the hull is decent but still easily penetrated. Try shooting enemies that are showing their weakspots and are quite a threat. This tank is also very good at hull locking TDs and circling slow HTs. Just be careful and dish out heavy damage and the T-44 should work nicely

KodaK #29 Posted 20 October 2014 - 07:06 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 2574 battles

View PostFosknow, on 20 October 2014 - 06:45 AM, said:

As you know i've tooned with you in your T44 before and i'm telling you, you play your med like an IS3 more than a T44; you peekaboom with it too much instead of trying to find a way to get side or rear shots in

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users