troll platoons?

trolls platoon trolls noobs

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Chicken_Biriyani #1 Posted 22 February 2015 - 04:25 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 8668 battles

I recently had terrible matches just enough to ruin ur day 

When ever we got a platoon team our team had a higher tier tank and a tank from either tier 1 or 2 i was like....wtf:confused:..... i got pissed off when one bt7 blocked my rear in falls creek map and i was instantly destroyed by a jpanther.....these trolls just ruin ur day....i lost 12 matches today because of noobs , trolls... whenever i try to take a shot theyll come outa nowhere and block my view, theyll stick to my back or sides during assualt to protect themselves...or they just push u annoy or inform the enemy of my position......

Anyone faced a similar issue? Those guys at wargaming said theyll "look into the matter" ....thats all

Prepare for the worst

xX_V_Clova_V_Xx #2 Posted 09 January 2018 - 06:52 AM

Sergeant

• 2537 battles
  • [BCI]

View PostChicken_Biriyani, on 23 February 2015 - 02:25 AM, said:

I recently had terrible matches just enough to ruin ur day 

When ever we got a platoon team our team had a higher tier tank and a tank from either tier 1 or 2 i was like....[edited]:confused:..... i got pissed off when one bt7 blocked my rear in falls creek map and i was instantly destroyed by a jpanther.....these trolls just ruin ur day....i lost 12 matches today because of noobs , trolls... whenever i try to take a shot theyll come outa nowhere and block my view, theyll stick to my back or sides during assualt to protect themselves...or they just push u annoy or inform the enemy of my position......

Anyone faced a similar issue? Those guys at wargaming said theyll "look into the matter" ....thats all

You have to expect these kind of things at lower tiers.

all the best, ~Clova.

Also tagged with trolls, platoon trolls, noobs

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users