noob teams rage bad mood Losing streak

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

BlazingScorpion0018 #101 Posted 01 February 2021 - 04:52 AM

Corporal

• 3674 battles
  • [RU-KG]

View PostFidel_Dionesio, on 10 February 2019 - 08:27 AM, said:

i don't believe the reason will always be  the "tilt" sometimes maybe yes but most of all it's not, i considered my self a veteran in the game and i have a lot of experience in losing streak, sometimes, it's because i did not contribute enough damage, because my internet connection is bad so i can't shot perfectly or the ping gets high in the middle of the game, many times i noticed when playing to tier 7-9 many players rushed to higher tier without upgrading their tanks, many players has only even just more than 2k battles but has a lot of tanks from 7-10 which is mostly the reason of losing the game, when you are teamed up with mostly amateur you can't carry the whole team on your shoulder in higher tier, or sometimes the team of tank was so unfair many times, like for example, my team was AT8, Churchill V1, My KV1S, Nashorn, Cromwell, Churchill V, AT2, vs an opponent of tankers like ARL, KV1S, KV1S, kV2, jp Tank destroyer, Leopard, Anko now if all tanks both sides were upgraded and all players are good, do you still think we can win the game? or many time happens to me that when i look on the tanks of my team many tank were not yet upgraded while the enemy tank are upgraded, for me i know what tank is good. this time i noticed that mostly beginners play in tier 8 and the high win rate players mostly play in tier 6&7 that's my own observation, so for me i don't know if the said tilt is just a reason to tilt the reality. 

well said 

I have killed many a JagdPanther or Jagdtiger

jiwa Malaysia membara dalam saya :izmena:

awesome_guy290 #102 Posted 01 February 2021 - 08:22 AM

Sergeant

• 4144 battles
  • [BOGAN]

View PostBlazingScorpion0018, on 01 February 2021 - 12:52 PM, said:

well said 

I don't think so. That post was stupid.

cameron1979 #103 Posted 08 March 2021 - 09:46 AM

Corporal

• 22487 battles
  • [FLY]

I have decided a few things with this game, after a bad run Im now more disciplined in putting the game down. Its a shame I had made some changes to my style and my WR and average DMG and XP were going up nicely.

1) Till WG does something about AFK/Trolls and MM at T7 Im not spending any money on it except maybe the monthly battle pass. i have so many tanks I cant think what else they will bring out I need. AFK/Trolls ruin the game and nothing is done. More on T7 MM below.

2) MM in tier 6/7 is ruined, this is nothing new but no wonder people play tier 8 before they are ready, you get a run of games where reds have OP t7s and you give up. My last run of games I played 8 games at t7 grinding then new Czech MT (very nice balanced tank btw), I had 5 of those games where red had a stupidly OP tank (guess which one, there are 2 I class in this category), 1 battle where they actually had 2 and they were top tier, we had none in any battles., love when they have these and you get a t71 or similar, who decides best way to counter is to yolo into red spawn. I had 3 battles with AFK, 1 where both top tier MTs were AFK, and I was a bottom tier mt. I finally moved to T8 and got an even game but I was too annoyed after that to stay long.

3) I used to play T6 allot, as its probably my level but its just predetermined 7-0 games when you are bottom tier and OP T7s are involved. I now play T8 as its more even.

4) I just saw the Smasher is now in shop, just what the game needs, more of them. With these unbalanced tanks, and I own both but rarely if ever play, I think WG should make MM so if they are in the battle they are bottom tier unless the other team has one as well, they are just unfair. I pulled out the Smasher the other day and after 2 games I felt dirty. 1 shot a T8 TD with a fire, just crazy.

So I am playing allot less, moving onto other games and things in life. Dont know who signed off on these tanks, Meadsy says he tried to tell WG they were massively unbalanced but they didnt listen.

Good luck to everybody

awesome_guy290 #104 Posted 08 March 2021 - 10:31 PM

Sergeant

• 4144 battles
  • [BOGAN]

View Postcameron1979, on 08 March 2021 - 05:46 PM, said:

I have decided a few things with this game, after a bad run Im now more disciplined in putting the game down. Its a shame I had made some changes to my style and my WR and average DMG and XP were going up nicely.

1) Till WG does something about AFK/Trolls and MM at T7 Im not spending any money on it except maybe the monthly battle pass. i have so many tanks I cant think what else they will bring out I need. AFK/Trolls ruin the game and nothing is done. More on T7 MM below.

2) MM in tier 6/7 is ruined, this is nothing new but no wonder people play tier 8 before they are ready, you get a run of games where reds have OP t7s and you give up. My last run of games I played 8 games at t7 grinding then new Czech MT (very nice balanced tank btw), I had 5 of those games where red had a stupidly OP tank (guess which one, there are 2 I class in this category), 1 battle where they actually had 2 and they were top tier, we had none in any battles., love when they have these and you get a t71 or similar, who decides best way to counter is to yolo into red spawn. I had 3 battles with AFK, 1 where both top tier MTs were AFK, and I was a bottom tier mt. I finally moved to T8 and got an even game but I was too annoyed after that to stay long.

3) I used to play T6 allot, as its probably my level but its just predetermined 7-0 games when you are bottom tier and OP T7s are involved. I now play T8 as its more even.

4) I just saw the Smasher is now in shop, just what the game needs, more of them. With these unbalanced tanks, and I own both but rarely if ever play, I think WG should make MM so if they are in the battle they are bottom tier unless the other team has one as well, they are just unfair. I pulled out the Smasher the other day and after 2 games I felt dirty. 1 shot a T8 TD with a fire, just crazy.

So I am playing allot less, moving onto other games and things in life. Dont know who signed off on these tanks, Meadsy says he tried to tell WG they were massively unbalanced but they didnt listen.

Good luck to everybody

Complains abous smesher

*plays smeshee*

What a hypocrite. And you said you were f2p and u have smesher. Like [edited]?

cameron1979 #105 Posted 09 March 2021 - 09:14 AM

Corporal

• 22487 battles
  • [FLY]

View Postawesome_guy290, on 08 March 2021 - 10:31 PM, said:

Complains abous smesher

*plays smeshee*

What a hypocrite. And you said you were f2p and u have smesher. Like [edited]?

Trying to work out why you are so angry, I gave my opinion. Have I wronged you in a past life?

Yes I do have the Smasher, and I took it out after facing it in 4 battles in a row but felt dirty, it is just too unfair, wont happen again.

I have spent allot of money in game up to now, never doubted that, including buying the smasher, I said that will change unless WG fix the issues I listed. You must be reading something else to think I said I was a f2p

I think you need a lie down or maybe a hug

Edited by cameron1979, 09 March 2021 - 09:15 AM.

awesome_guy290 #106 Posted 09 March 2021 - 09:58 PM

Sergeant

• 4144 battles
  • [BOGAN]

View Postcameron1979, on 09 March 2021 - 05:14 PM, said:

Trying to work out why you are so angry, I gave my opinion. Have I wronged you in a past life?

Yes I do have the Smasher, and I took it out after facing it in 4 battles in a row but felt dirty, it is just too unfair, wont happen again.

I have spent allot of money in game up to now, never doubted that, including buying the smasher, I said that will change unless WG fix the issues I listed. You must be reading something else to think I said I was a f2p

I think you need a lie down or maybe a hug

If you have a smasher you have no right to complain.

cameron1979 #107 Posted 10 March 2021 - 12:19 AM

Corporal

• 22487 battles
  • [FLY]

View Postawesome_guy290, on 09 March 2021 - 09:58 PM, said:

If you have a smasher you have no right to complain.

Well I do, Im a reasonably intelligent person and also free speech and all. If we are not having discussions and opinions why have a discussion forum.

I would argue that owning and playing the Smasher I know more than somebody who doesn't own it how unfair they are in the game. If you are top tier and dont do 2k+ dmg you have had a bad game.

I would have no argument in them being nerfed, mm severely altered or even deleted from the game, that and the annihilator. They have both ruined tier 6 & 7 and you could argue tier 8 as well.

Not as angry this post, must have had that sleep, or a hug.

Justforfun_2020 #108 Posted 15 March 2021 - 11:09 PM

Corporal

• 10109 battles
  • [N-W-O]
if one player afk 3 times in a day, ban him a week. if tier1-4 dont count into winrate, let the rookies have fun . the game environment will be better.
now, akf and nub and the bad match maker make us hate this game!

awesome_guy290 #109 Posted 27 May 2021 - 05:48 AM

Sergeant

• 4144 battles
  • [BOGAN]
I ran 14 battles with 36% winrate yet ~4,000 wn8.
Ya thought ya havin a bad time, here I am ...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users