• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

LiquidSnake #1 Posted 23 June 2015 - 07:35 AM

Captain

• Administrator
  • 524 battles
  • [WG]

Hello everyone,

First, let me say thank you for all the feedback we received, through the forums, the customer support tickets, and sometimes really cool gameplay video proofs.

You guys help us everyday to make our mobile tanks better and we are truly thankful to that. KUDOS! :great:

Regarding how things work at Wargaming, I think it deserves a bit of clarity so that you can all understand the process here and what is at stake.

I refer to post-release bug watching and escalation process. Because yes, of course we debug before releasing an update, but we cannot just test everything all the time, or you would get 2 updates per year instead of 1 per month.

So, after release:

- we check it on our side, of course, and we compile a list

- we look at all your feedback, via forums, CS tickets, non-official forums, Social medias, etc.

- we compile them, prioritize them by occurrence

- we discuss them with all other regions; then we re-define new priorities for emergency bug fixing if needed

- we send this them to the development team, for analysis

then...

Important bugs (like the one with the invisible tanks), are fixed asap with a "hotfix" (like it happened this morning)

Critical bugs (none this time) usually require more drastic methods, such as stopping the servers until the bug is fixed

other types of bugs are prioritized and will be part of further analysis, then fix in a further update

= this happens especially with device crashes because they are usually not systematic, and extremely hard to reproduce.

Every players have different OS environment...it's like solving a crash on a PC. It's sometimes difficult to find the source of the problem. Viruses/trojans, memory leaks, (etc. the list is as long as you can imagine) which influence the environment is sometimes the cause. Meaning that it can be it's outside the game environment (try to play Blitz with 10 open apps on a iPad mini previous gen...:D). Of course, we optimize the game regularly, to prevent from crash and make it still playable with as much devices as we can.

In some cases, we make server-wide compensation. It can happen especially with critical bugs that affect monetization, systematic and global crashes, loss of items, etc.

This is decided on a case by case basis, based on the nature of the bug, its severity, its occurrence, how long it took us to fix it, etc.

Regarding the invisible tanks, we fixed it fairly quickly, it was not systematic (though quite frequent), was not preventing people from playing, and was not affecting loss of items or purchase issues.
That is why there will most likely be no compensation this time, though we are debating it.

This is a quick glimpse as how things work here  and in most other update-based online multiplayer game companies, regarding bug on a newly released update.

So if you want to help, it is simple:

use the dedicated communication channels, such as this forum thread or via CS tickets

- post your issues, as precisely (details on what happened, the situation, your game environment, etc.) and as concisely as possible.
precise if the bug is reproducible, and the frequency (rare/sometimes/every time/etc.)

** if you can even make a video of your incident, this is really awesome and helps us a lot.

don't pollute this communication channel with unproductive remarks such as "this update sucks and is full of bugs, you guys are a lazy bunch of developers" (or similar delicacy), or unrelated topics/questions .:D

Thanks again for your precious help in making Blitz better for everyone.

YOU are the reason why this game is so awesome! :medal:

huynhthienkim #2 Posted 02 November 2016 - 08:47 AM

Private

• 14863 battles
  • [VN-SG]

Hi there,

Sorry for my bad English, but i have a problem with my game:

- WOT Blitz on PC Windows 10.

- Wargaming.net OpenID: https://asia.wargami...3-huynhthienkim

- ING: huynhthienkim

Today, after install update 3.3, my battle performace is not true:

- Before update: 8k6 battles, 54.64 victories, personal rating absolutely 4k, and over 4k battles play in SU-85,...

- After update: 7k6 battles, 53.31 victories, personal rating absolutely 3k8, and 3k4 battles play in SU-85 !

What's happen?

CrownDiamond #3 Posted 02 November 2016 - 08:59 AM

Corporal

• 23853 battles
  • [FOW]

Hi, after update 3.3, the Asia server seems to down and I keep getting "you have been disconnected to the server" error. May I know what's happening?

Russia & europe server seems to be fine as I can log in to them.

rkhatri #4 Posted 02 November 2016 - 09:20 AM

Private

• 9910 battles
  • [ACL]
Hi, after update 3.3, the Asia server seems to down and I cannot login in my account or I keep getting "you have been disconnected to the server" error.

Hammba_Allah #5 Posted 02 November 2016 - 10:24 AM

Private

• 22649 battles
  • [TWI]
I have two accounts in a game of wot blitz, which hammba _ allah can not enter game had even reset password.
please help me :facepalm::facepalm:
problem same as rkhatri :(

Edited by Hammba_Allah, 02 November 2016 - 10:30 AM.

stuartsotf #6 Posted 02 November 2016 - 11:15 AM

Corporal

• 18887 battles
  • [STURM]

Same as above, 

installed update on both iPad and IPhone and keep getting the message "error" " you have been disconnected from the server". Username Stuartsotf 

not happy :child:

karankaul099 #7 Posted 02 November 2016 - 11:20 AM

Private

• 18296 battles
  • [TLM]
Facing error after latest update. Error: you have been disconnected from the server. Plz somebody help me out asap.!! Thank you.

Imiumiul #8 Posted 02 November 2016 - 12:02 PM

Private

• 10598 battles
  • [PAA]
when i can login to asia ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!! terrible, almost whole day continually disconnected from serve.......... 

Coco140116 #9 Posted 02 November 2016 - 12:36 PM

Private

• 8911 battles
  • [JATIM]

I have 3 accounts. One account has problem "You have been diconnected from server", but the others work fine. All of three located in Asia Server. Anyone here can help me?

The problem happened on this IGN : Coco140116

Edited by Coco140116, 02 November 2016 - 12:39 PM.

Lordxero21 #10 Posted 02 November 2016 - 01:38 PM

Private

• 20135 battles
  • [PIN0Y]

Same problem. After the latest update 3.3 i can't log in anymore, and also to other filipino players here in the Philippines as well.

"you have been disconnected to the server"

server : asia

Hope you guys can fix it asap, thanks in advance!

Edited by Lordxero21, 02 November 2016 - 02:23 PM.

AllaniHuslan84 #11 Posted 02 November 2016 - 01:46 PM

Private

• 16298 battles
  • [SHOUT]
Asia server down..we all in asia region cant log in..almost a day..uninstall and reinstall again also remain same problem..this time d update is so terible..please fix this prob asap..we all also pay our money to u..

rcbustedknuckle #12 Posted 02 November 2016 - 06:37 PM

Private

• 22 battles
I am having the same problem with my N.American region,I checked my Asian region and I am able to play it,why am I having this error PROBLEM?

Ennui_DeadlyDat #13 Posted 03 November 2016 - 02:05 AM

Corporal

• 37042 battles
  • [ARMD]
All seems ok today , so good work all!

Ennui_DeadlyDat #14 Posted 03 November 2016 - 02:06 AM

Corporal

• 37042 battles
  • [ARMD]
On Asia server anyways,:)

Death_Slaad #15 Posted 03 November 2016 - 04:32 AM

Corporal

• 10147 battles
  • [HTG-G]

we cant log-in without google-framework...(my phone couldn't install google.etc, or get a flashback)

as i know many thousands of players has the same problem...

hope next version will resolve this...

thx dear dm&gm

ps:3.2 is ok, 3.3 cause this issue

Edited by Death_Slaad, 03 November 2016 - 04:35 AM.

monchehgilo #16 Posted 03 November 2016 - 05:50 AM

Private

• 21011 battles
  • [MBS]
after the update , i cant play the game smoothly ,
my ping is okay , connection is good , but its just like playing GtA V in low specs computer ,the game lag/stuck

Conrad_Von_Maur #17 Posted 03 November 2016 - 09:33 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 24435 battles
  • [RNP]
Same here lag problems, this happens every  update. I thought their fixing it? But their malong more bugs...

Player_3759805115 #18 Posted 03 November 2016 - 05:34 PM

Private

• 0 battles
Hi,
My name is Mangesh Naidu and I was registered on WOT as Mangomarino through Apple Game Center and eversince I updated to a newer iOS Version for iPhone..I am not able to play WOT through Game Center because its gone and I am stuck with nothing but to start from the beginning which is absolutely annoying for me. I was added in multiple clans and was playing so well, I had created a very formidable fleet of good tanks. But now its all gone!

Please suggest a solution and get me on and return my lost ranks!

Regards,
Mangesh Naidu

Death_Slaad #19 Posted 05 November 2016 - 04:02 AM

Corporal

• 10147 battles
  • [HTG-G]

update...

we know 3.3 require google-framework when login, without google-framework u cant login...

finally , my phone install google and login...(tried many ways to resolve)

but...

thousands of other players whos phone cant install google, or installed cant login all the same...

its start at version 3.3...and 3.3.1 all the same...

the phones such as samsung s6&note5...

3 days passed, looks like we have to give it up...

Anaheim135 #20 Posted 06 November 2016 - 06:54 AM

Corporal

• 15686 battles
  • [-RW-]
Yay higher pings, and same as more KID PLAYERS joining this game. I said farwell to 0.05% of my winrate due to poor team performance. Pls add age restriction to this game (this game rated M for mature right?) and il be on a long vacay...probably for eternity

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users