• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

Hokey_Pokey #1 Posted 18 July 2015 - 04:21 PM

First Lieutenant

• 21507 battles
  • [ACE]

-Penetration weakspots

-No penalty for switching between shells

I keep getting my bum kicked by players who barely even played the game. Wargaming should remove the penetration weakspot indicators to make the game just like it is in PC. If noobs are having a hard time playing this game, then they should learn it themselves by watching videos or reading wikis about the game. As for the shell swapping, this means that anybody can just switch to a higher penetrating round incase they come in contact with a much stronger opposition. I liked it the way it was before, with friendly fire, and aim time resetting whenever i switch shells. So come one guys, can we just let this happen? If wargaming is trying to make blitz as similar as possible to its brother on pc, then they should disable these things.

steelangel555 #2 Posted 18 July 2015 - 04:26 PM

Corporal

• 9692 battles
  • [PPCRP]
I like it the way it is it makes things so easy swapping to a premium shell saved me a lot of times but that is just my opinion every one can just disagree with im fine with that 

CALVINJJ #3 Posted 18 July 2015 - 04:45 PM

Captain

• 13905 battles

View PostACE_PoKRTeY, on 19 July 2015 - 12:21 AM, said:

-Penetration weakspots

I keep getting my bum kicked by players who barely even played the game. Wargaming should remove the penetration weakspot indicators to make the game just like it is in PC. If noobs are having a hard time playing this game, then they should learn it themselves by watching videos or reading wikis about the game. As for the shell swapping, this means that anybody can just switch to a higher penetrating round incase they come in contact with a much stronger opposition. I liked it the way it was before, with friendly fire, and aim time resetting whenever i switch shells. So come one guys, can we just let this happen? If wargaming is trying to make blitz as similar as possible to its brother on pc, then they should disable these things.

-Then disable auto-aim,there's not auto aim in reality

-disable repair kit(which is pretty quick now),impossible to repair such an immediate time, the track should get repair with a reasonable time

(at least not immediate)

-disable entinguisher as well,not easy to pull out fire in real life

-disable 1st aid is a need if you don't want noob-friendly,there's no way that you can heal(restore) the efficiency straight away

(it might takes months for the person to really heal or maybe can't even heal which is death)

Here you go, no more noob friendly game which is the game that you always wanted

Edited by CALVINJJ, 18 July 2015 - 04:46 PM.

Anger and emotion are strategically counterproductive. You must always stay calm and objective. -Robert Greene,the 48 laws of power-

Joachim_Nowotny #4 Posted 18 July 2015 - 05:01 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 6739 battles

View PostACE_PoKRTeY, on 18 July 2015 - 04:21 PM, said:

-Penetration weakspots

Good suggestion, but I want to convey my opinions. Dont be mad comrade.

1. Friendly fire will make this forum very crowded, as many ppl will complain to remove friendly fire, maybe one of them is you. Some noobs might shoot you because they dont want someone to steal their preys, master the battle, unknown reason, etc.

2. Removing the ability to change shells easily will also resulted in the same thing: crowded forum requesting fix. Maps on blitz are small, and perfecly suited for fast-paced battle. By enabling this feature, this will remove the only thing Blitz has from its PC counterpart. Also, when someone is forced to do a duel and his HP is just one shot more, the enemy charged him and he cant shoot because he switched to APCR. Someone will lost the battle that he should have won just because switching shells.

3. There are already noobs in Blitz, by removing weakspot indicator it'll only worsen the so-called noob problem. Even before this feature added, many noobs cant even shoot in point blank range, regardless of tiers.

4. That's all, thank you.

I'm sorry if my opinions didnt agree with yours.

CALVINJJ #5 Posted 18 July 2015 - 05:07 PM

Captain

• 13905 battles

View PostJoachim_Nowotny, on 19 July 2015 - 01:01 AM, said:

1. Friendly fire will make this forum very crowded, as many ppl will complain to remove friendly fire, maybe one of them is you. Some noobs might shoot you because they dont want someone to steal their preys, master the battle, unknown reason, etc.

2. Removing the ability to change shells easily will also resulted in the same thing: crowded forum requesting fix. Maps on blitz are small, and perfecly suited for fast-paced battle. By enabling this feature, this will remove the only thing Blitz has from its PC counterpart. Also, when someone is forced to do a duel and his HP is just one shot more, the enemy charged him and he cant shoot because he switched to APCR. Someone will lost the battle that he should have won just because switching shells.

3. There are already noobs in Blitz, by removing weakspot indicator it'll only worsen the so-called noob problem. Even before this feature added, many noobs cant even shoot in point blank range, regardless of tiers.

Haha, same opinion with me

only will make noobs much more worse plus the one that suffer is not 'noob' themselves,we will be the victim instead

Anger and emotion are strategically counterproductive. You must always stay calm and objective. -Robert Greene,the 48 laws of power-

Joachim_Nowotny #6 Posted 18 July 2015 - 05:13 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 6739 battles
I have a good idea. Maybe these features will only applied to unicums or skilled players like OP. I'm still a noob, I still have to learn...even sometimes I cant penetrate a spot that it should be penetrated

leongkitmeng #7 Posted 18 July 2015 - 05:18 PM

First Lieutenant

• 24907 battles
  • [OM3GA]

View PostJoachim_Nowotny, on 19 July 2015 - 01:13 AM, said:

I have a good idea. Maybe these features will only applied to unicums or skilled players like OP. I'm still a noob, I still have to learn...even sometimes I cant penetrate a spot that it should be penetrated

me too, me too.  Imma noob.

CALVINJJ #8 Posted 18 July 2015 - 05:20 PM

Captain

• 13905 battles

View Postleongkitmeng, on 19 July 2015 - 01:18 AM, said:

Yep, same here(I'm a noob too)

So only applied to ACE_PoKRTeY will be good I guess,since he demands for it :trollface:

Edited by CALVINJJ, 18 July 2015 - 05:20 PM.

Hokey_Pokey #9 Posted 18 July 2015 - 05:36 PM

First Lieutenant

• 21507 battles
  • [ACE]

View PostJoachim_Nowotny, on 19 July 2015 - 01:01 AM, said:

I respect all of your opinions. Blitz is much more easier compared to the PC version. So why should they still add all these things? 

CALVINJJ #10 Posted 18 July 2015 - 05:38 PM

Captain

• 13905 battles

View PostACE_PoKRTeY, on 19 July 2015 - 01:36 AM, said:

I respect all of your opinions. Blitz is much more easier compared to the PC version. So why should they still add all these things? 

Simple, a 'phone game' and a 'PC game'

Hokey_Pokey #11 Posted 18 July 2015 - 05:38 PM

First Lieutenant

• 21507 battles
  • [ACE]

View Postleongkitmeng, on 19 July 2015 - 01:18 AM, said:

View PostCALVINJJ, on 19 July 2015 - 01:20 AM, said:

Yep, same here(I'm a noob too)

So only applied to ACE_PoKRTeY will be good I guess,since he demands for it :trollface:

I used to be a noob too. An idiot if you'd prefer. Firing HE at any tank that I can see. I went through that phase. So don't say that this only applies to unicums. I learned my way through this game by watching and reading wikis about certain tanks. I study the mechanics because I actually want to improve. In PC, I suck even more. I am always the first one to die. Mostly because I don't really memorize any of the maps. But If i wanted to get better, I would do the same.

Hokey_Pokey #12 Posted 18 July 2015 - 05:40 PM

First Lieutenant

• 21507 battles
  • [ACE]

View PostCALVINJJ, on 19 July 2015 - 12:45 AM, said:

-disable repair kit(which is pretty quick now),impossible to repair such an immediate time, the track should get repair with a reasonable time

(at least not immediate)

-disable 1st aid is a need if you don't want noob-friendly,there's no way that you can heal(restore) the efficiency straight away

(it might takes months for the person to really heal or maybe can't even heal which is death)

Here you go, no more noob friendly game which is the game that you always wanted

I said noob-friendly, not super-realistic-real-life-world-war-2-simulator

Hokey_Pokey #13 Posted 18 July 2015 - 05:42 PM

First Lieutenant

• 21507 battles
  • [ACE]

View PostCALVINJJ, on 19 July 2015 - 01:38 AM, said:

Simple, a 'phone game' and a 'PC game'

World Of Tanks should still be World Of Tanks.

CALVINJJ #14 Posted 18 July 2015 - 05:46 PM

Captain

• 13905 battles

View PostACE_PoKRTeY, on 19 July 2015 - 01:40 AM, said:

I said noob-friendly, not super-realistic-real-life-world-war-2-simulator

well,those stuff are really noob friendly though

you need to br much much more careful if these stuff are taken off(repair kit, fire extinguisher, 1st aid)

where you know 'noobs' doesn't careful at all

HydronPrimeSP #15 Posted 18 July 2015 - 05:58 PM

First Lieutenant

• 13367 battles

Simple. Have a special server for unicums with all the features unicums want. Win-win.

iB055 #16 Posted 18 July 2015 - 05:58 PM

Captain

• 18594 battles
  • [STORM]
I'm just gonna suggest hit skins be removed after tier 6. By then those idiots should have a good idea of where to shoot. And my lovely troll is7 armour will be even more stronk. Flip side is there will be way more gold spamming since many folks wouldn't want to take a risk of a shell not penetrating. Meh. Friendly fire can stay in hell imo.I hated being shot in the arse the moment battle starts by me own dumb teammate.  Shell swapping reload would be a nice touch and might make the game more interesting. But since each battle is just 7 minutes it might lead to more draws.

What I would like is a more advanced tutorial. And perhaps newbies get to fight against bots for their first 100 or so games. Might help em learn something.  And bring on flipping clan wars already.

CALVINJJ #17 Posted 18 July 2015 - 06:09 PM

Captain

• 13905 battles

View PostSTORM_iBOSS, on 19 July 2015 - 01:58 AM, said:

I'm just gonna suggest hit skins be removed after tier 6. By then those idiots should have a good idea of where to shoot. And my lovely troll is7 armour will be even more stronk. Flip side is there will be way more gold spamming since many folks wouldn't want to take a risk of a shell not penetrating. Meh. Friendly fire can stay in hell imo.I hated being shot in the arse the moment battle starts by me own dumb teammate. Shell swapping reload would be a nice touch and might make the game more interesting. But since each battle is just 7 minutes it might lead to more draws.

What I would like is a more advanced tutorial. And perhaps newbies get to fight against bots for their first 100 or so games. Might help em learn something. And bring on flipping clan wars already.

Same thing happen to your team as well

imagine few 'alright player' at enemy side and only you as normal at your side

your team pretty dumb enough can't pen at all, 0 damage

But enemy team is slightly better, maybe only 3 player 0 damage

you're most probably going to be this victim

I rather having a noob that can do some damage than cannot do any damage

besides,IS-7 is good enough to bounce off the shell when hull down

iB055 #18 Posted 18 July 2015 - 06:21 PM

Captain

• 18594 battles
  • [STORM]

View PostCALVINJJ, on 18 July 2015 - 06:09 PM, said:

Same thing happen to your team as well

imagine few 'alright player' at enemy side and only you as normal at your side

your team pretty dumb enough can't pen at all, 0 damage

But enemy team is slightly better, maybe only 3 player 0 damage

you're most probably going to be this victim

I rather having a noob that can do some damage than cannot do any damage

besides,IS-7 is good enough to bounce off the shell when hull down

The op wants to make the game less noob friendly. What you described is just that.  Less noob friendly. Exactly like the op wanted. In the situation you described above, my team would have me, and perhaps my plat mate. And I humbly call myself not a noob. So I wouldn't be affected much by the lack of hits skins blah blah. But the noobs on my team, and their team, would be thrown off and underperform. And with the present standard of players, it can't really get much worse anyways. :(

The point is that the game becomes harder for noobs to play. And I'm keeping my fingers crossed they'll either quit or learn something.

Edited by STORM_iBOSS, 18 July 2015 - 06:24 PM.

CALVINJJ #19 Posted 18 July 2015 - 06:36 PM

Captain

• 13905 battles

View PostSTORM_iBOSS, on 19 July 2015 - 02:21 AM, said:

The op wants to make the game less noob friendly. What you described is just that.  Less noob friendly. Exactly like the op wanted. In the situation you described above, my team would have me, and perhaps my plat mate. And I humbly call myself not a noob. So I wouldn't be affected much by the lack of hits skins blah blah. But the noobs on my team, and their team, would be thrown off and underperform. And with the present standard of players, it can't really get much worse anyways. :(

The point is that the game becomes harder for noobs to play. And I'm keeping my fingers crossed they'll either quit or learn something.

There're noobs still thinks that they're good,so if you think they will easily quit this is a mistake bro :P

I don't really agree about making the game less noob friendly because this is a 'phone game'

which should be easier than his brother world of tank

If really wants to make it less noob friendly them the stuff I mention below also should be implement as well:

View PostCALVINJJ, on 19 July 2015 - 12:45 AM, said:

(at least not immediate)

Forgotten that also there's indication if you got spotted, if you want not noob friendly then this also must be remove as well

Do you want this? I don't want this because well, simple

This is just a game and furthermore, a 'phone game'

difficulty should have some limit(which is like current difficulty)

Edited by CALVINJJ, 18 July 2015 - 07:16 PM.

Joachim_Nowotny #20 Posted 18 July 2015 - 07:53 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 6739 battles

View PostSTORM_iBOSS, on 18 July 2015 - 06:21 PM, said:

In the situation you described above, my team would have me, and perhaps my plat mate. And I humbly call myself not a noob. So I wouldn't be affected much by the lack of hits skins blah blah. But the noobs on my team, and their team, would be thrown off and underperform. And with the present standard of players, it can't really get much worse anyways. 

The point is that the game becomes harder for noobs to play.

All of what you said is only applied to you, regarding the hit zone. Even noobs sometimes cant shoot an enemy in point blank range, disabling hit zone indicator would only worsen the noob problem. There'll be much more noobs.

Anyway, about 'present standarts of players',  there are no defining standarts. And it doesnt matter at all because you're thrown into random matches.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users