Angry tiger drivers

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

destructorCOC #1 Posted 28 September 2014 - 02:43 PM

First Lieutenant

• 5970 battles

The tiger had crap armor and its top gun fires slower in blitz than PC....wtf wargaming

the tiger is about Dpm 

and Russian about alpha

american about armor

(only tier 7) 

but the Dpm is missing and now it's as useless as the jgpz4 WTF WARGAMING

People don't change they only get old,

If I let you back in close,will you hurt me?

Fosknow #2 Posted 28 September 2014 - 11:09 PM

Captain

• 48492 battles
  • [-IQ-]

Yep, I tried the Tiger I. What a piece of junk.

I want my wasted time returned and the credits I spent on that terd of a tank :)

Despreaux #3 Posted 28 September 2014 - 11:37 PM

Captain

• 9998 battles
Its penetration is very good and its very nice at sidescraping due to the boxy style. Also its HP pool would cover its armor. Its turret armor is quite nice when hull down also good mobility at 100% crew and upgrades. This tank has magnificent accuracy making it very good at sniping also good dispersion. I wish I can keep mine but I had to make space for my new tanks that are going to higher tiers

"Right or wrong, evil or good, but they still fight, without second thoughts they march up to the enemy, they dont hope to go home tommorow, their families are now their war brothers, every bullet they shoot, every lives they taken, every blood they spilt, did they give up? They'll never give up, for their flag they will fight, even if it means dying at cost, rather than die in vain, they'll fight for whats theirs, until the last blood drop, they are the soldiers of war" -war-

KodaK #4 Posted 29 September 2014 - 02:09 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 2574 battles
I've played the tiger in PC before and after the DPM buff and it's fine before they buffed it. The long 88 has always been my favorite since it's the most reliable gun i've used. If anything, i'd prolly complain more about how slow it is to get to the action or react to something far away in the map.

kai920 #5 Posted 29 September 2014 - 04:02 AM

Sergeant

• 56537 battles
  • [STORM]

View PostFosknow, on 29 September 2014 - 07:09 AM, said:

Yep, I tried the Tiger I. What a piece of junk.

I want my wasted time returned and the credits I spent on that terd of a tank :)

Just like other tanks, once it's fully upgraded you'll enjoy playing the Tiger I 

Despreaux #6 Posted 29 September 2014 - 04:57 AM

Captain

• 9998 battles
Also play it correctly and it should be a monster, you cannot underestimate what power lies within any tank you hold and its up to you to get it to action and when you know how to unleash it then the true meaning of the tank would show

"Right or wrong, evil or good, but they still fight, without second thoughts they march up to the enemy, they dont hope to go home tommorow, their families are now their war brothers, every bullet they shoot, every lives they taken, every blood they spilt, did they give up? They'll never give up, for their flag they will fight, even if it means dying at cost, rather than die in vain, they'll fight for whats theirs, until the last blood drop, they are the soldiers of war" -war-

e4gl3eye #7 Posted 29 September 2014 - 06:10 AM

Sergeant

• 4804 battles

Hull down (troll turret) and side scrape. Stock  you lack mobility to get into good sidescraping position in time, so just hull down as the 1st turret is small.

Fully upgraded I like to troll slow enemies on cities and flank them. It's fun to saw them panic at a invincible sidescraping Tiger I on their rear

Edited by e4gl3eye, 29 September 2014 - 06:12 AM.

ravagerxxx #8 Posted 29 September 2014 - 08:01 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 17742 battles
  • [RL]
well the rule when u play tiger is simple, and pretty similar when u playing panther: shoot, and dont get shot by enemy. sidescraping is always good, and always try to move when the situation needs u to move. it a pretty great silver farmer if u use it properly

if anyone ask, her name is

zero

Tank_Guy #9 Posted 29 September 2014 - 08:05 AM

Sergeant

• 834 battles
The Tiger I is a very deadly tank if used correctly and upgraded but really I understand why WarGaming couldn't make the Tiger like it was in WW2... imagine that

Edited by Tank_Guy, 29 September 2014 - 08:06 AM.

"We will fight on the beaches"

-Winston Churchill

Despreaux #10 Posted 29 September 2014 - 09:41 AM

Captain

• 9998 battles
The tiger was more than a match to the tier 5 T-34 and M4 sherman but those two tanks can still meet in combat. The other tier 7 was to match the tiger 1s power which is also quite accurate

SNSDIUJunHao #11 Posted 29 September 2014 - 11:23 AM

Corporal

• 2927 battles
It a mid sniper so that why

Tank_Guy #12 Posted 29 September 2014 - 08:52 PM

Sergeant

• 834 battles

View PostSNSDIUJunHao, on 29 September 2014 - 11:23 AM, said:

It a mid sniper so that why

Sometimes you gotta treat it like that or someone will shoot your weakpoints right when its in the open... hehehe :trollface:

Edited by Tank_Guy, 29 September 2014 - 08:53 PM.

"We will fight on the beaches"

-Winston Churchill

Despreaux #13 Posted 29 September 2014 - 11:31 PM

Captain

• 9998 battles
It can either be a spearhead or sniper also it has a outstanding sidescraping capability just like most german heavies.  Its very good to sidescrape at danger zones where the enemy lurks 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users