How to submit tickets(to report people, ask questions...etc)

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Meanist____ #21 Posted 21 August 2016 - 09:33 AM

Sergeant

• 43832 battles

I resently had a game were it came down to me in a T 44 and a T 54 on my team against one IS 8 on the opposing team. As I was engaging the IS 8 the T 54 came and blocked me from being able to shoot at the IS 8 and allowing the IS 8 to get shoots on me as a result I got destroyed, what I couldn't figure out at the time was why the IS 8 didn't shoot at the T 54 while all this was going on as he had an easy shoot into the rear of the T 54 and plenty of opportunity to do so until the after game stats I noticed they were from the same clan. Now as you can understand with all this going on I hardly had time to stop and take 3 screenshots in game so all I have is a end game screenshot showing they were in the same clan so is there any point in reporting this or is it just ends up my word against there's?

Elite911 #22 Posted 22 August 2016 - 03:22 AM

Moderator Lead

• Senior Moderator
  • 173 battles
  • [B2DV]
The staff member who handles the bot violations has asked for multiple screenshots of the offender to show it.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me.
For gameplay advice, try the WG Wiki or ask on the forums.
For reporting players, appealing bans, financial issues, etc, please contact Support. You can also report players to me, make sure you provide evidence, such as screenshots or a video.
WoT Blitz game and forum rules can be found here: Game Rules - Forum Rules.

Meanist____ #23 Posted 22 August 2016 - 12:14 PM

Sergeant

• 43832 battles
Ah now that is were the system of reporting bot afk etc. fails. Like I said above I was to preoccupied with trying to play the game there was no time to stop and take photos. Basically you have to have been taken out early in the game or have a system of recording you game play to be able to gather proof. I do understand that you require multiple screen shoots so the system of reporting is not abused. And by the why I was not acussing anyone in the example above of being a bot, but manipulating the game to help own clan members.

Elite911 #24 Posted 23 August 2016 - 07:06 AM

Moderator Lead

• Senior Moderator
  • 173 battles
  • [B2DV]
We have discussed about having a replay system implemented into Blitz, but not sure if it will happen as it may not be easy to add.

For reporting players, appealing bans, financial issues, etc, please contact Support. You can also report players to me, make sure you provide evidence, such as screenshots or a video.

Meanist____ #25 Posted 25 August 2016 - 09:43 AM

Sergeant

• 43832 battles

View PostLiquidSnake, on 11 January 2016 - 07:36 PM, said:

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Usually the faulty player will be given a warning or chat ban for that matter.

Regards,

L.S

Q. Is that what it means when you get someone using chat and all that you get is a speaker image or are the using a diffent language?

Meanist____ #26 Posted 25 August 2016 - 09:57 AM

Sergeant

• 43832 battles

What do they mean when they send you a email that says Please note that if you do not reply to this ticket, it will be closed

automatically within 72 hours.?

Elite911 #27 Posted 25 August 2016 - 10:04 AM

Moderator Lead

• Senior Moderator
  • 173 battles
  • [B2DV]

View PostMeanist____, on 25 August 2016 - 07:27 PM, said:

What do they mean when they send you a email that says Please note that if you do not reply to this ticket, it will be closed

automatically within 72 hours.?

This means you have not responded to your ticket that you've made on the support website. If no further replies are made, the ticket will be automatically closed and you will no longer be able to reply to it.

TheRealJared #28 Posted 01 October 2016 - 12:06 PM

Private

• 11230 battles
  • [STORM]
So I've been banned by WG for charge-back, sent them a ticket 2 weeks ago and haven't got a reply. What do i do?

Elite911 #29 Posted 01 October 2016 - 07:37 PM

Moderator Lead

• Senior Moderator
  • 173 battles
  • [B2DV]

View PostTheRealJared, on 01 October 2016 - 09:36 PM, said:

So I've been banned by WG for charge-back, sent them a ticket 2 weeks ago and haven't got a reply. What do i do?

PM me your ticket ID.

TANDOG #30 Posted 19 January 2017 - 03:41 AM

Corporal

• 4850 battles
I sent a ticket to WG last Jan 5, 2017, they replied a couple of hours after but then put it on que again, now it is the 19th and still no update or response. Nice!

WOOF WOOF!

teysanook #31 Posted 21 January 2018 - 03:50 AM

Captain

• 5401 battles
  • [T1RKX]

View PostTANDOG, on 19 January 2017 - 10:41 AM, said:

I sent a ticket to WG last Jan 5, 2017, they replied a couple of hours after but then put it on que again, now it is the 19th and still no update or response. Nice!

I'm sorry to hear that. Could you send Elite911 or me your ticket number?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users