Seal clubbing clan

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

Feng12389 #1 Posted 08 August 2015 - 08:38 AM

First Lieutenant

• 12632 battles
  • [SEAL]

Dear all

On behalf of the leadership team of [SEAL] clan, I'd like to officially announce that we are recruiting new members. Having conducted a soft launch with the release of 2.0, we are now officially seeking members to join our FUN and WONDERFUL world of seal clubbing.

Read on for more information about what we represent and how you can join. Trust me, it's easy and fun!

WHAT DOES [SEAL] clan represent?

That's a good question.

We represent a niche market of players who are interested in seal clubbing* to either enjoy the game, boost their win rate (WR is the most important measure of skill after all in this game) or to develop their skills before moving onto the horrible Tier X where dedicated rant threads have been made about the poor match making system.

That being said, we do have players who can fight just as well at higher tiers if need be so we don't exclude occasional seal clubbers :)

So in a nutshell, we represent FUN!

*Seal clubbing defined by yours truly as using our super skills to destroy noobs who have just joined the game at the lower tiers and have little to no idea how to play the game ;) It's great fun shooting someone who don't even realise you are there and can't retaliate.

WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?

We are mainly looking for players who:

• Enjoy playing at lower tiers (e.g. 1-5) and have a good track record in clubbing seals (e.g. tanks with high WR at lower tiers)
  • Players who can't get into a "serious" clan because they don't meet all the ridiculous requirements. Come to us and if you show us you can have fun and can be good at clubbing, we'll let you in and provide you with all the training and support to succeed in the world of clubbing!

As a general principle, we'd like players with a win rate of 59%. If you don't meet this requirements, that's Ok as long as we can see potential in training you to become an elite clubber. Leave a message below or in game and we'll get back to you.

HOW WE OPERATE?

Sustainability and fun are two key elements of our clan's operation. Sure, we will have group communication tools, websites and forum threads but ultimately, we focus on members having fun.

We have tools to ensure our members have fun and not the other way around. If you can't get online all the time, no problem. If you can't speak English too well, no problem. As long as you club with us and enjoy your time in the clan, that's the most important thing.

Remember, we don't judge and will stand by decisions you make. Ultimately, we don't care what others think of our clubbing objectives because it's legal and fun so we're gonna do it!

OUR TRACK RECORD

The [SEAL] clan has a proven record of successful clubbing. I am a Blue WR player and my WN8 rating for many tanks are at unicum level.

Your commander wages_of_sin has  60% WR and an 80% WR in his Cruiser Mk3.

Other members have tanks at lower tiers with 65% WR and more.

So if you have comparable track records, come and join the party and make us the preeminent clan in seal clubbing!

HOW TO JOIN

Simple, leave a message below, send us a message in game or search for our clan tag [SEAL] in game.

For those who do want to club but still like to remain in their clans, we accept friend requests! Remember, we don't judge. WR and fun is all we care about.

Yours truly

Feng12389

Commander [SEALZ]

Deputy Commander [SEAL]

Edited by Feng12389, 25 February 2016 - 01:53 AM.

OP_Assassin #2 Posted 08 August 2015 - 09:56 AM

First Lieutenant

• 10014 battles

lol that's an odd clan. I don't see if you guys will bother in clan wars lol. 

Anyways all the best, seems good :)

Feng12389 #3 Posted 08 August 2015 - 10:02 AM

First Lieutenant

• 12632 battles
  • [SEAL]

View PostOP_Assasin, on 08 August 2015 - 09:56 AM, said:

lol that's an odd clan. I don't see if you guys will bother in clan wars lol. 

Anyways all the best, seems good :)

Thanks OP. If you ever get tired of UN, we will welcome you with open arms!

isuckinthisgame #4 Posted 08 August 2015 - 10:33 AM

Private

• 689 battles
  • [PNVR]

View PostFeng12389, on 08 August 2015 - 08:38 AM, said:

Dear all

On behalf of the leadership team of [SEAL] clan, I'd like to officially announce that we are recruiting new members. Having conducted a soft launch with the release of 2.0, we are now officially seeking members to join our FUN and WONDERFUL world of seal clubbing.

Read on for more information about what we represent and how you can join. Trust me, it's easy and fun!

WHAT DOES [SEAL] clan represent?

That's a good question.

We represent a niche market of players who are interested in seal clubbing* to either enjoy the game, boost their win rate (WR is the most important measure of skill after all in this game) or to develop their skills before moving onto the horrible Tier X where dedicated rant threads have been made about the poor match making system.

That being said, we do have players who can fight just as well at higher tiers if need be so we don't exclude occasional seal clubbers :)

So in a nutshell, we represent FUN!

*Seal clubbing defined by yours truly as using our super skills to destroy noobs who have just joined the game at the lower tiers and have little to no idea how to play the game ;) It's great fun shooting someone who don't even realise you are there and can't retalite.

WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?

We are mainly looking for players who:

• Enjoy playing at lower tiers (e.g. 1-5) and have a good track record in clubbing seals (e.g. tanks with high WR at lower tiers)
  • Players who can't get into a "serious" clan because they don't meet all the ridiculous requirements. Come to us and if you show us you can have fun and can be good at clubbing, we'll let you in and provide you with all the training and support to succeed in the world of clubbing!

As a general principle, we'd like players with a win rate of 55%. If you don't meet this requirements, that's Ok as long as we can see potential in training you to become an elite clubber. Leave a message below or in game and we'll get back to you.

HOW WE OPERATE?

Sustainability and fun are two key elements of our clan's operation. Sure, we will have group communication tools, websites and forum threads but ultimately, we focus on members having fun.

We have tools to ensure our members have fun and not the other way around. If you can't get online all the time, no problem. If you can't speak English too well, no problem. As long as you club with us and enjoy your time in the clan, that's the most important thing.

Remember, we don't judge and will stand by decisions you make. Ultimately, we don't care what others think of our clubbing objectives because it's legal and fun so we're gonna do it!

OUR TRACK RECORD

The [SEAL] clan has a proven record of successful clubbing. My WN8 rating for my Tier 2 Cruiser Mk3 is at unicum level.

Your commander wages_of_sin has a near 60% WR and an 80% WR in his Cruiser Mk3.

Other members have tanks at lower tiers with 65% WR and more.

So if you have comparable track records, come and join the party and make us the preeminent clan in seal clubbing!

HOW TO JOIN

Simple, leave a message below, send us a message in game or search for our clan tag (SEAL) in game.

For those who do want to club but still like to remain in their clans, we accept friend requests! Remember, we don't judge. WR and fun is all we care about.

Yours truly

Feng12389

Deputy Commander

SEAL Clan

isuckinthisgame #5 Posted 08 August 2015 - 10:35 AM

Private

• 689 battles
  • [PNVR]
Hello... isuckinthisgame here reporting for recruitment. Ive been looking for a clan in WOTB for quite a long time cuz I keep on playing on my own and that kinda sucks and feels very lonely. And I think this is the perfect clan for me :)

Feng12389 #6 Posted 08 August 2015 - 12:52 PM

First Lieutenant

• 12632 battles
  • [SEAL]

View Postisuckinthisgame, on 08 August 2015 - 10:35 AM, said:

Hello... isuckinthisgame here reporting for recruitment. Ive been looking for a clan in WOTB for quite a long time cuz I keep on playing on my own and that kinda sucks and feels very lonely. And I think this is the perfect clan for me :)

Welcome aboard! Let's club sometime!

Sleepy_Boy #7 Posted 08 August 2015 - 11:55 PM

Corporal

• 15793 battles
good luck peng :)

CHOCOLATE_4_LIFE 

:p 

JeanneThiccWaifu #8 Posted 09 August 2015 - 02:53 AM

Captain

• 27731 battles
  • [FEAST]
Lol feng.,the intro is got me.,oh good luck with your clan mate.,sealclubbing is ultimate fun in blitz!

Just.,Just  Play Fallout., this gaem succ balls

Feng12389 #9 Posted 13 August 2015 - 12:48 PM

First Lieutenant

• 12632 battles
  • [SEAL]
Join the party!

Poklasman #10 Posted 16 August 2015 - 11:20 AM

Corporal

• 3685 battles

This clan has a specific niche that others even despise. But for all its entertainment value for the players who find fun in seal clubbing I think you will have a following.

I, for one, played more games than the required to unlock the next tank because I enjoy the tank and wanted to develop my skills before moving to higher tier.  

Good luck Seal Clubbers! 

Feng12389 #11 Posted 26 August 2015 - 12:27 PM

First Lieutenant

• 12632 battles
  • [SEAL]

Thanks bro. Look how far we have come.

We have now 43 members and doing just as well if not better than most of the clans in this thread haha.

Not bad for a fun and thrill seeking clan without all the paperwork you have to do in another clan! 

Dark_Exile_ #12 Posted 01 September 2015 - 01:32 AM

Captain

• 29278 battles
  • [UQ]
Good luck, I have commitments 

Edited by ClanBassadoR, 01 September 2015 - 02:57 AM.

DEPUTY COMMANDER OF "UQ HOLDER!" ||| AUSTRALIA 

If you have any concerns regarding the game or reports of AFK players, send a PM with uncensored evidence and it'll be passed on. :)

Feng12389 #13 Posted 04 September 2015 - 04:48 AM

First Lieutenant

• 12632 battles
  • [SEAL]
Let us know if your commitments end :)

AseanOicLandArmada #14 Posted 05 September 2015 - 09:06 AM

Corporal

• 7570 battles
  • [MC2]
May I join? I'm not sure if I got the requirement(the win rate thingy) but I really enjoy the game
Asian_Organisation of Islamic Cooperation_LandArmada

Feng12389 #15 Posted 08 September 2015 - 02:37 AM

First Lieutenant

• 12632 battles
  • [SEAL]
Sorry we're fairly full and active right now. We're really selecting players who can chat and platoon successfully with us. 55% is a bit of a minimum right now...

pratap_h #16 Posted 09 September 2015 - 08:33 PM

Sergeant

• 34539 battles
Nicely written into. They got needs pat on back for week written marketing piece.

Good luck to seal.

Beings are the hairs of their own kamma. Choose your actions wisely.

pratap_h #17 Posted 09 September 2015 - 08:35 PM

Sergeant

• 34539 battles
Intron well. I'm on mobile don't mind.  

Beings are the hairs of their own kamma. Choose your actions wisely.

IronMegaChicken #18 Posted 12 September 2015 - 04:14 AM

Private

• 4548 battles

Hey,

I wouldnt mind joining, cause I love clubbing in the T82, T18 and heaps more.

Just so fun!

Anyway it would be nice to join because I get bored a lot when grinding and I would like someone to club with.

Feng12389 #19 Posted 12 September 2015 - 10:28 AM

First Lieutenant

• 12632 battles
  • [SEAL]
If you meet our requirements, send through an application in game!

Feng12389 #20 Posted 25 September 2015 - 05:34 AM

First Lieutenant

• 12632 battles
  • [SEAL]
Join now!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users