How to submit tickets(to report people, ask questions...etc)

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

skhi0mura #1 Posted 04 January 2016 - 11:55 AM

Corporal

• 31969 battles
  • [A-RU]

Have you ever been in a situation where you got blocked, or seen some people displaying unsportsman like behaviour, but not know how to report it?

Or have you ever had trouble with transactions? Or you want to delete your account?

Then worry no more as this guide (should) rid you of your helpless state:B

First Step

Open up your game, and press the are which I have circled in green( the button with 5 new notifications)

Second Step

After pressing that a menu will pop up from the left. And in there you will find a support button. Press it and you should be redirected to your browser(Safari on IOS devices and Chrome for Android)

Step Three

Now you should be redirected into a page like this (Disclaimer: I am using an android Tablet, so it might be a bit different depending on your device). If this is your first time coming to this page you might have to log yourself in, using your wargaming account email address and password(The email address and password you use to log into Blitz). After logging in, you will see that there is an my tickets tab. Click it.

Step Four

Now you will see an orange submit tickets button. Click it.

Step Five 

Now you will have to specify what your ticket is about. As an example I will be submitting an ticket about a player being afk in game. Since this is for blitz, most of you will pick "Wot Blitz", but If you have some trouble with your account (ex: want to delete my account), you will choose WG account.

Step Five

You must further specify what your ticket is going to be about. In my case it is going to be about someone being afk, so I will choose "Rule Violations", but there are many other categories to choose from.

Step 6

Now you must enter a brief summary of what your ticket is going to be about. In my case it is going to be a player being afk. Once you are done, press continue.

Step Seven

Now the website will give you articles that might possibly hold answers to your questions( If you are asking questions). In my case, I am just reporting a person, so my problem is not solved. If your problem is solved, press the problem solved button, and you are done.

Step Eight

Now you must further elaborate your problem if possible. In my case there is not much to elaborate so I will just copy down my summary. You can also send photos by pressing the browse button. This is especially useful when you are reporting someone, as it gives irrefutable evidence to your claim. After you are done press the orange continue button, and you should be done.

From experience, a reply should come within a day (Disclaimer: This is from my personal experience, so it might take longer for you).

I hope this helps ;)

Just some random noob with a youtube channel

Check it out if you have more time on your hands than you know how to spend

7_Lunchbox_ #2 Posted 04 January 2016 - 12:02 PM

Captain

• 29614 battles
  • [E7]
Nice guide mate :) mods maybe Pin this?

DEPUTY COMMANDER OF "UQ HOLDER!" ||| AUSTRALIA 

If you have any concerns regarding the game or reports of AFK players, send a PM with uncensored evidence and it'll be passed on. :)

pinexbt #3 Posted 04 January 2016 - 12:09 PM

Sergeant

• 8473 battles
  • [JOKAZ]
Cant add pics :( it says that the size of the image is too big. I'd just post a link of the inage instead

Edited by pinexbt, 04 January 2016 - 12:11 PM.

Ze worst stats ever!!!

KHANATIQURREHMAN2015 #4 Posted 04 January 2016 - 12:22 PM

First Lieutenant

• 8731 battles
Crop out unnecessary space/information?

pinexbt #5 Posted 04 January 2016 - 03:06 PM

Sergeant

• 8473 battles
  • [JOKAZ]
Too complicated... Im on ipad

Ze worst stats ever!!!

_iNOOB_ #6 Posted 04 January 2016 - 09:02 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 33249 battles
  • [-GV-]
Great post mate! :D I was looking for the way to place a ticket before to report a bad behaviour player, this is very helpful from now. Cheers.

RazorOmegaOne #7 Posted 05 January 2016 - 01:20 PM

Captain

• 10002 battles
Awesome!! Now people can stop spamming the forum with questions about trying to report players.

Proud Tanker Of SHAFT

FIGHT FOR YOUR TEAM,NOT FOR YOURSELF 

I do not expect mercy,neither should you expect any from me.

"American soldiers in battle don't fight for what some president says on T.V., they don't fight for mom, apple pie, the American flag...they fight for one another."
- Lt. Col. Hal Moore

Maddoxkkm #8 Posted 05 January 2016 - 04:43 PM

Captain

• 41939 battles
  • [FEAST]

View PostRazorOmegaOne, on 05 January 2016 - 09:20 PM, said:

Awesome!! Now people can stop spamming the forum with questions about trying to report players.

very true lol..... and also maybe less naming and shaming will happen :)

Leader of FEAST (Fulcra of the East), Twister Cup 2018 & 2019 Asia Server Champion

Developer of SerBot (Discord Stats Bot) & Mod Site MadWoTBMods

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. " ~Winston Churchill

skhi0mura #9 Posted 08 January 2016 - 01:39 PM

Corporal

• 31969 battles
  • [A-RU]

View PostClanBassadoR, on 04 January 2016 - 12:02 PM, said:

Nice guide mate :) mods maybe Pin this?

View PostTankTonyVN, on 04 January 2016 - 09:02 PM, said:

Great post mate! :D I was looking for the way to place a ticket before to report a bad behaviour player, this is very helpful from now. Cheers.

Thanks ;)

View PostKHANATIQURREHMAN2015, on 04 January 2016 - 12:22 PM, said:

Crop out unnecessary space/information?

As for the pics im too lazy to re upload them to so they'll have to do as they are now, but as for the context, Ill be hapypy to edit if Youll point out where you think is unnecessary 

Dr_Jedi #10 Posted 08 January 2016 - 02:18 PM

Captain

• 4316 battles
  • [SH4FT]

View Postskhi0mura, on 08 January 2016 - 07:09 PM, said:

As for the pics im too lazy to re upload them to so they'll have to do as they are now, but as for the context, Ill be hapypy to edit if Youll point out where you think is unnecessary 

I think Khan was talking to pinexbt.

KHANATIQURREHMAN2015 #11 Posted 08 January 2016 - 02:19 PM

First Lieutenant

• 8731 battles

View Postskhi0mura, on 08 January 2016 - 09:39 PM, said:

Thanks ;)

sorry,i was not clear about it

i was replying  to pinexbt when he said he couldnt upload his images and i replied crop out unnecessary information

sorry for causing confusion;)

skhi0mura #12 Posted 09 January 2016 - 07:31 AM

Corporal

• 31969 battles
  • [A-RU]

oh lol, sorry that was me rushing to the conclusion...again:facepalm:

KHANATIQURREHMAN2015 #13 Posted 09 January 2016 - 09:09 AM

First Lieutenant

• 8731 battles

View Postskhi0mura, on 09 January 2016 - 03:31 PM, said:

oh lol, sorry that was me rushing to the conclusion...again:facepalm:

doesnt matter ;)

FOIL_Looney #14 Posted 11 January 2016 - 05:40 AM

Sergeant

• 16690 battles
  • [FOIL]
Good article but WG never feed back on tickets. A lot of players recently appeared who think it's ok to insult other player's mothers during battles.  I've screenshotted them all and submitted tickets. WG just close the ticket and you have no idea what happened to them.

7thKiLLa #15 Posted 11 January 2016 - 07:36 AM

Captain

• Administrator
  • 524 battles
  • [WG]

View PostKillerPilchard007, on 11 January 2016 - 01:40 PM, said:

Good article but WG never feed back on tickets. A lot of players recently appeared who think it's ok to insult other player's mothers during battles.  I've screenshotted them all and submitted tickets. WG just close the ticket and you have no idea what happened to them.

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Usually the faulty player will be given a warning or chat ban for that matter.

Regards,

L.S

anonym_jXktcKVBMWgF #16 Posted 11 January 2016 - 03:43 PM

Sergeant

• 0 battles

I submitted a ticket on November 7, they replied on January 7. Basically I wanted to permanently close and delete my account. I sent that ticket in a fit of rage over bad MM, high ping, etc.  Obviously in the two months that it took them to act, I ended up continuing to play ;)  so in the end, I don't mind that my account was not deleted.

And for those who are curious to know: it is ridiculously difficult to have your account deleted.  You have to

give your account registration date (would anyone even remember that!), the name of your Internet Service Provider (why on earth I don't know), the city of account registration, 

• visual data concerning all your financial transactions (submit on-line banking transaction screenshots only, they will not consider screenshots of email notifications),
  • bill screenshots or any other information related to all WoT payments.

This is nuts, they make it so hard for you to just terminate an account, to keep you locked in. It's like drugs and they want to keep the players addicted.

JK_STONE #17 Posted 12 January 2016 - 04:23 AM

Captain

• 12186 battles
  • [SH4FT]

Reporting AFK already takes a lot of personal time, and I did not wait over 2-month to get a response telling me that I need to do "MORE".

Why don't WG build a better AFK reporting function? I thought WG took 2-month to respond because they were checking the in-game match server log to find out what happened.  WG, you know you can easily check the distance they traveled or damaged done.  In fact, you don't even need to do this humanly, you can write a code and run it automatically everyday to see who's AFKing all-the-time!!!  If distance travel = ZERO and damage = zero or shots fired = zero, then it's an official automatic AFK and ban.

Edited by JK_STONE, 12 January 2016 - 07:59 AM.

Good luck on the battlefield!

LegendaryLeo46 #18 Posted 13 January 2016 - 11:38 PM

Private

• 7111 battles
  • [A-WTN]
Omg, thank you, i hope thats there isnt a limit on this because honestly, the amount of players that i see back-out of a match because of seeing the other team is rediculouse. Im so glad that i can report those un-sportsmanship noobs lol

Pixel_Shooter #19 Posted 01 February 2016 - 02:31 PM

Sergeant

• 7840 battles

View Postskhi0mura, on 04 January 2016 - 07:55 PM, said:

From experience, a reply should come within a day (Disclaimer: This is from my personal experience, so it might take longer for you).

I've had a ticket in queue for 23 days and it's still in queue right now. I just love WG Costumer Support

Do the opposite of what you were taught in school. Wander aimlessly. Make a mess. Question everything.

worked out for me

Elite911 #20 Posted 17 February 2016 - 01:33 PM

Moderator Lead

• Senior Moderator
  • 173 battles
  • [B2DV]

View PostPixel_Shooter, on 02 February 2016 - 01:01 AM, said:

I've had a ticket in queue for 23 days and it's still in queue right now. I just love WG Costumer Support

Hello,

Is your ticket still in queue? If so, please send me your ticket ID in a PM.

Regards,

Elite911.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me.
For gameplay advice, try the WG Wiki or ask on the forums.
For reporting players, appealing bans, financial issues, etc, please contact Support. You can also report players to me, make sure you provide evidence, such as screenshots or a video.
WoT Blitz game and forum rules can be found here: Game Rules - Forum Rules.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users