• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

Elite911 #1 Posted 18 February 2016 - 07:31 AM

Moderator Lead

• Senior Moderator
  • 173 battles
  • [B2DV]

Hello, Commanders,

Should you encounter any problems, whether it may be something on the forum or in-game, please create a thread here to report issues you're having and get help from the community. Should you also need extra help from staff, please submit a ticket to Support here: https://asia.wargaming.net/support/

Should you need help on how to submit a ticket, check out this guide here: http://forum.wotblitz.asia/index.php?/topic/7943-how-to-submit-ticketsto-report-people-ask-questionsetc/

When creating a thread, please provide detailed information including screenshots, if you can. This will make it easier for people to help you.

Please also try and search for similar threads to an issue you're having before creating a thread as it may result in your thread being locked for creating a duplicate thread, and there may also be a solution to your issue posted in there.

WARNING: Please do not report financial issues here, such incidents SHOULD be sent in a ticket to Support.The forum cannot help you with it and it will result in your thread being locked with a note telling you to go to Support.

Regards,

Elite911.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me.
For gameplay advice, try the WG Wiki or ask on the forums.
For reporting players, appealing bans, financial issues, etc, please contact Support. You can also report players to me, make sure you provide evidence, such as screenshots or a video.
WoT Blitz game and forum rules can be found here: Game Rules - Forum Rules.

Elphelt_Valentine #2 Posted 18 February 2016 - 10:46 AM

Private

• 8030 battles
  • [_CR_]
How about if my thread is asking for clarifcations and help at the same time

Elite911 #3 Posted 18 February 2016 - 12:02 PM

Moderator Lead

• Senior Moderator
  • 173 battles
  • [B2DV]

View PostKikuri_hime, on 18 February 2016 - 09:16 PM, said:

How about if my thread is asking for clarifcations and help at the same time

Hello,

If you're asking for clarifications and help you can make a thread in the Newcomers' Forum depending on what you mean by 'help', are you able to define it? Do you mean help with gameplay or an error you're having?

Regards,

Elite911.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me.
For gameplay advice, try the WG Wiki or ask on the forums.
For reporting players, appealing bans, financial issues, etc, please contact Support. You can also report players to me, make sure you provide evidence, such as screenshots or a video.
WoT Blitz game and forum rules can be found here: Game Rules - Forum Rules.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users