Jump to content


I'm tired of seeing complaints about Noobs!

Noobs

  • Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

destructorCOC #21 Posted 06 November 2015 - 10:10 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 5940 battles
  • 990
  • Member since:
    06-28-2014

View Postdeongunner, on 06 November 2015 - 05:43 PM, said:

Based on my experience : I called people noobs most during my noob phase, I started to stop whinning on noobs (at chat in battle) when I'm out of my noob phase. 

Since clan introduced, I never say rubbish words nor breaking the censor filter on chat. We should stop complaining about noobs, we all've been noobs right ? Rather than whining about them, teach them the right way to play the game. Once I saw enemy team firing HE on his Churchill i vickers HV aftter battle ended, I suggest him to used AP and he replied that he didn't know that and thank me for remind him, the story may will be an endless debate if I decide go call him noob.

Cheers !

 

1up, finally someone who is not whining about noobs and starts helping them

People don't change they only get old,

If I let you back in close,will you hurt me?


u_seem_busy #22 Posted 06 November 2015 - 07:51 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 17219 battles
  • 129
  • [1914]
  • Member since:
    07-05-2014

View PostJK_STONE, on 06 November 2015 - 09:06 PM, said:

I came to forum seeking information and knowledge on how to play this game, and I actually got a lot more, I met some good human beings.

 

I hope we can all be a bit more positive with our sharing (I think this is really the message that Brendon is trying to share, maybe his subject can be a bit more 'positive', but I get his point)

 

For those who would like to outlet of their frustration, we have the "Rant" thread... and I hope to read more about personal strategy on how to tank and master certain maps!!!

 

Good luck on the battlefield!

 

 

 

Totally agree, it's easy to point the finger and rage at other people. Forum should be tool for helping and guidance, let's stick to the good stuff. 

 

See you on battlefield.



RazorOmegaOne #23 Posted 06 November 2015 - 08:18 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 10002 battles
  • 1,028
  • [OM3GA]
  • Member since:
    07-04-2014

View Postdeongunner, on 06 November 2015 - 05:43 PM, said:

Based on my experience : I called people noobs most during my noob phase, I started to stop whinning on noobs (at chat in battle) when I'm out of my noob phase. 

Since clan introduced, I never say rubbish words nor breaking the censor filter on chat. We should stop complaining about noobs, we all've been noobs right ? Rather than whining about them, teach them the right way to play the game. Once I saw enemy team firing HE on his Churchill i vickers HV aftter battle ended, I suggest him to used AP and he replied that he didn't know that and thank me for remind him, the story may will be an endless debate if I decide go call him noob.

Cheers !

 

Ally Heavy camping at spawn

Me "Move dude,ur a heavy"

Him "Shut up noob team all die"

 

So yeah......they learn......


Proud Tanker Of SHAFT

FIGHT FOR YOUR TEAM,NOT FOR YOURSELF 

I do not expect mercy,neither should you expect any from me.

"American soldiers in battle don't fight for what some president says on T.V., they don't fight for mom, apple pie, the American flag...they fight for one another."
- Lt. Col. Hal Moore


Kneelo63 #24 Posted 07 November 2015 - 02:01 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 516 battles
  • 65
  • Member since:
    10-28-2015
I just started a thread about people complaining about people complaining about people being called noobs it also contains posts on noobs complaining about people complaining about them being noobs.

"Arguing with idiots on here is like playing chess with a pigeon...

 

No matter how good you are the Bird is going to S*** on the board and strut around like it won anyway."


P_6 #25 Posted 07 November 2015 - 06:41 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 3346 battles
  • 208
  • Member since:
    07-18-2015
Now if we could play with the same team for a week.... Who knows

 

"If the tanks succeed, then victory follows.", Guderian, 1937.

 

 


autech91 #26 Posted 08 November 2015 - 08:11 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 6607 battles
  • 114
  • Member since:
    07-25-2014

I had a PM in game from a Chinese player with lots of blank posts (I assume this is as they will be writing in Chinese script?) and the only English word was "noob".

Hilarious!

Oh and learn how to spell, it is not "noob" it is "n00b" with zero's. Any gamer worth his hat would know this :D

 

It is about time WG blocked n00b in all forms of it's spelling, would make people search for more constructive criticism improving the game thus.

 



Kneelo63 #27 Posted 09 November 2015 - 04:10 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 516 battles
  • 65
  • Member since:
    10-28-2015
Guy just raged all battle at me because I didn't sit and trade shots with an IS-3 in my T-34-85 Victory.
I explained I couldn't pen the thing so I fled the other way and killed a Tiger instead. We won and I lived.
So I say who is the idiot in that scenario? Me or him? Pretty sure it was him.

"Arguing with idiots on here is like playing chess with a pigeon...

 

No matter how good you are the Bird is going to S*** on the board and strut around like it won anyway."


Kneelo63 #28 Posted 09 November 2015 - 04:11 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 516 battles
  • 65
  • Member since:
    10-28-2015

View Postautech91, on 09 November 2015 - 06:11 AM, said:

I had a PM in game from a Chinese player with lots of blank posts (I assume this is as they will be writing in Chinese script?) and the only English word was "noob".

Hilarious!

Oh and learn how to spell, it is not "noob" it is "n00b" with zero's. Any gamer worth his hat would know this :D

 

It is about time WG blocked n00b in all forms of it's spelling, would make people search for more constructive criticism improving the game thus.

 

All you have to do is this N°°B with little zero's or any form of nôöb etc so many options.


Edited by Kneelo63, 09 November 2015 - 04:12 AM.

"Arguing with idiots on here is like playing chess with a pigeon...

 

No matter how good you are the Bird is going to S*** on the board and strut around like it won anyway."


RazorOmegaOne #29 Posted 09 November 2015 - 02:51 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 10002 battles
  • 1,028
  • [OM3GA]
  • Member since:
    07-04-2014

View PostKneelo63, on 09 November 2015 - 12:11 PM, said:

All you have to do is this N°°B with little zero's or any form of nôöb etc so many options.

 

LOL we should create a thread on this. "Varieties spelling of "Noob" for N00B"

Proud Tanker Of SHAFT

FIGHT FOR YOUR TEAM,NOT FOR YOURSELF 

I do not expect mercy,neither should you expect any from me.

"American soldiers in battle don't fight for what some president says on T.V., they don't fight for mom, apple pie, the American flag...they fight for one another."
- Lt. Col. Hal Moore


IVEchar #30 Posted 09 November 2015 - 03:39 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 31047 battles
  • 159
  • [FEAST]
  • Member since:
    06-13-2015

View PostdestructorCOC, on 06 November 2015 - 10:10 AM, said:

 

1up, finally someone who is not whining about noobs and starts helping them

 

1up then -1,

 

My teaching experience somehow a little differ from op...

 

Let me give u an example... 

 

Tier 7 game, black goldville,I use t25 at,another top tier is a fully upgraded bp, his first move is to go for the camping bush 

"bp  no camping pls "

" no noob camp, u hv to lead "

Without any response, all I could do is to dig besides the house near the top of the cave ,hopefully he could provide some fire support, needless to say,I died once they a mass in the cave

 

Then....bp fires to an is..... 

" no he"

Another shot.. 

"Ap or apcr shell  pls"

Yet another... 

"Ap shoot is body(I don't expect they know what Hull is) u idxxt "

All I get from him is " shut up noob " before he get blown in to piece 

 

In that case, isn't the bp very entitled to being call noob? (Which I did)


Edited by IVEchar, 09 November 2015 - 03:40 PM.


autech91 #31 Posted 09 November 2015 - 10:05 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 6607 battles
  • 114
  • Member since:
    07-25-2014

View PostIVEchar, on 09 November 2015 - 03:39 PM, said:

 

1up then -1,

 

My teaching experience somehow a little differ from op...

 

Let me give u an example... 

 

Tier 7 game, black goldville,I use t25 at,another top tier is a fully upgraded bp, his first move is to go for the camping bush 

"bp  no camping pls "

" no noob camp, u hv to lead "

Without any response, all I could do is to dig besides the house near the top of the cave ,hopefully he could provide some fire support, needless to say,I died once they a mass in the cave

 

Then....bp fires to an is..... 

" no he"

Another shot.. 

"Ap or apcr shell  pls"

Yet another... 

"Ap shoot is body(I don't expect they know what Hull is) u idxxt "

All I get from him is " shut up noob " before he get blown in to piece 

 

In that case, isn't the bp very entitled to being call noob? (Which I did)

 

I have noticed a distinct lack of skill in BP drivers. Never seen one do well I must say.

 

That brings up and interesting point (don't create another gosh darn thread for it to) what tanks seem to attract bad players.

BP would possibly top my list, followed by the T25 (I think thats the one, T5 turreted TD)



Maverickdh #32 Posted 09 November 2015 - 11:09 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 50217 battles
  • 1,633
  • [BEAST]
  • Member since:
    12-16-2014
As long as the noob apocolyse disease keeps spreading, there will be threads like this, leadership is what makes a team strong meaning WG need to take a lead here ( you are only as strong as your weakest link) to improve MM, progression, training modules, registration, beyond tier1 etc etc I doubt that will happen anytime soon, so expect the noobs to increase and the rage to follow! Monkey do, Human do, Stop feeding the monkeys!

Edited by Maverickdh, 09 November 2015 - 11:10 PM.


autech91 #33 Posted 09 November 2015 - 11:56 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 6607 battles
  • 114
  • Member since:
    07-25-2014

View PostMaverickdh, on 09 November 2015 - 11:09 PM, said:

As long as the noob apocolyse disease keeps spreading, there will be threads like this, leadership is what makes a team strong meaning WG need to take a lead here ( you are only as strong as your weakest link) to improve MM, progression, training modules, registration, beyond tier1 etc etc I doubt that will happen anytime soon, so expect the noobs to increase and the rage to follow! Monkey do, Human do, Stop feeding the monkeys!

 

As long as this remains a game where anyone with a smartphone and tablet can download it for free...

 

I think people take this version too seriously, its an app FFS. There will be n00bs, no one went to the shop and bought it, then opted to go online after playing the campaign to see if they are worth their salt. They instead were on google play on crapple apps and went, oh cool a tank game, I'll give that a go. They then got hooked and grinded as quickly as possible to get the higher tier tanks without really learning how to win.



CarvinMarvin #34 Posted 10 November 2015 - 08:55 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 21922 battles
  • 2,290
  • Member since:
    07-05-2014

View PostKneelo63, on 09 November 2015 - 02:10 PM, said:

Guy just raged all battle at me because I didn't sit and trade shots with an IS-3 in my T-34-85 Victory.
I explained I couldn't pen the thing so I fled the other way and killed a Tiger instead. We won and I lived.
So I say who is the idiot in that scenario? Me or him? Pretty sure it was him.

 

I got called a noob by an enemy IS-4 as I declined to fight him and his T95 buddy in my 200hp remaining T-54 when he didn't have time to cap to win. I just laughed my ass off. Not my job to throw away my tank and lose the game just so he wins.

 

 


 


Gandalf__Greyhame #35 Posted 08 October 2018 - 02:11 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 206 battles
  • 702
  • [SHLRE]
  • Member since:
    06-24-2016
:izmena:

                                                                

 

   


NoGold_4 #36 Posted 10 October 2018 - 06:52 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 3988 battles
  • 18
  • [OVR50]
  • Member since:
    06-25-2017

If the OP has played for 4 months then they have averaged 126 games per day.

That's 6.3 hours per day if each game averages 3 minutes.

That's what I call dedicated.



NoGold_4 #37 Posted 10 October 2018 - 06:58 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 3988 battles
  • 18
  • [OVR50]
  • Member since:
    06-25-2017

View PostP_6, on 07 November 2015 - 06:41 PM, said:

Now if we could play with the same team for a week.... Who knows

 

I know!

I would be on the losing team for week.



InvisibleShadow #38 Posted 10 October 2018 - 10:17 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 10954 battles
  • 743
  • [ASFOW]
  • Member since:
    11-13-2015

View PostNoGold_4, on 10 October 2018 - 06:58 AM, said:

 

I know!

I would be on the losing team for week.

I regret to inform you that the person you just responded to has probably already quitted for years...this is an old thread revived by Esh11/Gandalf___Greyhame to mess up the forum...


%5Burl=http://wotbstars.com...peg[/img][/url]





Also tagged with Noobs

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users