Did you notice Team killing is not allowed now or abolish

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

Despreaux #21 Posted 22 September 2014 - 04:50 AM

Captain

• 9998 battles
Havent seen em, must be quite rare. Not finding em on my stroll on a T-34-85

"Right or wrong, evil or good, but they still fight, without second thoughts they march up to the enemy, they dont hope to go home tommorow, their families are now their war brothers, every bullet they shoot, every lives they taken, every blood they spilt, did they give up? They'll never give up, for their flag they will fight, even if it means dying at cost, rather than die in vain, they'll fight for whats theirs, until the last blood drop, they are the soldiers of war" -war-

HLT_ME_PLS #22 Posted 22 September 2014 - 11:03 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 14783 battles
  • [E7]
Any idea if WG will add the Hydra to gift shot for ordinary players to use? And also even without team damage I find myself staying in scope without firing when a team mate and enemy are having a brawl,I quite like team damage because I could find out how much damage I can roll,not on purpose of course. 

Despreaux #23 Posted 22 September 2014 - 11:34 AM

Captain

• 9998 battles
Not sure

"Right or wrong, evil or good, but they still fight, without second thoughts they march up to the enemy, they dont hope to go home tommorow, their families are now their war brothers, every bullet they shoot, every lives they taken, every blood they spilt, did they give up? They'll never give up, for their flag they will fight, even if it means dying at cost, rather than die in vain, they'll fight for whats theirs, until the last blood drop, they are the soldiers of war" -war-

tank_killer123 #24 Posted 22 September 2014 - 01:28 PM

First Lieutenant

• 1221 battles

View PostDarkknight62, on 22 September 2014 - 07:03 PM, said:

Any idea if WG will add the Hydra to gift shot for ordinary players to use? And also even without team damage I find myself staying in scope without firing when a team mate and enemy are having a brawl,I quite like team damage because I could find out how much damage I can roll,not on purpose of course. 

I dont think we gonna get Hydro (Pz IV Hydraulic) at the moment, but in PC people get it by buying Razer merchandise some time ago. Any way your last point is the thing I like about having team damage.

Stomper of the Randoms. YOLOer of TDs. Master of Sniping. Carrier of the Pubs. Beholder of Luck. Chancellor of Copperfield. Savior of the trustworthy. Lover of the Pros. Commander of No Clan. Ganker of the unaware. Princess of Blitz. Joker of the Just Kiddings. Soldier of the Unicum army. Leader of the Stug Master Race

"ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!"

RoneMok #25 Posted 25 September 2014 - 08:29 AM

Captain

• 23345 battles
  • [LORDS]

View Posttank_killer123, on 20 September 2014 - 04:11 AM, said:

evil hahahhahahaha 

should bring team damage back. Now there is no strategy when there is a group fight. Just firing blindly into crowd. It is a shame that those who load faster will have advantage instead of careful aim and fire.

tank_killer123 #26 Posted 25 September 2014 - 11:47 AM

First Lieutenant

• 1221 battles

View PostRoneMok, on 25 September 2014 - 04:29 PM, said:

should bring team damage back. Now there is no strategy when there is a group fight. Just firing blindly into crowd. It is a shame that those who load faster will have advantage instead of careful aim and fire.

True that. They took away the value of aiming and now reckless firing is a thing, even without an ally near the enemy you are aiming

Stomper of the Randoms. YOLOer of TDs. Master of Sniping. Carrier of the Pubs. Beholder of Luck. Chancellor of Copperfield. Savior of the trustworthy. Lover of the Pros. Commander of No Clan. Ganker of the unaware. Princess of Blitz. Joker of the Just Kiddings. Soldier of the Unicum army. Leader of the Stug Master Race

The_Blackclaw #27 Posted 26 September 2014 - 07:49 AM

Corporal

• 32127 battles
  • [FOIL]
I really, really, REALLY miss team damage!

SinfulWigglyThing #28 Posted 26 September 2014 - 08:02 AM

Corporal

• 8806 battles
  • [BTAUS]

I miss using enemy tanks as shields where their team is hesitant to shoot less they TK... I want more lucky medals!

Edited by SinfulWigglyThing, 26 September 2014 - 08:05 AM.

tank_killer123 #29 Posted 26 September 2014 - 11:18 PM

First Lieutenant

• 1221 battles

View PostSinfulWigglyThing, on 26 September 2014 - 04:02 PM, said:

I miss using enemy tanks as shields where their team is hesitant to shoot less they TK... I want more lucky medals!

Thats what we will all gonna miss if team damage is still turned off

Tank_Guy #30 Posted 29 September 2014 - 08:59 PM

Sergeant

• 834 battles
Yeah no more lucky medals.. 

"We will fight on the beaches"

-Winston Churchill

M8Tricks #31 Posted 30 September 2014 - 03:22 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 7593 battles

I did notice it - its great in all situations, except for when you get trolls that block you.

How did I get the 'lucky' award in my IS7 yesterday though..? I was pushing up against a low HP tenk on a dune in Oasis Palms late game yoloing for the sure win 7 agsinst 2 and there was a sniper somewhere in the hills. I was about to shoot when one of my team mates killed it - its possible that the enemy sniper missed his shot on me and hit his friend at the same time as my friend, but thats even luckier! How does this award work now? It still seems to exist...

I miss being able to kill troll team mates when the deliberately ruin my game, as much as taking a gun out of the match can hurt our chances, if they are deliberately obstructing me or a team mate, it becomes 8 against 6.Being able to shoot the troll lets us get back on with the game instead of being a guaranteed loss as two of us are removed from play (me and the fool who is doing nothing but blocking).

WoT Blitz - :Legend of BBIC

But if two tier IX flank - its all over - I'm gonna sit at home and flank while watching pron - and the best flanking shoes? Someone else's Nikes obviously

If you see Tricks and Dix in a plat, just adopt a BBIC playstyle, you can't win - leave your shoes next to your tank, we'll collect them after the game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users