noob teams rage bad mood Losing streak

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

jun2003_ #81 Posted 03 May 2018 - 08:24 AM

Corporal

• 7349 battles
  • [KR_]
no

Edited by fai2003, 17 May 2018 - 11:24 AM.

KuroTsubaki46 #82 Posted 21 July 2018 - 05:43 PM

Private

• 21857 battles
  • [LEO]

good tank,top damage in match all of that turns into rubbish when your team all rush to get kills and abandon teammates under fire.for the past weeks playing,getting top damage most of the time then lose i don't feel like raging anymore 'i tried my best giving proper strategies and ways to win still they(low win rate players below 50%) don't want to listen n they be dead in a minute n left me last man standing in battle n being insulted and rage upon in and off battle(reported them yet more are sill existing).that why if possible i would like WG to sell stats reset item so i can play till win rate above 60% and play with better players.why i say this cuz in the past i started playing wotb with no knowledge about it.Thus,my win rate is barely reaching 55% after 10K++ battles lots of them are defeats done in the past in earlier days of playing wotb.Thus,in my perspective BAD TEAMMATES=LOSING=DECREASE WINRATE=RAGING IN EVERY MATCH.so,in the end i don feel like raging anymore cuz it keeps happening pretty much every time.

Baaadmutha888 #83 Posted 27 July 2018 - 04:34 AM

Sergeant

• 60092 battles
  • [HTL]

Good thread.

this may also be helpful...

KuroTsubaki46 #84 Posted 10 August 2018 - 07:34 PM

Private

• 21857 battles
  • [LEO]
i've been enlightened from raging.how you ask, play VK45.02 A a lot of times.feel some [edited] & win rate go down.Oh, before i forget,WOTB ADMINS please improve match making(e.g players of winrate 49% n below play with players within that region of winrate and vice versa)

NocturnZing #85 Posted 16 August 2018 - 06:02 PM

Corporal

• 4366 battles
  • [NZ]

its all abt being Zen and finding something nice to say about everyone, that makes the rage subside. :medal:

to the sealclubbers who mauled u = tell them how u appreciate their moms hairy balls

to the nubs on your team who YOLO'd = tell them how u appreciate them spotting all the enemy tanks, for the team, in under a minute

to the average players who insist on going the other way , not knowing their tank can turn = tell them you hope they enjoyed the view of the battle from afar, and facebook some pics

to the nubs on the enemy team = tell them how u appreciate them boosting ur WR/KR/DR

to the monke….. err developers = tell them how much u appreciate the MM'ing in all its brilliance, and the ever forgiving RNGesus 

chokhulet #86 Posted 06 December 2018 - 01:50 PM

Sergeant

• 9539 battles
  • [N0YPI]

Once I got the Lowe and played with it, I quicklylove it for its credit coefficient, strong and accurate gun plus bouncy armor when positioned properly. Lowe is my first tank to reach 1,000 plus battles even if my previous number 1 tank is T-67 ( former T-49 ),that is because REALLY LOVE THE TANK. The tank can snipe like a TD, and also can go to front line especially when supporte and occasionally flank others when I have enoughtime to come around enemy lines.  I have 46% winrate for so long now And I am struggling to getit up over 50. I got lower than 50 because whenI play with Lowe beforeI got so many losing streak wit itso my totalwinrate also drop from 55 or 53 down now to 50.12% . My total win and lose are 680 plus wins and 770 plus lose and I thought was like:  “ my goal is to get the 700th win before my lose get to 800th” and I am so excited especially when I got 2 win streak and Ithought this it, I can get 5 more win stream as I feelin fire and in very good mood to play. To my surprise just few minutes ago, today is December 6, 2018 pass 10 in the evening here in Japan, I got so many losing streak again. First I got 2 wins, then 5 lose, 2 wins, 3 lose, 1 win and now 4 lose. And the last 2 or 3 games I thought I have  699 wins and 799 lose I hope atleastthe 700th win for the Lowe should atleast put a smile on my face.but no the very last game as for posting this is 800th lose for the Lowe while I have the 699 wins.. 

THIS IS GETTING MORE FRUSTRATING NOW..

When I createdthis account back in January 2016 I remember that during those time Heavies and TD’s are the back bone of every battle. When I started with this account I first go to the line of US turreted TDs until the T-67. Back then maps are made of hills and sniping spot. I can go in one spot and shoot any tank I see and stay there until the battle is finish. Back then many players even call me NUB for just staying in one spot and sniping and supposedly not helping them but then there is so many battles where I am the only 1 left and atleast there is 1-3 tanks left and I manage to get them all.  Back then you can use COATED OPTICS and BINOCULARS to detect enemies earlier and shoot them 1-3 times before they can detect you and that is why I am lucky enough to get those kills with US TDs.  And then after getting the T-67 .  I switch to HEAVY tanks out of envy that sometimes I can pen some tanks and thought:  “ if only got a heavy tank I will be able to come to fronline and fight them face to face “ ... and yes I did.. I got my very first heavy which is KV-1 and I love it too.. bounce a lot that time and I always the leader of almost every battle..I always go to front  to lead them and back then there is so many player who cooperate very well and you are so luck if you got a TD behind you and a medium to flank for you or another heavy to go beside you.. and yes all of it I experience it... that is why I got through TIER IX .. ST-I within 30 days because I have 30 days premium which only cost me ¥120 and that is like a US dollar only. And yes that is also because of those good players back then... BACK THEN I DONT experience a losing streak like this..

AND NOW I am starting to think HEAVIES AND TDs are no longer the BACKBONE of every battles.. since they release waves of lights starting GERMAN line with Luch and Leopard, gameplay shifts from Heavies in fron and TDs in back or farther away from allis sniping in high ground from tanks flanking each other. Now I see TD,s going to fronline as well, while heavies  and meds snipes.. Iha e to admit sometimes I do it especially when I am tired of doing my role and also I always think that a player remains their style regardless of what tank they play so in my case I am either in fronline with HEAVIES or far behind sniping with TD,s  and even if I play lights or med I still do either snipe or go frontline..  

I am also starting to hate this game...  I am  now starting to believe that the match-making is now problematic. My last 2 tanks that I bought with,oneyis AMX -CDC and T-54 mod.1.....   I have 3 newest premium tanks and they are T34-85 Rudy,  VK 45.03 and STRV... and I got those last 3 from the black friday, I sold many of my collectible tanks for golds and that why I get them almost for free. Also Rudy and VK 45.3 is my first 2 tier VII premium tanks.

I am sure in the future I will never buy anything from here again until they bring back those so called match making base on skill.

Turbo_Munky #87 Posted 07 December 2018 - 10:58 PM

Sergeant

• 961 battles
DON’T play on weekends. WR takes a really disappointing hit. Just on that what are my chances as an average player retaining my 60% wr over time. It seems MM and RNG are trolling me now.
“Play to win, every time. Never give up. But if you don’t win just move on and try again”

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users