Martcart_358 #21 Posted 15 June 2015 - 10:13 AM

Private

• 2681 battles
  • [KGB]
pz3 is good. good armour,fast reloading gun,good speed. and it looks cool too

JPS_Deathwalker #22 Posted 22 June 2015 - 12:51 PM

Captain

• 15921 battles
Best medium at tier 4(I consider matilda as a heavy,since its so slow but amour so well).

When you want to succeed as much as you want to live to breathe, then only you will succeed.

SpawnIscariot #23 Posted 22 June 2015 - 02:59 PM

First Lieutenant

• 33863 battles
  • [STORM]

View PostSpawnIscariot, on 23 May 2015 - 12:46 AM, said:

Good driver=Good Tank/Bad Driver=Bad Tank.

I'll modify that statement.

Decent driver=Fantastic tank!

I'm loving the Pz III. If the 5 cm gun had some more alpha or penetration people would be screaming that it's OP. Load up some Gold Rounds, keep using its mobility and your just cutting out, isolating and wrecking everything. Your biggest problem should be getting the kill shot in before a team mate does. Don't be afraid to be shot at but don't stand still when you are. Angle your frontal armour to bounce and use your mobility to make them miss.. Move up, move out, move back, through, around, always thinking on the move, thinking of the next move, move, move.

The gun is more than useful, especially if you've invested in a few necessary Premium Rounds, it's armour profile is quite forgiving and its mobility is wonderful.

With the way it accelerates, turns and holds it speed it seems as though it should be fragile and skittish yet it feels solid and substantial, an F1 hiding inside a V8 Supercar. It glides and thrives, snaking through, around and behind all that it finds.

Having unlocked all modules, except tracks and turret, on the other German lines meant the grind was virtually unnoticed. I would highly suggest doing the same as its mobility is its most important feature. Unlock the tracks first, to make full use of the engine, then turret last. You'll have the top gun-the 5 cm is the one I'm using-waiting for you and then it's just all 'wow!' from there.

Fosknow, considering how well you drive the T49, I reckon you should give the Pz III another chance.

Did I mention it's mobility enough?

Edited by SpawnIscariot, 22 June 2015 - 03:02 PM.

I Don't Give A Damn About Your Shoes 

I Want Your SOLES! 

http://media.indiati..._1437118329.jpg

"I do not fear failure. I only fear the slowing up of the engine inside of me which is pounding, saying, Keep going, someone must be on top of the hill, why not you?"

General George S. Patton Jr.-Advice for Mines & Malinovka.

DimKyon #24 Posted 29 September 2015 - 03:59 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 14311 battles

Best tank evahhhhh!!!!! :playing:
Fast

High RoF

Can sidescrappin really well 

Spamming a lot of APCR though

Pew... pew... pew...  ξ(✿ ❛‿❛)ξ▄︻┻┳═一

Edited by DimKyon, 29 September 2015 - 04:03 PM.

FEAST ON!
Don't click

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users