Sergeant

• 834 battles
World of Togs Blitz... coming soon

"We will fight on the beaches"

-Winston Churchill

Col_Abrams #22 Posted 01 October 2014 - 10:34 PM

First Lieutenant

• 1753 battles

The reality is, and I base this on the reviews and comments, that some historical tanks are buffed or nerfed in blitz to balance gameplay.

For example, Tigers, Shermans, T-34s appear extraordinarily at odds with contemporary commentary on their performance and lethality (especially the Sherman, I still smile wryly when I see an M4 bouncing shots off its armour...compare that to pictures from Normandy of "Ronsons" holed by Paks who used the Stars as aiming points). 

I understand it's a game but I contrast that with the consistent posts of disappointment by those who've ground their way to a favoured vehicle, buy it, and then ride a slow, underpowered and peashooter equipped tin box into combat.

yeah, rant over....

"They've got us surrounded again, the poor bastards..."
   Colonel Creighton W Abrams

Col_Abrams #23 Posted 01 October 2014 - 10:41 PM

First Lieutenant

• 1753 battles
Hopefully the British line won't suffer the same ignominy...but you know they will.

Despreaux #24 Posted 01 October 2014 - 11:28 PM

Captain

• 9998 battles
It is a game and we cant just have tanks with overwhelming power to roam as they wish, this game balaces it so all players will go diverse instead going to the same tank over and over. Im perfectly fine with that especially the fact that this game was made for tank to tank combat with equality except for skill equality. Other games has more realistic tank stats but thats because they have much mkre than tank guns to match them

"Right or wrong, evil or good, but they still fight, without second thoughts they march up to the enemy, they dont hope to go home tommorow, their families are now their war brothers, every bullet they shoot, every lives they taken, every blood they spilt, did they give up? They'll never give up, for their flag they will fight, even if it means dying at cost, rather than die in vain, they'll fight for whats theirs, until the last blood drop, they are the soldiers of war" -war-

Col_Abrams #25 Posted 01 October 2014 - 11:29 PM

First Lieutenant

• 1753 battles
Yep, appreciate the "reality check" reventer. Just ranting,..I do adore the game! :smile:

Despreaux #26 Posted 01 October 2014 - 11:49 PM

Captain

• 9998 battles
Yes the game it self is splendid

"Right or wrong, evil or good, but they still fight, without second thoughts they march up to the enemy, they dont hope to go home tommorow, their families are now their war brothers, every bullet they shoot, every lives they taken, every blood they spilt, did they give up? They'll never give up, for their flag they will fight, even if it means dying at cost, rather than die in vain, they'll fight for whats theirs, until the last blood drop, they are the soldiers of war" -war-

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users