Top down view

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

Esh11 #1 Posted 08 December 2015 - 12:41 PM

First Lieutenant

• 36526 battles
  • [NO0BS]
Currently we get a perspective from a tank on the ground after you die . This top down view looks amazing .  I think it would be awesome to get this view after you get destroyed . It would make viewing the remaining game much more fun . It could also make it easier to help your surviving team mates .

DEATH STAR FOR LIFE 

" He had a fine flow of language, and his adjectives were very vigorous. He ended a string of abuse by a vicious back-hander which I failed to entirely avoid. The next few minutes were delicious. It was a straight left against a slogging ruffian. I emerged as you see me. Mr. Woodley went home in a cart ".

RazorOmegaOne #2 Posted 08 December 2015 - 01:05 PM

Captain

• 10002 battles
  • [OM3GA]

I think this is a completely useless and pointless feature that would take the alot of the Devs' time to create as compared to using the time to add new maps/tanks, fixing bugs or adding more important features.

When u look from above, u can see more terrain than the view range of ur allies tank can cover this u will just a empty part of the map with enemy tanks suddenly popping up from nowhere.

This view would probably create alot more bugs and glitches that need time to fix.

So nope........

Proud Tanker Of SHAFT

FIGHT FOR YOUR TEAM,NOT FOR YOURSELF 

I do not expect mercy,neither should you expect any from me.

"American soldiers in battle don't fight for what some president says on T.V., they don't fight for mom, apple pie, the American flag...they fight for one another."
- Lt. Col. Hal Moore

Esh11 #3 Posted 08 December 2015 - 01:09 PM

First Lieutenant

• 36526 battles
  • [NO0BS]
Looks really kool while watching the video though ....

DEATH STAR FOR LIFE 

" He had a fine flow of language, and his adjectives were very vigorous. He ended a string of abuse by a vicious back-hander which I failed to entirely avoid. The next few minutes were delicious. It was a straight left against a slogging ruffian. I emerged as you see me. Mr. Woodley went home in a cart ".

Droidekool #4 Posted 08 December 2015 - 03:08 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 371 battles
Kinda a good idea...but yeah,we need some other cool features than this.
Trust me, I am a pure noob. But I can carry any game with my T95.

Artisto81 #5 Posted 09 December 2015 - 01:15 AM

Captain

• 8231 battles
We need anti AFK and Clan War, ASAP......:playing:

"In Russia, they say I'm a Pole, in Poland they call me Russian".

“The German army is a machine, and machines can be broken!”— Konstantin Rokossovsky

Pimp_Daddy_XR #6 Posted 09 December 2015 - 03:33 AM

Captain

• 43190 battles

View PostArtisto81, on 09 December 2015 - 08:15 AM, said:

We need anti AFK and Clan War, ASAP......:playing:

Lonnnnnnnnng overdue. At least for anti AFK.

"I spent 90% of my money on booze, birds and Blitz. The rest I just squandered" (George Best)

Dark_Exile_ #7 Posted 09 December 2015 - 11:07 PM

Captain

• 25285 battles
  • [UQ]
While cool, I think an anti-AFK system is more important right now :)

DEPUTY COMMANDER OF "UQ HOLDER!" ||| AUSTRALIA 

If you have any concerns regarding the game or reports of AFK players, send a PM with uncensored evidence and it'll be passed on. :)

bushka #8 Posted 09 December 2015 - 11:30 PM

Captain

• Video Contributor
  • 29947 battles
How did you get that view by the way?

WITH ONE MILLION VIEWS ON CHANNEL, 140+ VIDEOS AND WEEKLY LIVE STREAMS

CHECK IT OUT YOU WOMBATS

Dark_Exile_ #9 Posted 10 December 2015 - 01:21 AM

Captain

• 25285 battles
  • [UQ]

View Postbushka, on 10 December 2015 - 10:30 AM, said:

It was from a WG promotional video...

DEPUTY COMMANDER OF "UQ HOLDER!" ||| AUSTRALIA 

If you have any concerns regarding the game or reports of AFK players, send a PM with uncensored evidence and it'll be passed on. :)

Esh11 #10 Posted 11 December 2015 - 08:26 PM

First Lieutenant

• 36526 battles
  • [NO0BS]

View Postbushka, on 09 December 2015 - 11:30 PM, said:

Was at the end of a video . Looks super cool in the video . I have seen that view in some competition events so I know it can be possible . You get a top down view from a slight angle , not like the arty view in pc .

DEATH STAR FOR LIFE 

Gandalf__Greyhame #11 Posted 08 October 2018 - 02:16 PM

First Lieutenant

• 206 battles
  • [SHLRE]

View PostEsh11, on 08 December 2015 - 12:41 PM, said:

Currently we get a perspective from a tank on the ground after you die . This top down view looks amazing .  I think it would be awesome to get this view after you get destroyed . It would make viewing the remaining game much more fun . It could also make it easier to help your surviving team mates .

View PostRazorOmegaOne, on 08 December 2015 - 01:05 PM, said:

I think this is a completely useless and pointless feature that would take the alot of the Devs' time to create as compared to using the time to add new maps/tanks, fixing bugs or adding more important features.

When u look from above, u can see more terrain than the view range of ur allies tank can cover this u will just a empty part of the map with enemy tanks suddenly popping up from nowhere.

This view would probably create alot more bugs and glitches that need time to fix.

So nope........

Esh was so ahead of his time . Now the sky cam view is standard while broadcasting tournaments .

Edited by Gandalf__Greyhame, 08 October 2018 - 02:18 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users