Best Equipment for Wolverine?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Tank_Guy #1 Posted 29 September 2014 - 02:02 AM

Sergeant

• 834 battles
I have my M10 Wolverine and I was wondering the best equipment to use for it and if like camo nets are permeant? If you reply that would be helpful

"We will fight on the beaches"

-Winston Churchill

KodaK #2 Posted 29 September 2014 - 02:23 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 2574 battles
Camo nets only work if you stay still. But from what my TD experts tell me, it's usually rammer, optics or binocs, and vents

Chalks #3 Posted 29 September 2014 - 02:24 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 15380 battles

I had ramer, bins and camo on mine. I don't think it's the most invisible TD out there.

as for guns. I finally stuck with the top one instead of the 105. It's better against tier VII and I found myself in a lot of games were I was bottom tier.

the 105 is funny against lower tiers though. One shots most of them but useless against higher tiers.

ShirouRabbit #4 Posted 29 September 2014 - 02:26 AM

Sergeant

• 22569 battles
  • [1ST]

All equipment in Blitz is permanent, including Camo nets.  Buy it once, use it until you sell the equipment, or the tank.  If you sell it, then you will only get 50% of what you paid for it back though.

Consumables are pay up front, and are then used up in battles, so you have to pay again for re-supply.  Some Consumables are only used when you click on them (fire extinguisher, med pack, repair kit, engine power, adrenaline) others are always used up by entering a battle (extra rations, chocolate, cola, multipurpose restoration pack).

"Always on" consumables like chocolate can provide a nice boost (10% to all crew skills), but reduce your take home credits noticeably.  It's up to you whether the benefit it each battle outweighs the cost, but I'm not happy paying 5600 credits when I might be one-shotted at the start of the battle and get no return.

Oops, I rambled.  Hope this helps though.  I understand that Camo Nets are "always on" consumables in the PC version, which is what I think you are asking about?

Edited by ShirouRabbit, 29 September 2014 - 02:28 AM.

KodaK #5 Posted 29 September 2014 - 02:29 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 2574 battles

View PostChalks, on 29 September 2014 - 02:24 AM, said:

I had ramer, bins and camo on mine. I don't think it's the most invisible TD out there.

as for guns. I finally stuck with the top one instead of the 105. It's better against tier VII and I found myself in a lot of games were I was bottom tier.

the 105 is funny against lower tiers though. One shots most of them but useless against higher tiers.

idk, they could have carried over PC camo mechanics for TD. In PC, TDs already got their camo bonus nerfed and get spotted whenever they shoot assuming they're within someone's spotting range

Despreaux #6 Posted 29 September 2014 - 02:29 AM

Captain

• 9998 battles
I have to be honest that I never used any rations or other single battle use packs and for the same reason. To me its not worth it if you may end up on a unluky battle and get load of minus income. However it should be worth it when clan wars come out

"Right or wrong, evil or good, but they still fight, without second thoughts they march up to the enemy, they dont hope to go home tommorow, their families are now their war brothers, every bullet they shoot, every lives they taken, every blood they spilt, did they give up? They'll never give up, for their flag they will fight, even if it means dying at cost, rather than die in vain, they'll fight for whats theirs, until the last blood drop, they are the soldiers of war" -war-

Tank_Guy #7 Posted 29 September 2014 - 06:48 AM

Sergeant

• 834 battles
Equipped Camo Nets and Binoculars and I must say the Camo Nets saved my tank, I was only spotted twice in a battle with an IS but without the nets I would've been spotted at least 5 times

"We will fight on the beaches"

-Winston Churchill

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users