Jump to content


Games that make you cry


  • Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

destructorCOC #1 Posted 28 September 2014 - 04:01 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 5970 battles
  • 989
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014

I was in my tier 6 medium:easy8

In a tier 7 match fairly good matchup.

I was in mines so I go to the town part with my team and distract them while doing some major dmg.

Killed three and 3 more enemy tanks left,we had 5.what could go wrong?

Jagdpanther went to cap,a tier 5 guarded the city and I went near the island to spot tanks if they are hiding there.

I got spotted so I duck into cover while calling the t29 to go to me and tank the dmg while i weaken them.

It was a jagpanther and an m6,I knew I'd be dead so I let the t29 go ahead,but he got destroyed.

Then an IS came from the city and killed the tier five rushing towards the capping Panther,so I rushed to save him while I let a t1 heavy distract the jagpanther and the m6.

I chased the IS and put shots into his back while trying to track him and manage to save him

Then everything went quiet....I was think what will the tanks do,will they rush and kill the t1 or go around and flank...so I guarded the flank and I knew it....the jagdpanther flanked and killed the capping teammate,I tried to take the shot for him but my acceleration was too slow...I rushed the jpanther and circled him ,putting some nice hits into his back..it was 10 seconds left and the m6 is still in the island and the t1 heavy is staying still...the timer goes 0 and I just sat there crying


People don't change they only get old,

If I let you back in close,will you hurt me?


destructorCOC #2 Posted 28 September 2014 - 04:04 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 5970 battles
  • 989
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014

I got top gun,and did the most dmg...but I just couldn't win it for my team.....

 


People don't change they only get old,

If I let you back in close,will you hurt me?


KodaK #3 Posted 29 September 2014 - 02:16 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 2574 battles
  • 331
  • Member since:
    05-03-2012
I know the feeling dude, take it easy. Dragging zombies is a thankless job

Col_Abrams #4 Posted 29 September 2014 - 05:54 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 1753 battles
  • 515
  • Member since:
    07-05-2014
Destructor, sounds VERY much like a game I played the other night. I think I might gave been one of the three you whacked early near town because I recall stumbling into an ambush in my 34 then staying on radio and trying to rally the remains of the toon, specifically a jagd I was calling shots for. It ended in a draw with the jagd being circle strafed as the timer ran out. Can't recall the attacker...sorry if it was you, mate. 
"They've got us surrounded again, the poor bastards..."
   Colonel Creighton W Abrams

e4gl3eye #5 Posted 29 September 2014 - 06:03 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 4804 battles
  • 170
  • Member since:
    07-01-2014
Eh, I'm a masochist for bad tanks. I know Jagdpanther would be awful stock, but discounts are discounts, so I bit... Surely it can't be worse than the altenatives (Jackson or VK 30.02M). 10 grueling games in a row of losses this morning (well, not really, there's 1 draw in there) using Stug III's peashooter, just to get that 3rd gun... A bit amazing I can be the best tank of the team several times during that time. 1st game with 3rd gun, I win big... Hopefully a sign to come....

CarvinMarvin #6 Posted 29 September 2014 - 06:15 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 22631 battles
  • 2,276
  • Member since:
    07-05-2014

View Poste4gl3eye, on 29 September 2014 - 04:03 PM, said:

Eh, I'm a masochist for bad tanks. I know Jagdpanther would be awful stock, but discounts are discounts, so I bit... Surely it can't be worse than the altenatives (Jackson or VK 30.02M). 10 grueling games in a row of losses this morning (well, not really, there's 1 draw in there) using Stug III's peashooter, just to get that 3rd gun... A bit amazing I can be the best tank of the team several times during that time. 1st game with 3rd gun, I win big... Hopefully a sign to come....

I like the JagdPanther. Horrible win rate in it, but I am probably a lot more aggressive then I should be, but when you get fully kitted out you can really put out some hurt out if you don't get caught. Annoying when you end up top their and the KV-1S they have more armour than you are too scared to take the lead. I'm keeping my 30.02 as well, so maybe a bit masochist as well, but at least I know it won't run into tier 9s at least.


 

 


 


Col_Abrams #7 Posted 29 September 2014 - 08:25 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 1753 battles
  • 515
  • Member since:
    07-05-2014

Not at Jagd level...yet. Stug is on hold while I'm grinding in my T-34 russki. I too was a little cavalier in my Hetzer, but you COULD be with the 10.5 derp gun. All my Kolobonavs I've scored in the Hetz...none in the Stug, yet.


"They've got us surrounded again, the poor bastards..."
   Colonel Creighton W Abrams

CarvinMarvin #8 Posted 29 September 2014 - 09:01 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 22631 battles
  • 2,276
  • Member since:
    07-05-2014

View PostCol_Abrams, on 29 September 2014 - 06:25 PM, said:

Not at Jagd level...yet. Stug is on hold while I'm grinding in my T-34 russki. I too was a little cavalier in my Hetzer, but you COULD be with the 10.5 derp gun. All my Kolobonavs I've scored in the Hetz...none in the Stug, yet.

 

only have 4. None in the Hetzer, and 1 in the StuG. But I love scooting around in the StuG and swinging in for a flank shot. if I get support I can usually do some damage. Though my record in the T-34 is better.

 

 


 


destructorCOC #9 Posted 29 September 2014 - 10:02 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 5970 battles
  • 989
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014

View PostCol_Abrams, on 29 September 2014 - 01:54 PM, said:

Destructor, sounds VERY much like a game I played the other night. I think I might gave been one of the three you whacked early near town because I recall stumbling into an ambush in my 34 then staying on radio and trying to rally the remains of the toon, specifically a jagd I was calling shots for. It ended in a draw with the jagd being circle strafed as the timer ran out. Can't recall the attacker...sorry if it was you, mate. 

 

sounds a lot like it,the timer ran out when I killed the jagdtiger while the m6 stood still and hid T.T I couldn't win the game....sorry for the team I can't carry them what's your ign? I whacked three in town and kill the jagd just before the timer?i don't see col_abrams tho...I have the post stats player list I can take a look.

Edited by destructorCOC, 29 September 2014 - 10:06 AM.

People don't change they only get old,

If I let you back in close,will you hurt me?


Col_Abrams #10 Posted 29 September 2014 - 10:31 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 1753 battles
  • 515
  • Member since:
    07-05-2014
Ign name is same as screen name here. How do you check individual battle records? Sorry if noob question.
"They've got us surrounded again, the poor bastards..."
   Colonel Creighton W Abrams

CarvinMarvin #11 Posted 29 September 2014 - 11:26 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 22631 battles
  • 2,276
  • Member since:
    07-05-2014

View PostCol_Abrams, on 29 September 2014 - 08:31 PM, said:

Ign name is same as screen name here. How do you check individual battle records? Sorry if noob question.

 

you can see the last dozen or so games by going to the news section in the menu, and then selecting the notifications tab. Just click on the game you want to see.

 

 


 


destructorCOC #12 Posted 29 September 2014 - 11:48 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 5970 battles
  • 989
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014

View PostCol_Abrams, on 29 September 2014 - 06:31 PM, said:

Ign name is same as screen name here. How do you check individual battle records? Sorry if noob question.

Wasn't oyu tho


People don't change they only get old,

If I let you back in close,will you hurt me?





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users