• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

CHN_LeeYoo #1 Posted 29 September 2014 - 12:55 PM

Corporal

• 22596 battles
  • [CHN_2]

image.jpg

how to with those guys...

Edited by leeyoo, 29 September 2014 - 12:55 PM.

Tank_Guy #2 Posted 29 September 2014 - 08:48 PM

Sergeant

• 834 battles
Oh My God... 

"We will fight on the beaches"

-Winston Churchill

alphabroh #3 Posted 29 September 2014 - 10:56 PM

Sergeant

• 10540 battles
i know that feeling broo but u gotta catch em all like pokemons if u wanna win 

Edited by alphabroh, 29 September 2014 - 10:57 PM.

alphabroh #4 Posted 29 September 2014 - 10:58 PM

Sergeant

• 10540 battles
Posted Image

Despreaux #5 Posted 29 September 2014 - 11:12 PM

Captain

• 9998 battles
Yea, always have that on my days. They even made me do all the work when im the lowest tier tank where I feel like grinding. Absolutely incapable as you see there that none of your team did more that 500 damage. This is also quite rare as I dont get those incapable team very often

"Right or wrong, evil or good, but they still fight, without second thoughts they march up to the enemy, they dont hope to go home tommorow, their families are now their war brothers, every bullet they shoot, every lives they taken, every blood they spilt, did they give up? They'll never give up, for their flag they will fight, even if it means dying at cost, rather than die in vain, they'll fight for whats theirs, until the last blood drop, they are the soldiers of war" -war-

Col_Abrams #6 Posted 30 September 2014 - 09:40 AM

First Lieutenant

• 1753 battles
I'm already overt this kinda crap at tier 5/6. If it's still occuri be up high I'll stick to my low-mid tiers and at least get some fun clubbing seals...
"They've got us surrounded again, the poor bastards..."
   Colonel Creighton W Abrams

KodaK #7 Posted 30 September 2014 - 09:48 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 2574 battles
Oh it happens regularly i can guarantee you that

Despreaux #8 Posted 30 September 2014 - 12:11 PM

Captain

• 9998 battles
It happens a lot, always gotta be the last one doing any real help. I mean the one thing I just want to ask them is if they cant fight then just survive at least. Its also help that they at least distract the enemy while I clean them up one by one as they may not know at all

"Right or wrong, evil or good, but they still fight, without second thoughts they march up to the enemy, they dont hope to go home tommorow, their families are now their war brothers, every bullet they shoot, every lives they taken, every blood they spilt, did they give up? They'll never give up, for their flag they will fight, even if it means dying at cost, rather than die in vain, they'll fight for whats theirs, until the last blood drop, they are the soldiers of war" -war-

Col_Abrams #9 Posted 01 October 2014 - 12:42 AM

First Lieutenant

• 1753 battles

Maybe it's a language barrier but it seems with some battles where I stay on comms after getting knocked out early, despite my advices the guys just do completely the opposite.

For example, I'll type "don't go over hill, SU facing directly your way ready to one shot you"

Response; guy drives directly over ridge line, exposes soft underbelly, SU one shots him.

I mean, WTF? Either they don't understand English or they're completely ignoring me for some reason...hell, they're not even married to me, yet!

"They've got us surrounded again, the poor bastards..."
   Colonel Creighton W Abrams

M8Tricks #10 Posted 01 October 2014 - 01:34 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 7593 battles

Maybe they are married to you man?

Your wife is in the toilet playing under an alias just saying 'stop telling me what to do!'

That or it is also that our region is very diverse - so unless you become multilingual, your comments are frequently not going to be understood. Its frustrating when you try give advice that you know is sound, and the guy walks into a suicide situation when they could have carried. 

Like an obvious T95 vs T44, half HP 44 drives right in front of its cannon and goes shot for shot. just standing there 'move!' "go around!' "don't stay in front of its gun' 'get behind him!' BOOM! :facepalm:

WoT Blitz - :Legend of BBIC

But if two tier IX flank - its all over - I'm gonna sit at home and flank while watching pron - and the best flanking shoes? Someone else's Nikes obviously

If you see Tricks and Dix in a plat, just adopt a BBIC playstyle, you can't win - leave your shoes next to your tank, we'll collect them after the game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users