• 473 battles
  • [WG]
Tell us what you would like to see featured in the next episode! :great:

CHDR_HorsemanBojack #2 Posted 08 April 2016 - 02:01 PM

Corporal

• 17627 battles
  • [NCR]

Hmm...it's seem that would be a new country in furture

It's would be great if you talk about it.

And maybe tell us more about clans competition if you have,I heard RU server  try to do that this year,in Warsaw I think?

DefenderOfTheArtillery #3 Posted 08 April 2016 - 03:14 PM

Corporal

• 29758 battles
  • [MYF]

I would like the penetration zones to be removed.(reddish areas indicating the non pennable area) (which is doubtful).

also, when can we expect training rooms..? In 2016 2nd quarter?

Edited by DefenderOfTheArtillery, 09 April 2016 - 06:57 AM.

ameero112ak #4 Posted 08 April 2016 - 05:15 PM

Private

• 6631 battles
  • [ROCAH]

Hey lol i shouldnt write this here im from asia region and i spoke to ozan on facebook seems he doesnt have messenger
i told him amazing thing for the next update to change old boring things to new amazing changing
So where see this and please understand
1 about clans it is really boring about simple clan , why we just make something much better
we can play clan wars against other clans with more xp and credits and gold!
2- about platoons also very boring why can we play platoons fight against other players and more friends in each battle
Imagine you can play with 4 friends in one platoon and u can battle against your friends also in a fight platoon

3-and about really bad ping most of asia serves please improve that

4- battles replay we can save our battles gameplay and upload it to youtube facebook etc so others people like the game so more players can play

5- more comos and we can make our oun paint
ex we can paint our tank what color we want and put names on the tanks !

Post merged to thread.

~Elite911.

GeneralFearlessBr0 #5 Posted 08 April 2016 - 10:51 PM

Corporal

• 4290 battles
  • [HAA]

It'll be interesting to see about how Ozan and his fellow comrades talk about more on strongholds and clan wars, even if I know they won't be implemented in the near future, but it will still get me and aswell as other people around in this community knowing more and what to do.

...Also I'll like to see how you awesome developers add such boom-blasting updates in your working-techno-thingy skills!:B

Anyway that's all I have to say now.

EDIT: Oh and maybe talk about what YOU devs and staff of the WG team think about these updates and issues, I'd say it could be quite the fact to hear from you people, and Ozan. :)

Edited by GeneralFearlessBr0, 08 April 2016 - 10:53 PM.

-Quote from Joseph Stalin.
Tanks a Lot mate!
Daily life: Hit, Run, Scout, Hide, Hit, Run...

JPS_Deathwalker #6 Posted 09 April 2016 - 03:05 AM

Captain

• 15788 battles

View PostGeneralFearlessBr0, on 09 April 2016 - 06:51 AM, said:

EDIT: Oh and maybe talk about what YOU devs and staff of the WG team think about these updates and issues, I'd say it could be quite the fact to hear from you people, and Ozan. :)

Yes, this. Also how did you guys manage 1.10?(The invisible tanks glitch thing). I still remember what a crazy and funny update it was.

When you want to succeed as much as you want to live to breathe, then only you will succeed.

kyritot05 #7 Posted 09 April 2016 - 04:28 AM

Corporal

• 7414 battles
  • [AUST]
I dont know but i wanna know whether or not you will add more lines to the japanese because line cus russia got an addition while it already has a lot of tanks while japan has not.

DefenderOfTheArtillery #8 Posted 09 April 2016 - 06:56 AM

Corporal

• 29758 battles
  • [MYF]

View Postameero112ak, on 08 April 2016 - 05:15 PM, said:

Hey lol i shouldnt write this here im from asia region and i spoke to ozan on facebook seems he doesnt have messenger
i told him amazing thing for the next update to change old boring things to new amazing changing
So where see this and please understand
1 about clans it is really boring about simple clan , why we just make something much better
we can play clan wars against other clans with more xp and credits and gold!
2- about platoons also very boring why can we play platoons fight against other players and more friends in each battle
Imagine you can play with 4 friends in one platoon and u can battle against your friends also in a fight platoon

3-and about really bad ping most of asia serves please improve that

4- battles replay we can save our battles gameplay and upload it to youtube facebook etc so others people like the game so more players can play

5- more comos and we can make our oun paint
ex we can paint our tank what color we want and put names on the tanks !

Post merged to thread.

~Elite911.

Clan wars aren't coming this year, and it's quite difficult implementing the feature without increasing storage size, and well that may updat a lotta users due to the extra storage size. Also I read somewhere Apple doesn't allow apps greater than 3GB.

2. Training rooms you mean. They are being tested and will be coming in late 2016.

4plats never exist. Max is 3 for PC. 

3. Ping depends upon your location from Singapore where the servers are, so if you live nearer to Moscow or to the Arabian server you should play there, also check your internet connection too.

4. Battle replays are also being implemented, but well it won't be this year that's for sure.

5. Custom camo, nope I won't like it , will increase the size. And also don't see the use for custom camo.

kyritot05 #9 Posted 11 April 2016 - 05:10 AM

Corporal

• 7414 battles
  • [AUST]
I have an idea, what about you guys tell us what you do in your free time, you guys can't always be working on the game 24/7.

EVEVEV #10 Posted 11 April 2016 - 08:00 AM

Corporal

• 10997 battles
  • [HJG]

Clan Wars

The Chieftan Mk.6

French Tanks

ALL Gurls N Panzer Tanks, Yes that's right, all.

All the tanks

kyritot05 #11 Posted 11 April 2016 - 09:50 AM

Corporal

• 7414 battles
  • [AUST]

View PostEVEVEV, on 11 April 2016 - 08:00 AM, said:

Clan Wars

The Chieftan Mk.6

French Tanks

ALL Gurls N Panzer Tanks, Yes that's right, all.

All the tanks

Wow you actually had the time to do all these, points for effort man. :)

Look for all I know, french tanks will be implemented in blitz, girls und panzer tiger is already being implemented too and will be able to get in a certain mission.

(Not sure about clan wars because it will take up too much space in mobile making kinda impossible so...)

Medron #12 Posted 11 April 2016 - 09:08 PM

Corporal

• 5288 battles

Im kinda getting bored of just 7 v 7..

Is it possible to add more players to a battle and maybe extend the map?

If not then

Can you add the feature like in PC where in the map has a grid and we can click any area and tell the team or get their attention to that area.

Lastly, im getting a bit of ping issues here in Asia(obviously) before i never got to reach 300 but now i get 100(normally) then in 1-4 secs, i go to 300 and rising then goes back to 100. This gets annoying especially when i drive a Ru251 and i ping while i go forward then i just zoom into enemy lines and get insta killed by derp guns. I do hope it gets fixed or it might be because of my country

Lame signature doesnt work. Need help here. 

"I said, to the people of Philippines, when I came, I shall return. Tonight, I repeat

those words, I shall return." - General MacArthur

kyritot05 #13 Posted 12 April 2016 - 01:34 AM

Corporal

• 7414 battles
  • [AUST]

View PostMedron, on 11 April 2016 - 09:08 PM, said:

Im kinda getting bored of just 7 v 7..

Is it possible to add more players to a battle and maybe extend the map?

If not then

Can you add the feature like in PC where in the map has a grid and we can click any area and tell the team or get their attention to that area.

Lastly, im getting a bit of ping issues here in Asia(obviously) before i never got to reach 300 but now i get 100(normally) then in 1-4 secs, i go to 300 and rising then goes back to 100. This gets annoying especially when i drive a Ru251 and i ping while i go forward then i just zoom into enemy lines and get insta killed by derp guns. I do hope it gets fixed or it might be because of my country

1. Well its possible for them to add more players in the battlefield but don't expect it to happen in the next few updates.

2. The map thing like the pc. Not sure because they did say that putting things like that is kinda useless because some low resolution devices can't handle these things.

3. Ping problems practically just depends on your internet so if your having problems with because its slow, it is close to summer so expect a lot of people playing.

(Hope this helps) ;)

Medron #14 Posted 12 April 2016 - 09:34 AM

Corporal

• 5288 battles

View Postkyritot05, on 12 April 2016 - 01:34 AM, said:

1. Well its possible for them to add more players in the battlefield but don't expect it to happen in the next few updates.

2. The map thing like the pc. Not sure because they did say that putting things like that is kinda useless because some low resolution devices can't handle these things.

3. Ping problems practically just depends on your internet so if your having problems with because its slow, it is close to summer so expect a lot of people playing.

(Hope this helps) ;)

1 I hope they do add lol, im getting a bit bored of 7v7

2 How would that affect the performance? Its almost the same as doing the little quotes such as Affirmative, negative an etc

3 Well then ill just hope my country is just having a bit of issues trackin the server

Thanks for the info :)

"I said, to the people of Philippines, when I came, I shall return. Tonight, I repeat

kyritot05 #15 Posted 12 April 2016 - 02:32 PM

Corporal

• 7414 battles
  • [AUST]

View PostMedron, on 12 April 2016 - 09:34 AM, said:

1 I hope they do add lol, im getting a bit bored of 7v7

2 How would that affect the performance? Its almost the same as doing the little quotes such as Affirmative, negative an etc

3 Well then ill just hope my country is just having a bit of issues trackin the server

Thanks for the info :)

The thing that you can do in the map in pc cannot be done in moblie ( as so they said ) because of low resolution devices,

I think they meant is that the the grid cannot be seen in some devices because the lines used to make the grid will not be seen in other devices because its so thin and can only use some pixels to make it up, so if its too thin, some low res devices can't see it, if grid is too big then it will cover up the map, to only counter act this is to make the map bigger which im sure they wont do because it will take up the whole screen of your tab or phone.

This is just my own opinion so im sorry if all this is wasting your time or it sucks but, only time will tell.

(Either way i think they will kinda atleast change it up a bit for mobile so its possible there wont be a grid and will only light up the place you highlighted so yeah.) Well hope this helps.;)

Medron #16 Posted 12 April 2016 - 08:13 PM

Corporal

• 5288 battles

View Postkyritot05, on 12 April 2016 - 02:32 PM, said:

The thing that you can do in the map in pc cannot be done in moblie ( as so they said ) because of low resolution devices,

I think they meant is that the the grid cannot be seen in some devices because the lines used to make the grid will not be seen in other devices because its so thin and can only use some pixels to make it up, so if its too thin, some low res devices can't see it, if grid is too big then it will cover up the map, to only counter act this is to make the map bigger which im sure they wont do because it will take up the whole screen of your tab or phone.

This is just my own opinion so im sorry if all this is wasting your time or it sucks but, only time will tell.

(Either way i think they will kinda atleast change it up a bit for mobile so its possible there wont be a grid and will only light up the place you highlighted so yeah.) Well hope this helps.;)

Ah very good point. Thanks again for the huge info :)

AmerSD #17 Posted 29 April 2016 - 01:02 PM

Corporal

• 3523 battles
  • [MYRED]
I dont think I have any idea what I want to see next. Because you guys at WG really doing a very good job to implement new things in every update and events. I'm just gonna wait the next update. Tq guys for making this great game.

shoutaoh #18 Posted 07 May 2016 - 08:53 AM

Corporal

• 7186 battles
  • [TCATS]
Simple Hope: FV4202 be replaced by Centurion AX

OldSniper #19 Posted 13 May 2016 - 09:12 AM

Corporal

• 6932 battles
  • [PJT]
Seeing new tanks n map updates will be very much appreciated actually especially with the discussion of new tech trees for quite a few times now. Centurion AX replacing the FV4202? Hopefully that will come first. Thx WG

kyritot05 #20 Posted 15 May 2016 - 02:41 PM

Corporal

• 7414 battles
  • [AUST]

I have a question, will it be possible to be able to flip tanks upsidedown in the future or will will it take too much space for some devices to take in, like always, if this is a stupid question im really sorry but either thank you for the work you guys have done, you guys rock.:)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users