Captain

• Administrator
  • 470 battles
  • [WG]
Tell us what you would like to see featured in the next episode! :great:

Artisto81 #2 Posted 04 March 2016 - 12:59 PM

Captain

• 8231 battles
I would love to see different Asia server producers / WG staffs hosted each episodes.... Let us know you more....:medal:

"In Russia, they say I'm a Pole, in Poland they call me Russian".

“The German army is a machine, and machines can be broken!”— Konstantin Rokossovsky

outlawzrage #3 Posted 04 March 2016 - 02:46 PM

Sergeant

• 14580 battles
  • [SGT-1]
Maybe about the different game modes (if any) in the roadmap. I'd like to know if they plan to implement interesting game modes in the future.

YouTube: youtube.com/c/qamarulfattah

Clangokkuner #4 Posted 04 March 2016 - 04:16 PM

Corporal

• 14338 battles
  • [408]
Collecting player suggestions regarding gameplay balance and tell us about what you think of the suggestions

cxcxcx #5 Posted 05 March 2016 - 03:07 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 20188 battles
  • [-RW-]
I have 2 things what i just think
- Show/tour us wg office :)
- Make regular schedule of release(e.g 1/week or 1/2weeks)
Thats all from me
Great video for the start, not bad :D

AmerSD #6 Posted 07 March 2016 - 04:04 AM

Corporal

• 3523 battles
  • [MYRED]
Better matchmaking I hope. And no minus credits if players win the battle, at least some credits if not too many. And would like to see we can have TEST TRACK to test drive any newly purchased tanks so we can familiarised with its handling before we can bring it to the battle.

RoneMok #7 Posted 07 March 2016 - 05:41 AM

Captain

• 16103 battles
  • [LORDS]

Everyday we do this, we live by this, we get affected by this, we rise and we go down by this. Yet it is a primitive caveman version here and nothing much is invested to improve on this here.

Yes, I am now COMMUNICATING with you as you READ this.

Short cut command aid buttons at right bottom corner.... Listing "affirmative, negative, cap the base" etc.

We Need more buttons...... We need a universal language......we have so many races of many languages playing this game..... Or is the gamer only interested in English speaking customers? 

I have been saying this one and a half years ago, in 2014.

No thoughts or improvements invested in this important feature of communication in the battlefield among the army personnels.

there is "attack" but there should also be a "regroup" or "fall back". 

There should be a "frontline", "sniper, snooper" etc.

There should be <---   --->  up, down, or east, west, north, south. But this feature can be better improved  in the game I mention below.

I am playing another game "VainGlory", go try it then you can understand what I am saying.

It has a few command buttons where the commands fall on the screen where you want your partners to go or do..... to "attack", "rally", "avoid", "caution" etc.

You tap the command, activated, you tap on the screen, the command logo appears on the mini map.... Presto, no misunderstanding.

These commands are not in words, but in universal sign language.... "Exclamation mark in yellow triangle", "4 arrows pointing to centre in green circle" etc.

Chain of commands is very important in real life and in the game.

To date, I have never seen a country win a war without talking to one another and doing guess work as their army move along.

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Edited by RoneMok, 07 March 2016 - 05:50 PM.

RoneMok #8 Posted 07 March 2016 - 06:06 AM

Captain

• 16103 battles
  • [LORDS]

Can we have more members in our clan? 

50 is too few. Maybe 100 is nice. 150 is also good....200 is possible too.

I have many applicants to my family clan. 

Do you know how difficult to explain to them that we have no vacancy left? 

Do you know how heart breaking to see that these are really serious, hard working and high performance players?

To be fair, these applicants came in later than the clans. I cant sack my present members who came in earlier and already contributed so much and worked so hard for the clan. 

I also cant simply raise our clan application standards just to justify removing our clan members.

My clan members are like family to one another and many out there want to join us bcos of what they heard by word of mouth.

I have ever thought of setting up another clan and put in a lieutenant to head it, but it wont be the same feelings any more. The chats, the comradeship etc will be separated and different.

I hope the producer please do something to help us.

I can hear the other popular clans clamouring for this change as well.

Another thing please....

Can we have more letterings for our clan suffix (is that what we call it).

Ours is "LORDS". Maybe give us 7-9 letters so we can have more permutations?

5 is so few to play around. Many clans end up with so many funny and amusing ones bcos of the limitations.

Wraith598 #9 Posted 07 March 2016 - 06:14 AM

Captain

• 21403 battles
  • [FEAST]
Better customer service and Faster Tickets Response.,also WG event in Indonesia LOL

Run?., i prefer Tactical Retreat

Officer and Proud member of Fiercest South East Asian Tankers (FEAST)

wot_beast #10 Posted 07 March 2016 - 07:28 AM

Private

• 14015 battles
  • [SINGH]

Like in pc version please add platoon audio chat . So by this the players will communicate each other fastly

maestr0_0 #11 Posted 07 March 2016 - 11:03 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 26926 battles
  • [STORM]

i would like to see what is the plan for Blitz in the next few years...

1) will it be following WoT PC development or does it have its own agenda... other than the obvious (Clan wars, Training room, etc - which is similar to WoT PC)

reason being: i wish to know, that the money i put into the game will still be alive for the next few years and still attracts the same (more) serious/community gamers playing the game, and not rot away as alot of MMO games had happened.

RoneMok #12 Posted 07 March 2016 - 11:23 AM

Captain

• 16103 battles
  • [LORDS]

View Postwot_beast, on 07 March 2016 - 03:28 PM, said:

Like in pc version please add platoon audio chat . So by this the players will communicate each other fastly

Sorry to add this, friend.

Audio chat would be fantastic, but we have to bear in mind, luckily we both can communicate in English.

If you only speak indian and I only speak chinese. How about those in vietnamese, korean, japanese, russian, european etc?

Elite911 #13 Posted 07 March 2016 - 12:42 PM

Moderator Lead

• Senior Moderator
  • 137 battles
  • [B2DV]

View PostRoneMok, on 07 March 2016 - 04:36 PM, said:

Can we have more members in our clan? 

50 is too few. Maybe 100 is nice. 150 is also good....200 is possible too.

100 is probably doable. Max on WoT PC is 100. Anything over won't be done.

View PostRoneMok, on 07 March 2016 - 04:36 PM, said:

Can we have more letterings for our clan suffix (is that what we call it).

You mean clan tags. 5 is the max also for WoT PC.

View PostWraith598, on 07 March 2016 - 04:44 PM, said:

Better customer service and Faster Tickets Response.,also WG event in Indonesia LOL

Be noted, customer service doesn't just deal with Blitz, but WoT PC, WoWS and WoT Generals, so a lot of users may be sending tickets in. If you have a ticket that's been with no response for 7 days, please send me the ticket ID in a PM and I'll have it looked at.

View Postwot_beast, on 07 March 2016 - 05:58 PM, said:

I can ask about this. I have requested for platoon chat to not just only work in-game, but in garage too. So for example, if you die in battle and you go back to garage and your other platoon mate is still in battle, you can still communicate to each other. But voice chat, if it does get implemented, will only be used for platoon chats, training rooms, etc, not for random battles across all players.

View Postmaestr0_0, on 07 March 2016 - 09:33 PM, said:

i would like to see what is the plan for Blitz in the next few years...

1) will it be following WoT PC development or does it have its own agenda... other than the obvious (Clan wars, Training room, etc - which is similar to WoT PC)

reason being: i wish to know, that the money i put into the game will still be alive for the next few years and still attracts the same (more) serious/community gamers playing the game, and not rot away as alot of MMO games had happened.

We are getting training rooms soon and also Clan Wars, we will also be getting Strongholds eventually too like in WoT PC.

Also, for those asking about artillery in Blitz, there will be no SPGs controllable by players, they will most likely be called in as an ability for Strongholds.

Regards,

Elite911.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me.
For gameplay advice, try the WG Wiki or ask on the forums.
For reporting players, appealing bans, financial issues, etc, please contact Support. You can also report players to me, make sure you provide evidence, such as screenshots or a video.
WoT Blitz game and forum rules can be found here: Game Rules - Forum Rules.

Zacronzer #14 Posted 07 March 2016 - 03:13 PM

Corporal

• 7495 battles
  • [EXSG]

View PostRoneMok, on 07 March 2016 - 12:41 PM, said:

Everyday we do this, we live by this, we get affected by this, we rise and we go down by this. Yet it is a primitive caveman version here and nothing much is invested to improve on this here.

Yes, I am now COMMUNICATING with you as you READ this.

Short cut command aid buttons at right bottom corner.... Listing "affirmative, negative, cap the base" etc.

We Need more buttons...... We need a universal language......we have so many races of many languages playing this game..... Or is the gamer only interested in English speaking customers? 

I have been saying this one and a half years ago, in 2014.

No thoughts or improvements invested in this important feature of communication in the battlefield among the army personnels.

there is "attack" but there should also be a "regroup" or "fall back". 

There should be a "frontline", "sniper, snooper" etc.

There should be <---   --->  up, down, or east, west, north, south. But this feature can be better improved  in the game I mention below.

I am playing another game "VainGlory", go try it then you can understand what I am saying.

It has a few command buttons where the commands fall on the screen where you want your partners to go or do..... to "attack", "rally", "avoid", "caution" etc.

You tap the command, activated, you tap on the screen, the command logo appears on the mini map.... Presto, no misunderstanding.

These commands are not in words, but in universal sign language.... "Exclamation mark in yellow triangle", "4 arrows pointing to centre in green circle" etc.

Chain of commands is very important in real life and in the game.

To date, I have never seen a country win a war without talking to one another and doing guess work as their army move along.

But that would make a conflict between the team playing.....I meant not everyone gonna listen to you and sometimes they don't even know what that supposed to mean, are you saying we should also INCLUDE a tutorial for Sign language ? But on the other hand it's a pretty good idea for strategizing in the game, seriously though you gonna need 30 sec extra ready time so you can actually spread your plan to the other player, this will affect In some map such as mines (where medium need to rush), middleburg (opposing enemies will reach you within 5-10 second into the game) and Winter malinovka (usually the enemies will rush to windmill and will snipe you from there ) so the command would have to be very quick and recognizeable to everyone

Superb Skilled tank But noob player
An Average Tanker with basic stats
A common soldier won the war by risking their life, while their commander only Command them. Even so their life lies on the commander hands - Anonymous tactician

EAT_WhiteTiger #15 Posted 07 March 2016 - 05:38 PM

Private

• 5013 battles
  • [EAT]
1- plan for training room
2- About Tournaments and bonus
3- clan wars
4- new promotion levels in clan like co-leader
5- new nation , Japanese heavy tanks and new achievements medals like WoT pc

RoneMok #16 Posted 07 March 2016 - 06:05 PM

Captain

• 16103 battles
  • [LORDS]

View PostZacronzer, on 07 March 2016 - 11:13 PM, said:

But that would make a conflict between the team playing.....I meant not everyone gonna listen to you and sometimes they don't even know what that supposed to mean, are you saying we should also INCLUDE a tutorial for Sign language ? But on the other hand it's a pretty good idea for strategizing in the game, seriously though you gonna need 30 sec extra ready time so you can actually spread your plan to the other player, this will affect In some map such as mines (where medium need to rush), middleburg (opposing enemies will reach you within 5-10 second into the game) and Winter malinovka (usually the enemies will rush to windmill and will snipe you from there ) so the command would have to be very quick and recognizeable to everyone

Sorry my pix arrived late, for the benefit of those not interested or no time to get into the other game.

See the pix and the universal sign... Straight forward to undrstd.

Of course there will be those who will oppose you... everybody wants to be in charge.... until the battle is lost, then they will say you were in charge.

I am for the "short cut" buttons bcos time is not lost, it takes a few precious seconds for the "typing apps" to load. Then there is the actual typing and those who are not using the same language....

Notice the game has a "surrender" option, of course we in the tankies are too proud to say surrender. We would rather die.

Then there is a "practice mode", where 3 real live players in a team are put against 3 bots in another team for practice.

In a game where real players are pitted against another team of real players, there is an "honour" the players after the game ends. So you feel good if another player puts the thumbs up for you. 

For those who abandoned the game, they will be detected and their name will be "struck off" at the end of the game listing. These AFKs will be warned and penalised and even banned if they dont correct their behaviour.

Dark_Exile_ #17 Posted 08 March 2016 - 01:45 AM

Captain

• 19277 battles
  • [UQ]
I'd say replays..

DEPUTY COMMANDER OF "UQ HOLDER!" ||| AUSTRALIA 

If you have any concerns regarding the game or reports of AFK players, send a PM with uncensored evidence and it'll be passed on. :)

maestr0_0 #18 Posted 08 March 2016 - 11:10 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 26926 battles
  • [STORM]

View PostElite911, on 07 March 2016 - 08:42 PM, said:

We are getting training rooms soon and also Clan Wars, we will also be getting Strongholds eventually too like in WoT PC.

Also, for those asking about artillery in Blitz, there will be no SPGs controllable by players, they will most likely be called in as an ability for Strongholds.

Regards,

Elite911.

Thanks for the prompt reply.. 

JK_STONE #19 Posted 08 March 2016 - 02:21 PM

Captain

• 11385 battles
  • [FEAST]

1. AFK and BOT- Auto detection of some kind, it's impacting overall play quality

2. Highest damage dealt or XP on loser team to have winning team's credit co-efficient (make it worthwhile for team members to carry harder)

Good luck on the battlefield!

CarvinMarvin #20 Posted 09 March 2016 - 05:54 AM

Captain

• 19274 battles
To be honest I think something about whether there is any chance of us seeing replays, or what the issues are would be a great idea. As someone who really doesn't want to go through the hassle of jailbreaking my iPad, and doesn't have a Mac to hook it to, but would still like to rewatch certain fights (read M games, Supremacy games, etc...) it is a feature that I wouldn't mind knowing whether there is any hope.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users