• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

Lotro_Fanatic #81 Posted 28 October 2017 - 07:57 AM

Private

• 4510 battles

View PostLotro_Fanatic, on 28 October 2017 - 07:55 AM, said:

Quote:

View PostSoulCount, on 19 July 2017 - 02:44 AM, said:

I have a question. I have a Mac book pro that I play World of Tanks with, now question is, Why can't any iOS play buy from the premium store online instead of the slow tank we can buy from the in game store? This feels to me that Wargames.net is being biased agents IOS uses to bring pleasure to the PC uses. I think this should be suggested by other IOS uses as I already have done so myself. This is not fare as PC uses get to pick all the good and fast tanks that are being used in game and Mac uses kinda don't have a chance agent them. Thank you for reading this.:facepalm:

What do you mean online premium store?

How is it different from the in game store??

ive never heard of it?

Edited by Lotro_Fanatic, 28 October 2017 - 07:58 AM.

SteveHat #82 Posted 09 November 2017 - 08:55 PM

Sergeant

• 8325 battles
  • [ANZUS]

Could we please have a Forest and a Steppe map?

The Forest map could have gentle undulating ground with small amounts of hard cover (small farm/cottage/water tanks) but wold mainly be trees bisected with roads. The trees could be reworked versions of the current trees. They would provide soft cover while upright but no cover once driven over. The meta would be about spotting and creating avenues of fire by clearing sections of forest. 

The Steppe map would be a Battle of Kursk style map. Just gentle undulating ground with occasional hedges or farm houses. Good for TDs and needing Lights/Mediums to spot and Heavies to absorb damage. Encourages formation play. That is more like a real tank battle!

Im guessing the problem with these types of map is that they're too resource heavy for the game client but it would be great to have one or two maps that felt like the areas real tank battles were fought (another would be a Normandy hedge row map) rather than the current style.  

jagadeesh77 #83 Posted 07 December 2017 - 11:50 AM

Corporal

• 8425 battles
  • [NEON]
Can we have something like chat feature itself...rather than blitz chat..?

tarangan #84 Posted 14 December 2017 - 10:55 AM

Private

• 302 battles
  • [1NDEX]
As we know that biggest tank battle in world is done with 432 tanks. But now it is time be prepare for more.

Now think about world war III is happen and new city is evacuated. It going to be battle ground of world war III. 1000 tanks going to roar in the city.

Structure of the battle 1000 tanks which means 500 vs. 500. Where alliance will be made of 4 countries. Which means 4 countries fight 4 another countries. Each country will have 100 tanks and 25 tank destroyer. Each country will have one commander. Total eight commanders of eight countries.

It will be a massive destruction of world which we can’t imagine. One will win and one will loose.
For further details please contact.

tarangan #85 Posted 14 December 2017 - 10:57 AM

Private

• 302 battles
  • [1NDEX]
As we know that biggest tank battle in world is done with 432 tanks. But now it is time be prepare for more.

Now think about world war III is happen and new city is evacuated. It going to be battle ground of world war III. 1000 tanks going to roar in the city.

Structure of the battle 1000 tanks which means 500 vs. 500. Where alliance will be made of 4 countries. Which means 4 countries fight 4 another countries. Each country will have 100 tanks and 25 tank destroyer. Each country will have one commander. Total eight commanders of eight countries.

It will be a massive destruction of world which we can’t imagine. One will win and one will loose.
For further details please contact.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users