Why are there so many ?

• Please log in to reply
44 replies to this topic

destructorCOC #1 Posted 13 September 2014 - 05:55 PM

First Lieutenant

• 5970 battles
_______________post deleted______________

Edited by destructorCOC, 16 September 2014 - 03:01 PM.

People don't change they only get old,

If I let you back in close,will you hurt me?

destructorCOC #2 Posted 13 September 2014 - 05:58 PM

First Lieutenant

• 5970 battles

This is an angry rant made by an angry player to lose some anger,please ignore if you have nothing to say.

yes,this is how I put the flames in my heart,by ranting on the forums,don't judge :3

tank_killer123 #3 Posted 14 September 2014 - 03:27 AM

First Lieutenant

• 1193 battles
True story bro... Im no angel either only that I rant ingame hahahahah

Stomper of the Randoms. YOLOer of TDs. Master of Sniping. Carrier of the Pubs. Beholder of Luck. Chancellor of Copperfield. Savior of the trustworthy. Lover of the Pros. Commander of No Clan. Ganker of the unaware. Princess of Blitz. Joker of the Just Kiddings. Soldier of the Unicum army. Leader of the Stug Master Race

"ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!"

ReignKnight #4 Posted 14 September 2014 - 06:51 AM

Sergeant

• 14881 battles
  • [SGTF]
Chilax, we all did the same

P0rcH #5 Posted 14 September 2014 - 08:53 AM

Sergeant

• 9391 battles
I love how been a td and ask for help to watch the flank not defended because every one rushes into a bottle neck and then calls me a pussie for hiding when I'm trying to cover their arses, I call for help get my arse flanked and get killed then they rush in to clean up my crumbs, AaaRghhhh

This is my tank. There are many like it but this one is mine. My tank is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my tank is useless. Without my tank I am useless. I must drive my tank true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my tank and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of my enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen.

destructorCOC #6 Posted 14 September 2014 - 11:15 AM

First Lieutenant

• 5970 battles

View PostP0rcH, on 14 September 2014 - 04:53 PM, said:

I love how been a td and ask for help to watch the flank not defended because every one rushes into a bottle neck and then calls me a pussie for hiding when I'm trying to cover their arses, I call for help get my arse flanked and get killed then they rush in to clean up my crumbs, AaaRghhhh

same feel bro T.T

KodaK #7 Posted 14 September 2014 - 02:04 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 2574 battles
Wait till you guys drive t8+, you'll flip at the zombie horde of t9-10s on your team who plays like a tier 1

Despreaux #8 Posted 15 September 2014 - 01:54 AM

Captain

• 9998 battles
Wait till tier 10, you will see tier X JpzE100 who just stays back so far away doing absolutely nothing (not even sniping) until the whole team dies and the jpz gets GBed by hordes of T-62As. Also E100 players who sit behind T110E5s as if they are reliable cover plus blocking his escape and die. the over confident tier 10 tanks who charges without warning and dies alone

"Right or wrong, evil or good, but they still fight, without second thoughts they march up to the enemy, they dont hope to go home tommorow, their families are now their war brothers, every bullet they shoot, every lives they taken, every blood they spilt, did they give up? They'll never give up, for their flag they will fight, even if it means dying at cost, rather than die in vain, they'll fight for whats theirs, until the last blood drop, they are the soldiers of war" -war-

KodaK #9 Posted 15 September 2014 - 04:18 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 2574 battles
From my experience it's always the enemy team who gets the good e100 and JPE players; i get the ones who just free XP'd it straight from tier 1 with a lowe or something

Edited by KodaK, 15 September 2014 - 04:19 AM.

P0rcH #10 Posted 15 September 2014 - 04:20 AM

Sergeant

• 9391 battles

View PostKodaK, on 14 September 2014 - 02:04 PM, said:

Wait till you guys drive t8+, you'll flip at the zombie horde of t9-10s on your team who plays like a tier 1

Im driving the Ferdinand when this happens,  which I'm still training up and working on, so I just jump back in my jpanzer and it feels like I'm driving a sports car! Lol

This is my tank. There are many like it but this one is mine. My tank is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. Without me, my tank is useless. Without my tank I am useless. I must drive my tank true. I must shoot straighter than my enemy, who is trying to kill me. I must shoot him before he shoots me. I will. Before God I swear this creed: my tank and myself are defenders of my country, we are the masters of my enemy, we are the saviors of my life. So be it, until there is no enemy, but peace. Amen.

KodaK #11 Posted 15 September 2014 - 04:22 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 2574 battles

View PostP0rcH, on 15 September 2014 - 04:20 AM, said:

Im driving the Ferdinand when this happens,  which I'm still training up and working on, so I just jump back in my jpanzer and it feels like I'm driving a sports car! Lol

hehehe Ikr! Stock/semi upgraded tank carrying t10s, and you're doing it on a td. Must be really tough to pull miracles out your bottom when these idiots start running amok

P0rcH #12 Posted 15 September 2014 - 04:50 AM

Sergeant

• 9391 battles

image.jpgView PostKodaK, on 15 September 2014 - 04:22 AM, said:

View PostP0rcH, on 15 September 2014 - 04:20 AM, said:

hehehe Ikr! Stock/semi upgraded tank carrying t10s, and you're doing it on a td. Must be really tough to pull miracles out your bottom when these idiots start running amok

Edited by P0rcH, 15 September 2014 - 04:53 AM.

P0rcH #13 Posted 15 September 2014 - 04:55 AM

Sergeant

• 9391 battles
Why did my pic come up looking like it was yours

KodaK #14 Posted 15 September 2014 - 04:56 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 2574 battles

Prolly formatting. Hard to do even in a tablet, i know

EDIT for others: pix was never mine

Edited by KodaK, 15 September 2014 - 04:57 AM.

Despreaux #15 Posted 15 September 2014 - 05:04 AM

Captain

• 9998 battles
Man I felt sorry for the guy on a ferdinand that I just literally parked my T-34-85 right beside him and he was very frustrated and none of his friends helped him so I finished him off then he started swearing lol

"Right or wrong, evil or good, but they still fight, without second thoughts they march up to the enemy, they dont hope to go home tommorow, their families are now their war brothers, every bullet they shoot, every lives they taken, every blood they spilt, did they give up? They'll never give up, for their flag they will fight, even if it means dying at cost, rather than die in vain, they'll fight for whats theirs, until the last blood drop, they are the soldiers of war" -war-

xxes #16 Posted 15 September 2014 - 06:16 AM

Corporal

• 3382 battles
It wasn't me I believe? Twice has happened to me when driving the Ferdinand, 2 sandwiched me and all the rest trying to CAP from the start without helping. I hate CAP from the start. Well, I cannot do anything. They will and more will come, so I do not bother or makes me crazy. Again, camping, I think that term ahs been mistakenly applied to every TD. 

Despreaux #17 Posted 15 September 2014 - 06:23 AM

Captain

• 9998 battles
Nah it wasnt you, he told some swear words (I was fighting him on the small desert map) he actually had reinforcements but I and a T-43 wiped them and I decide to do it to the ferdinand. One is clear however, he wasnt happy.

e4gl3eye #18 Posted 15 September 2014 - 07:30 AM

Sergeant

• 4804 battles

View Postreventer, on 15 September 2014 - 08:54 AM, said:

Wait till tier 10, you will see tier X JpzE100 who just stays back so far away doing absolutely nothing (not even sniping) until the whole team dies and the jpz gets GBed by hordes of T-62As. Also E100 players who sit behind T110E5s as if they are reliable cover plus blocking his escape and die. the over confident tier 10 tanks who charges without warning and dies alone

Which is why I am stalling myself at tier 8. I got IS-8 unlocked, but instead of buying it I wander off to other trees and now working on T32, Tiger II, T-44 and SU-152... I don't think I can handle the repair bill and still liking the game long term at tier 9-10 as I play strictly non-premium...

Despreaux #19 Posted 15 September 2014 - 07:56 AM

Captain

• 9998 battles
I had the game at its very beginning and turbo to the tier 10 just so I will be ready to face this new MM that I predicted to happen, also play premium less ever since the start (except for the time the game told us to get the 1 day premium). So when I made a new tank tree line it felt like hell unlike how it was a long time ago, but well it isnt too painful as I manage 4 tank trees to reach tier 7, 2 tier 8, 2 tier 9, 1 tier 10. but now it would take time to get up there for other lines

KodaK #20 Posted 15 September 2014 - 10:50 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 2574 battles

View Postreventer, on 15 September 2014 - 06:23 AM, said:

Nah it wasnt you, he told some swear words (I was fighting him on the small desert map) he actually had reinforcements but I and a T-43 wiped them and I decide to do it to the ferdinand. One is clear however, he wasnt happy.

Exactly why i'm never grinding up a TD past tier 4. Only thing worse than dragging zombies is to do it without a turret

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users