Jump to content


World of Tanks Blitz Assistant Wishes and Suggestions


  • Please log in to reply
55 replies to this topic

Elphaba #1 Posted 20 January 2016 - 06:34 AM

    Captain

  • Administrator
  • 435 battles
  • 1,287
  • [WG]
  • Member since:
    01-13-2013

Dear tankers,

 

Since the app was released, our development team has been constantly improving and upgrading the mobile assistant.

 

We believe that with your help, the World of Tanks Blitz Assistant will become an intuitive and useful aid, with many interesting and unique features.

 

In this topic, you can leave your comments and suggestions; tell us what you want to see in the mobile app.

 

Together we will make the app even more useful.

 

Sincerely,

Development Team



Maddoxkkm #2 Posted 22 January 2016 - 02:27 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 20657 battles
  • 1,388
  • [FEAST]
  • Member since:
    01-14-2015

And periodic stats. Like 30days, 60 days , 90days.... etc..

And let us compare according to periodic stats


Clan Commander of Fiercest South-East Asian Tanker [FEAST]

Also developer of SerBot (A Discord Bot for WoTB Stats Checking) LINK TO INVITE IT

My Clanmates are now starting to say that i am going to be "Aslain of WoTB".....  But How? https://madwotbmod.wordpress.com/ <<< the place where my Modding magic begins.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. " ~Winston Churchill


Dr_Jedi #3 Posted 22 January 2016 - 02:59 AM

    Captain

  • Moderator
  • 3938 battles
  • 1,461
  • [SH4FT]
  • Member since:
    04-01-2015

+1 Maddox.

 

On fun side, can the app be made to show which tank killed how many times.

Will help to see what's missing for those expert medals.



iamSamRock #4 Posted 23 January 2016 - 05:22 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 29792 battles
  • 436
  • [VOG]
  • Member since:
    08-11-2014
Android version has more info than iOS version LOL. plz bring them to parity. iOS version feature summary, Android version has almost all details.

_PlatoonProfessor_ #5 Posted 25 January 2016 - 09:12 PM

    Captain

  • Moderator
  • 16541 battles
  • 3,245
  • [UQ]
  • Member since:
    10-31-2014
The ability to compare 2 players stats. not just yours and someone else's! ;)

DEPUTY COMMANDER OF "UQ HOLDER!" ||| AUSTRALIA 

 

If you have any concerns regarding the game or reports of AFK players, send a PM with uncensored evidence and it'll be passed on. :)

 


Maddoxkkm #6 Posted 26 January 2016 - 12:09 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 20657 battles
  • 1,388
  • [FEAST]
  • Member since:
    01-14-2015

View PostClanBassadoR, on 26 January 2016 - 05:12 AM, said:

The ability to compare 2 players stats. not just yours and someone else's! ;)

 

well its possible..... at least in Android. I have been playing the comparison between two different players other than me... of course i am logged in.

Clan Commander of Fiercest South-East Asian Tanker [FEAST]

Also developer of SerBot (A Discord Bot for WoTB Stats Checking) LINK TO INVITE IT

My Clanmates are now starting to say that i am going to be "Aslain of WoTB".....  But How? https://madwotbmod.wordpress.com/ <<< the place where my Modding magic begins.

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. " ~Winston Churchill


Elphaba #7 Posted 28 January 2016 - 07:31 AM

    Captain

  • Administrator
  • 435 battles
  • 1,287
  • [WG]
  • Member since:
    01-13-2013

View PostMaddoxkkm, on 26 January 2016 - 12:09 AM, said:

well its possible..... at least in Android. I have been playing the comparison between two different players other than me... of course i am logged in.

 

There's the scale icon at the top right corner of the iOS version for comparing player stats. :great: To compare two players (not including yourself), tap your name and it'll bring you to the player search.

Edited by Elphaba, 28 January 2016 - 08:11 AM.


xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx #8 Posted 01 February 2016 - 01:32 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 9148 battles
  • 1,273
  • [WOTSG]
  • Member since:
    12-12-2013
Details of last 10-15 battles

Edited by xXYolo_Noob_DriverXx, 07 March 2016 - 03:28 AM.


EVEVEV #9 Posted 13 February 2016 - 04:12 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 10997 battles
  • 73
  • [HJG]
  • Member since:
    09-19-2015
A Tankopedia. :izmena:

TitusTanker #10 Posted 18 February 2016 - 09:54 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 7435 battles
  • 220
  • [HKONE]
  • Member since:
    08-08-2015
training room, please

blacknoheart #11 Posted 01 March 2016 - 04:20 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 6688 battles
  • 239
  • [TFO_3]
  • Member since:
    09-13-2015

i'm borrowing someone's idea : 

 

tech tree please so that we can view other tanks, i'll be very useful

 

 


 


Accuram #12 Posted 02 March 2016 - 10:44 PM

    Private

  • Member
  • 21000 battles
  • 1
  • Member since:
    08-01-2014
I am interested in win-rate by map, to know whether I mastered it or not. 

JK_STONE #13 Posted 04 March 2016 - 02:02 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 10970 battles
  • 950
  • [FEAST]
  • Member since:
    07-09-2014
  • Stats based on custom date setting... not 30/60/90 day kind of stats... but 3/1/2016 8pm (UTC+8).  In our most recent contest on Base Capture/Defense point accumulation, there's no way anyone can keep track of what they have or have reached.  If we are allow to set a custom date/time, and review all stats we have accumulated since that date/time, then it would be helpful to track our progress since certain date/time.
  • Stats by 'map', I would like to know which map I do particularly well and which one NOT.
  • Top 3 clan(s) that have contributed to my Win and Loss.
  • Stats on premium ammo fired by tank at the end-of-battle result.
  • Player's overall premium ammo usage %.

 


 

Good luck on the battlefield!


iamSamRock #14 Posted 09 March 2016 - 09:36 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 29792 battles
  • 436
  • [VOG]
  • Member since:
    08-11-2014

easy to implement i think, how about a pull-to-refresh please? i usually have the app open on my phone while i Blitz on my iPad and check stat frequently. it would be you nice to reload the stat without switching to players/clan/news page and back to your own stats.



anthonylei01 #15 Posted 15 March 2016 - 12:32 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 10706 battles
  • 1,137
  • [CPVA]
  • Member since:
    09-27-2015
Please fix the bug with IS-3D, cannot see this tank after the recent update

Neb10k #16 Posted 23 March 2016 - 11:42 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 35464 battles
  • 423
  • [GU4RD]
  • Member since:
    07-01-2014

number of games versus wr stats for individual tanks - is WR going up or down in each one?

 

And wr by map versus number of games, similar to Accuram's suggestion above, is Wr increasing or decreasing, for each tank on a particular map.

 

Wr per day of week, wr per time of day.

 

thanks.

 

 

 

 

 



Neb10k #17 Posted 25 March 2016 - 12:59 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 35464 battles
  • 423
  • [GU4RD]
  • Member since:
    07-01-2014

A more general and leftfield suggestion - player like or dislike.

 

Reckon I would accrue a few of each. But it would lift behaviour of many players and a select few could be infamous.



LegendaryLeo46 #18 Posted 26 March 2016 - 02:06 PM

    Private

  • Member
  • 7107 battles
  • 9
  • [A-WTN]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014
I'm not sure if other players have the same dilemma as I currently battle but here it is. The credits earning is really atrocious. I play mostly on my T-54(Tier IX) and earning credits have always been a constant struggle. Yes, i am fully aware that different tanks offer different credit earnings but, you gotta consider the fact that winning,losing or drawing will certainly deteriate your savings. So far, the only way i have ever encountered to gaining credits through Tier IX and up tank game-play is through the premium days. Many crucial factors are to be considered here... Most importantly, will increasing the credits earned for Tier IX tanks by a minimum of 20%+ affect economical wages? Most certainly it will but, increasing the credits earned for my subject of matter will improve customer/player satisfaction therefore, making them spend money to progress faster instead of the constant backlash of negative credit earnings that almost seems like WarGaming.net forces us to want to pay. I myself have spent atleast $100+ on the game; buying premium tanks and all the special bundles. Unfortunately, i wasn't able to keep my premium tanks, therefore, i ended up selling them because i enjoyed progressing through tank lines... That itself costs an undesirable amount of money to continue. Lastly, exp earning is fine, nothing wrong with it... Just the credits...please WarGaming.net, i am sure that an enormous amount of players share my problem and if they dont... Its most likely because they deleted the game already...

LegendaryLeo46 #19 Posted 26 March 2016 - 02:08 PM

    Private

  • Member
  • 7107 battles
  • 9
  • [A-WTN]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014

View PostLegendaryLeo46, on 26 March 2016 - 02:06 PM, said:

I'm not sure if other players have the same dilemma as I currently battle but here it is. The credits earning is really atrocious. I play mostly on my T-54(Tier IX) and earning credits have always been a constant struggle. Yes, i am fully aware that different tanks offer different credit earnings but, you gotta consider the fact that winning,losing or drawing will certainly deteriate your savings. So far, the only way i have ever encountered to gaining credits through Tier IX and up tank game-play is through the premium days. Many crucial factors are to be considered here... Most importantly, will increasing the credits earned for Tier IX tanks by a minimum of 20%+ affect economical wages? Most certainly it will but, increasing the credits earned for my subject of matter will improve customer/player satisfaction therefore, making them spend money to progress faster instead of the constant backlash of negative credit earnings that almost seems like WarGaming.net forces us to want to pay. I myself have spent atleast $100+ on the game; buying premium tanks and all the special bundles. Unfortunately, i wasn't able to keep my premium tanks, therefore, i ended up selling them because i enjoyed progressing through tank lines... That itself costs an undesirable amount of money to continue. Lastly, exp earning is fine, nothing wrong with it... Just the credits...please WarGaming.net, i am sure that an enormous amount of players share my problem and if they dont... Its most likely because they deleted the game already...

 

From your boy~LegendaryLeo46

The_Violator_ #20 Posted 26 March 2016 - 02:26 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 852 battles
  • 322
  • Member since:
    05-11-2015

View PostLegendaryLeo46, on 26 March 2016 - 02:08 PM, said:

 

From your boy~LegendaryLeo46

You should put this under the feedback thread, not here. 






15 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 15 guests, 0 anonymous users