Sergeant

• 10540 battles
darkknight u upload it on tinypic . copy the forum url paste it here

M8Tricks #23 Posted 30 September 2014 - 04:38 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 7593 battles

It took me a while to figure it out, but I worked out how to use my 46:

Patton Carry

It was me and the Pershing last on map. Pershing ran off, got surrounded by a 54 and the tiger. I put my HP on the line to keep the Pershing alive just to watch him run off in the other direction. I finished the 54 off and taht leaft me up against two half HP tigers, a 44 and an unhurt T95, The 54 started flaming and saying that I was dead and to just give up. I finished off the 44 and one of the tiger sbefore the 95 one shotted the Pershing who ran scared right in front of it. I then death-circled the tiger and had a couple of minutes left to tip the turtle onto its back and poke it to death with sticks FTW.

I would have been better off leaving the Pershing to die and taking another 3 vs 1 medal.

This was the last game before I had enough exp to get my 48.

WoT Blitz - :Legend of BBIC

But if two tier IX flank - its all over - I'm gonna sit at home and flank while watching pron - and the best flanking shoes? Someone else's Nikes obviously

If you see Tricks and Dix in a plat, just adopt a BBIC playstyle, you can't win - leave your shoes next to your tank, we'll collect them after the game.

kai920 #24 Posted 30 September 2014 - 04:41 AM

Sergeant

• 56505 battles
  • [STORM]

Missed out on the mastery badge

Attached Files

• Attached File   IMG_0301.jpg   113.41K

Edited by kai920, 30 September 2014 - 04:41 AM.

M8Tricks #25 Posted 30 September 2014 - 05:34 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 7593 battles

View Postkai920, on 30 September 2014 - 04:41 AM, said:

There wasn't enough space on your screen list for that as well ;-)

Looks like a killer game - kudos.

But if two tier IX flank - its all over - I'm gonna sit at home and flank while watching pron - and the best flanking shoes? Someone else's Nikes obviously

If you see Tricks and Dix in a plat, just adopt a BBIC playstyle, you can't win - leave your shoes next to your tank, we'll collect them after the game.

kai920 #26 Posted 30 September 2014 - 07:34 AM

Sergeant

• 56505 battles
  • [STORM]

Thanks M8Tricks, I remember being on your team for a game or two the other night :)

That 7-kill game should have been a draw, heh... was Middleburg and there were 5 DEAD tank carcasses INSIDE the cap area which made it tricky to manoeuvre my fat JTiger against the super speedy T20. I decided to make room & bulldoze some dead tanks out of the way and start capping. (meanwhile teammates were probably thinking... wtf is this jtiger doing.. because it took a good 10-15 seconds to make room, lol.)

T20 was outside the cap area, we were doing the circle dance around the building, and with 10 seconds left his tank got STUCK on the building! Guess he wasn't looking at where he was going and had his turret focused on me. :biggrin:

Edited by kai920, 30 September 2014 - 07:45 AM.

M8Tricks #27 Posted 30 September 2014 - 08:55 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 7593 battles

That's a seriously good effort! Its hard enough to beat a mobile medium in a TD up close as it is, but to have your movement hampered as well... Thats brilliant! :great:

And there must be a huge percentage of Blitzers that still haven't cracked a 7 kill game - not only do you need to fire the kill shot 7 times, and kill 7 different opponents in the process, but you need to compete with your own team mates for kills each time. The easiest wins usually have more than one person firing at an enemy, so not only do you have to be in the right place 7 times, you also need to be the person that puts the finishing round in 7 times in a row. And if no-one else is firing at the enemy then you have to kill them off solo...

KodaK #28 Posted 30 September 2014 - 09:01 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 2574 battles

View Postkai920, on 30 September 2014 - 04:41 AM, said:

Well done, well done! Now that's what you call a performance

@m8tricks yeah the chances are low specially late tiers. That being said, cleaning up the enemy team solo is much more feasible here than in PC. 15 tanks is just too much

M8Tricks #29 Posted 30 September 2014 - 09:15 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 7593 battles

15 tanks? Has it been done? I'm pretty excited at the idea of WOT PC.  Almost worth getting a PC for just for that game!

Unless your team is giving you the kill shot in every instance it'd be difficult.

And if they aren't giving them away, that'd be a whole pile of stolen kills. Team mates that are struggling to whittle away the HP of a tough defender, only to have you swoop in from across the map, deliver the killing shot, and carry on your way.

KodaK #30 Posted 30 September 2014 - 09:41 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 2574 battles

View PostM8Tricks, on 30 September 2014 - 09:15 AM, said:

15 tanks? Has it been done? I'm pretty excited at the idea of WOT PC.  Almost worth getting a PC for just for that game!

Unless your team is giving you the kill shot in every instance it'd be difficult.

And if they aren't giving them away, that'd be a whole pile of stolen kills. Team mates that are struggling to whittle away the HP of a tough defender, only to have you swoop in from across the map, deliver the killing shot, and carry on your way.

I know of one case, but it's tier 1. Afaik anything higher than tier 2 is impossible

EDIT: remember, you also have arty to deal with in PC. Them orbital death cannons that always makes sacrifices to RNGeezus

Edited by KodaK, 30 September 2014 - 09:46 AM.

alphabroh #31 Posted 30 September 2014 - 10:17 AM

Sergeant

• 10540 battles
nice job there m8tricks MT rocks!

alphabroh #32 Posted 30 September 2014 - 10:18 AM

Sergeant

• 10540 battles
awesone as well kai!

e4gl3eye #33 Posted 30 September 2014 - 01:47 PM

Sergeant

• 4804 battles

Here's from 2 game yesterday, within 30 minutes to each other I think

This one on Oasis, east spawn, tried going northwest, denied by 3 enemies (Boo for slow Tiger II), played some ridge dare for a couple of minutes (while also sniping across the map), then decided to flank the 3 from the left hillside, just made it (actually amazed engine got enough HP to power through), was blessed by RNG so everything keep bouncing, 2 kills. Rest of team dies about this time, top IS was on chat complaining of certain loss, killed another, IS perking up excited, sniped and killed another 1, he goes nuts (I have no idea what order of the tanks I killed). By this time I am a wreck, about 2-3 shot of HP left, and 3 SHELLS of AP left. Last one was a full HP Panther, he managed to get 1 shot in, but RNG blessing held and he bounced everything else. Out of AP by now, I am down to HE or APCR, I will be shamed if I lose now so I tearfully unpacked the APCR and delivered a couple of them to said Panther (that explained the massive expense). IS commentator fell silent, I just assumed he's speechless by my masterful display of sensha-do (j/k).

This one mines, south spawn. Was undecided where to go since I am kinda bad in this TD, but finally went island alone (yes, not wise). Just reached the water when T1 Heavy met me on south west, got 1 shot off, he hid behind rock, enemy KV-1 also in the water near center, we faced each other and traded shots. Somehow I bounced all his shots, killed him. T1 decided to help as KV-1 died, I turned around and finish him. Team was almost dead, I climbed back where I came from, does 2 potshot at T-34 (he ran afterwards). KV-1S was killing my last team member, with T-34-85, so I went crazy on his engine. T-34-85 began circle strafe. He got 2 shot off, second one was a lucky bounce (if he connected I am dead, hence the Spartan). He's so focused he got stuck, twice. I did not miss the chance and got 1 shot in each time he got stuck. He died and start saying how lame I am. Anyway, T-34 was unsighted, so I decided to cap (enough time). Around 40 T-34 appears, bounced, and I managed to finish him.

Yes, I am top tier on both, but I think I do the Tiger II justice with all the bounces. That game actually decides what Tier 9 I will take (been procrastinating way too long). E-75, here I come!!!!!

Edited by e4gl3eye, 30 September 2014 - 02:02 PM.

Col_Abrams #34 Posted 01 October 2014 - 01:09 AM

First Lieutenant

• 1753 battles
I think we've bled on some similar ground, eagle. I recall your "4" "3" eagle call sign and jagd supremacy...
"They've got us surrounded again, the poor bastards..."
   Colonel Creighton W Abrams

alphabroh #35 Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:15 AM

Sergeant

• 10540 battles
eagle goodluck, just wanna say the best tier 9 heavy tank is e75 and it is OP IMO if played correctly. gonna see em bounce ricoche all day long

M8Tricks #36 Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:26 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 7593 battles

View Postalphabroh, on 30 September 2014 - 06:17 PM, said:

nice job there m8tricks MT rocks!

Thanks man. I just wish I could be consistent like that.

alphabroh #37 Posted 01 October 2014 - 02:19 PM

Sergeant

• 10540 battles

yea same here , i just stop when im having a bad time

Edited by alphabroh, 01 October 2014 - 02:21 PM.

M8Tricks #38 Posted 01 October 2014 - 11:30 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 7593 battles
I sold the Patton. I cant get consistent results and I was scking hard in it!

Despreaux #39 Posted 02 October 2014 - 12:30 AM

Captain

• 9998 battles
As it is the patton is not on any kind of up close tank as it seems. Usually I see pattons die fist when they decide its a good idea to face 2 E100s backed by a jpz E100 who was already aiming at the the site where most mediums go. And boom hes gone. Its a bloody good idea if the patton could land a flank to these tanks instead of climbing the hill. As it will cause confusion to the enemy and make the job for the Patton far easier as all the enemies just are rotation back and forth to either shoot the allied heavies or the patton. I would have totally enjoyed the patton if I had one. Much like how I will enjoy the T-62A. However I dont know why most people hate the patton, its a swell tank if used properly

"Right or wrong, evil or good, but they still fight, without second thoughts they march up to the enemy, they dont hope to go home tommorow, their families are now their war brothers, every bullet they shoot, every lives they taken, every blood they spilt, did they give up? They'll never give up, for their flag they will fight, even if it means dying at cost, rather than die in vain, they'll fight for whats theirs, until the last blood drop, they are the soldiers of war" -war-

e4gl3eye #40 Posted 02 October 2014 - 01:14 AM

Sergeant

• 4804 battles
Well with the player quality of Blitz (inevitable as it is a mobile game), good result often means that you have to carry, hard.... "Real" heavies (think E100) are simply easier to carry with as you can be the anchor of your team, while as medium you can only carry consistently if you got a platoon with another similar medium as a wolfpack. TD, well you are at the mercy of your team (yes there are exceptions, but generally)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users