THIS IS IT

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

SNSDIUJunHao #21 Posted 27 September 2014 - 07:53 AM

Corporal

• 2927 battles
Everyone have a bad/good days of playing wot blitz, if u not on form, stop playing and relax a while before finding the mood to play again

tank_killer123 #22 Posted 27 September 2014 - 11:13 AM

First Lieutenant

• 1221 battles
Everybody really has their great days. Now Im missing them.

Stomper of the Randoms. YOLOer of TDs. Master of Sniping. Carrier of the Pubs. Beholder of Luck. Chancellor of Copperfield. Savior of the trustworthy. Lover of the Pros. Commander of No Clan. Ganker of the unaware. Princess of Blitz. Joker of the Just Kiddings. Soldier of the Unicum army. Leader of the Stug Master Race

"ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!"

Despreaux #23 Posted 29 September 2014 - 12:19 AM

Captain

• 9998 battles
I have my great days by playing tier lower tier tanks or playing the E75 for fun. But the best days is if I can get a very good platoon mate to get even better wins

"Right or wrong, evil or good, but they still fight, without second thoughts they march up to the enemy, they dont hope to go home tommorow, their families are now their war brothers, every bullet they shoot, every lives they taken, every blood they spilt, did they give up? They'll never give up, for their flag they will fight, even if it means dying at cost, rather than die in vain, they'll fight for whats theirs, until the last blood drop, they are the soldiers of war" -war-

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users