T34; having a blast!

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Despreaux #21 Posted 01 October 2014 - 11:32 PM

Captain

• 9998 battles
The russian meds also have very high adrenaline factors and fun factors making you want to drive them more and more

"Right or wrong, evil or good, but they still fight, without second thoughts they march up to the enemy, they dont hope to go home tommorow, their families are now their war brothers, every bullet they shoot, every lives they taken, every blood they spilt, did they give up? They'll never give up, for their flag they will fight, even if it means dying at cost, rather than die in vain, they'll fight for whats theirs, until the last blood drop, they are the soldiers of war" -war-

Col_Abrams #22 Posted 01 October 2014 - 11:34 PM

First Lieutenant

• 1753 battles

View Postreventer, on 01 October 2014 - 11:32 PM, said:

The russian meds also have very high adrenaline factors and fun factors making you want to drive them more and more

agree.
"They've got us surrounded again, the poor bastards..."
   Colonel Creighton W Abrams

Despreaux #23 Posted 01 October 2014 - 11:38 PM

Captain

• 9998 battles
I mean really I just keep on going in my T-43 and before I knew it im already clkse to getting fhe T-44 in a blink. Its just satisfying to drive these tanks with their own persona. 

"Right or wrong, evil or good, but they still fight, without second thoughts they march up to the enemy, they dont hope to go home tommorow, their families are now their war brothers, every bullet they shoot, every lives they taken, every blood they spilt, did they give up? They'll never give up, for their flag they will fight, even if it means dying at cost, rather than die in vain, they'll fight for whats theirs, until the last blood drop, they are the soldiers of war" -war-

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users