noob teams rage bad mood Losing streak

• Please log in to reply
84 replies to this topic

jun2003_ #81 Posted 03 May 2018 - 08:24 AM

Corporal

• 6380 battles
  • [KR_]
no

Edited by fai2003, 17 May 2018 - 11:24 AM.

KuroTsubaki46 #82 Posted 21 July 2018 - 05:43 PM

Private

• 20991 battles
  • [LEO]

good tank,top damage in match all of that turns into rubbish when your team all rush to get kills and abandon teammates under fire.for the past weeks playing,getting top damage most of the time then lose i don't feel like raging anymore 'i tried my best giving proper strategies and ways to win still they(low win rate players below 50%) don't want to listen n they be dead in a minute n left me last man standing in battle n being insulted and rage upon in and off battle(reported them yet more are sill existing).that why if possible i would like WG to sell stats reset item so i can play till win rate above 60% and play with better players.why i say this cuz in the past i started playing wotb with no knowledge about it.Thus,my win rate is barely reaching 55% after 10K++ battles lots of them are defeats done in the past in earlier days of playing wotb.Thus,in my perspective BAD TEAMMATES=LOSING=DECREASE WINRATE=RAGING IN EVERY MATCH.so,in the end i don feel like raging anymore cuz it keeps happening pretty much every time.

Baaadmutha888 #83 Posted 27 July 2018 - 04:34 AM

Sergeant

• 55502 battles
  • [HTL]

Good thread.

this may also be helpful...

KuroTsubaki46 #84 Posted 10 August 2018 - 07:34 PM

Private

• 20991 battles
  • [LEO]
i've been enlightened from raging.how you ask, play VK45.02 A a lot of times.feel some [edited] & win rate go down.Oh, before i forget,WOTB ADMINS please improve match making(e.g players of winrate 49% n below play with players within that region of winrate and vice versa)

NocturnZing #85 Posted 16 August 2018 - 06:02 PM

Corporal

• 3860 battles
  • [NZ]

its all abt being Zen and finding something nice to say about everyone, that makes the rage subside. :medal:

to the sealclubbers who mauled u = tell them how u appreciate their moms hairy balls

to the nubs on your team who YOLO'd = tell them how u appreciate them spotting all the enemy tanks, for the team, in under a minute

to the average players who insist on going the other way , not knowing their tank can turn = tell them you hope they enjoyed the view of the battle from afar, and facebook some pics

to the nubs on the enemy team = tell them how u appreciate them boosting ur WR/KR/DR

to the monke….. err developers = tell them how much u appreciate the MM'ing in all its brilliance, and the ever forgiving RNGesus 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users