1.3 Update Coming Soon!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Tank_Guy #1 Posted 01 October 2014 - 08:25 PM

Sergeant

• 834 battles
Who watched that video by WarGaming about 1.3. I still can't believe it's coming soon, those new maps look amazing and already I'm trying to study good places to hide and snipe hehehe :trollface:. Anyways the new Russian heavy line looks kind of cool, I don't really like the Russian tanks due to their lack of accuracy... but now I have to worry about KV-3s and KV-4s and IS-4s

"We will fight on the beaches"

-Winston Churchill

Despreaux #2 Posted 01 October 2014 - 11:31 PM

Captain

• 9998 battles
The russian medium lines and heavy lines are primarily brawlers. Some like the is-8 isnt however but other tier 8 russian tanks (except for TDs) are meant to go head on with the other tanks. Russian meds even with lacking accuracy they perform outstandingly as brawling mediums taking out camping TDs and unwary heavies while russian heavies make use of their brawling capability to destroy other enemy heavies within close proximity

"Right or wrong, evil or good, but they still fight, without second thoughts they march up to the enemy, they dont hope to go home tommorow, their families are now their war brothers, every bullet they shoot, every lives they taken, every blood they spilt, did they give up? They'll never give up, for their flag they will fight, even if it means dying at cost, rather than die in vain, they'll fight for whats theirs, until the last blood drop, they are the soldiers of war" -war-

Col_Abrams #3 Posted 01 October 2014 - 11:32 PM

First Lieutenant

• 1753 battles

View Postreventer, on 01 October 2014 - 11:31 PM, said:

The russian medium lines and heavy lines are primarily brawlers. Some like the is-8 isnt however but other tier 8 russian tanks (except for TDs) are meant to go head on with the other tanks. Russian meds even with lacking accuracy they perform outstandingly as brawling mediums taking out camping TDs and unwary heavies while russian heavies make use of their brawling capability to destroy other enemy heavies within close proximity

You mean they're not just for camping?:bush:

View PostShirouRabbit, on 27 September 2014 - 10:55 AM, said:

Yeah, really looking forward to the Brits.  I haven't found a premium tank I like yet and don't use gold ammo, hell I don't even use free XP, so I have to find _someway_ to reward Wargaming.  This game has it's issues, but I love it.  Now I've got at least one tank for ever tier from I to VIII.  I even went back and got another 10 garage slots, because, um, they might release the French? :tongue:

View Postreventer, on 01 October 2014 - 11:31 PM, said:

"They've got us surrounded again, the poor bastards..."
   Colonel Creighton W Abrams

Despreaux #4 Posted 01 October 2014 - 11:36 PM

Captain

• 9998 battles
Theyre never meant for camping. They are meant to deal serious damage from close range with their well rounded turrets that bounces most shoots. Semi hulldown is a great strategy on these tanks as they have very good thickness and slope on their turrets however it is semi hulldown due to the fact of lacking gun depression to do hull downs. Russian meds are the most at the fun factor, really feels good to drive the T-54 with almost equal protection like a IS-8 however with more mobility and a weaker gun plus small hull

"Right or wrong, evil or good, but they still fight, without second thoughts they march up to the enemy, they dont hope to go home tommorow, their families are now their war brothers, every bullet they shoot, every lives they taken, every blood they spilt, did they give up? They'll never give up, for their flag they will fight, even if it means dying at cost, rather than die in vain, they'll fight for whats theirs, until the last blood drop, they are the soldiers of war" -war-

Chalks #5 Posted 01 October 2014 - 11:57 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 15371 battles
So what about the T-54 I saw last night sniping from the hill behind ?north ( the one with cap on left and hill on right) spawn in Rockfield? 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users