Jump to content


Just my thoughts, RoneMok


  • Please log in to reply
484 replies to this topic

RoneMok #21 Posted 16 March 2015 - 09:32 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 17900 battles
  • 1,700
  • [LORDS]
  • Member since:
    08-28-2014

View PostMr_Groovington, on 16 March 2015 - 05:41 AM, said:

Shit man I would be pretty insulted by being called "a gentle lady type" lol

FYI I do understand the context but still would rather be described as a passive scout than a gentle lady type.

 

Haha... Pls keep an open mind.

 

We have many jokers here in forum.

 

I prefer to treat the forum as a playground to release stress and the Battleground to add stress, so we can balance up.

 

 



RoneMok #22 Posted 16 March 2015 - 11:58 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 17900 battles
  • 1,700
  • [LORDS]
  • Member since:
    08-28-2014
 
I posted this last year... 

 

I have no solid proof, no photos to show, no witnesses.

 

Have you ever wondered, after a long hard battle, you check the profile of the players and you discovered....!!!

 

What the bloody heck, you remembered bloody clearly that the particular player was staying at the back line almost all the way and could justify earning the status of a coward or a camper, and yet the profile is one of a hero/ine.

 

I found a 3 H formula.....

 

Hide and snipe... Dont go front line. The front lines are for Heroes. So the song goes... Billy dont be a hero, dont give your life away...Billy dont be a hero, come back to me....

 

Hold your Fire.... You can shoot all you want in the beginning cos you need the score to show too. But near the end of the enemy's life, Hold your Fire till your team mate has done almost all the damage.

 

Hit with all you've got... Now that your team mate has sacrificed, or the enemy is nearly dead, now's the time to steal the kill. Dont worry, it happens all the time on Discovery Channel.... The matings, the survival, the Hyenas stealing the kills from the lions and vice versa etc.

 

I guess it's normal.... Or is it only happens to some smart aleck?

 



abcrl123 #23 Posted 16 March 2015 - 02:41 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 29393 battles
  • 765
  • [STORM]
  • Member since:
    06-29-2014
^^^^    Think i have the other end of the problem.  Always too eager to be in front, get into trouble and die in a blaze of gunfire.  So i seem to spot everything and hope and pray that my teammates back me up.  Mostly they just disappear, but for some who really back me up, i can tell they are good teammates. 
'What do you do with a tiger 1 once you caught it?  .... Bring it home and stuff it!'

RoneMok #24 Posted 18 March 2015 - 04:33 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 17900 battles
  • 1,700
  • [LORDS]
  • Member since:
    08-28-2014

View Postabcrl123, on 16 March 2015 - 10:41 PM, said:

^^^^    Think i have the other end of the problem.  Always too eager to be in front, get into trouble and die in a blaze of gunfire.  So i seem to spot everything and hope and pray that my teammates back me up.  Mostly they just disappear, but for some who really back me up, i can tell they are good teammates. 

 

This is where you identify them and friend them for future platoon. That's what I do anyway.

 

Then you will have one less chance to get a noob on your team.



axolotlrose #25 Posted 19 March 2015 - 01:44 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 16152 battles
  • 493
  • [ST0RM]
  • Member since:
    10-11-2014

View PostRoneMok, on 16 March 2015 - 11:58 AM, said:

 
I posted this last year... 

 

I have no solid proof, no photos to show, no witnesses.

 

Have you ever wondered, after a long hard battle, you check the profile of the players and you discovered....!!!

 

What the bloody heck, you remembered bloody clearly that the particular player was staying at the back line almost all the way and could justify earning the status of a coward or a camper, and yet the profile is one of a hero/ine.

 

I found a 3 H formula.....

 

Hide and snipe... Dont go front line. The front lines are for Heroes. So the song goes... Billy dont be a hero, dont give your life away...Billy dont be a hero, come back to me....

 

Hold your Fire.... You can shoot all you want in the beginning cos you need the score to show too. But near the end of the enemy's life, Hold your Fire till your team mate has done almost all the damage.

 

Hit with all you've got... Now that your team mate has sacrificed, or the enemy is nearly dead, now's the time to steal the kill. Dont worry, it happens all the time on Discovery Channel.... The matings, the survival, the Hyenas stealing the kills from the lions and vice versa etc.

 

I guess it's normal.... Or is it only happens to some smart aleck?

 

 

So does this mean that you have now put up exactly the same post in at least three different places?  Because you also added this exact same post to the "kill farming" thread yesterday.  And you say you also posted it last year.  

 

Furthermore, you have duplicate content in your "some players, sigh" thread and your newly-created name-and-shame "have money, will travel" thread.  Why start a new thread if you're going to put the same content in it?



RoneMok #26 Posted 19 March 2015 - 06:51 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 17900 battles
  • 1,700
  • [LORDS]
  • Member since:
    08-28-2014

View Postaxolotlrose, on 19 March 2015 - 09:44 AM, said:

 

So does this mean that you have now put up exactly the same post in at least three different places?  Because you also added this exact same post to the "kill farming" thread yesterday.  And you say you also posted it last year.  

 

Furthermore, you have duplicate content in your "some players, sigh" thread and your newly-created name-and-shame "have money, will travel" thread.  Why start a new thread if you're going to put the same content in it?

 

A few threads are so old, I cant even find them properly under the dust. I am just digging them up to the surface again.

 

Anyway, the threads are relevant to the topics discussed and the titles say they are different things. So they will still lead to different directions.

 



RoneMok #27 Posted 22 March 2015 - 07:38 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 17900 battles
  • 1,700
  • [LORDS]
  • Member since:
    08-28-2014

image.jpgimage.jpg

 

I felt super bad.

 

I undrstd the feeling and I wouldnt want anybody to do this to me.

 

It was Not worth the lousy medal I won.


Edited by RoneMok, 22 March 2015 - 07:40 AM.


RoneMok #28 Posted 22 March 2015 - 11:08 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 17900 battles
  • 1,700
  • [LORDS]
  • Member since:
    08-28-2014

image.jpg

 

 

4 X T34 premium tanks in a single game.

 

Imagine the chance.

 



RoneMok #29 Posted 22 March 2015 - 12:11 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 17900 battles
  • 1,700
  • [LORDS]
  • Member since:
    08-28-2014

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

 

 

UNO...

 

Lucky fella, I think it was ammo hit. I remember I still had more than half life and was playing hide and seek at caps in Castle Venia.


Edited by RoneMok, 22 March 2015 - 12:16 PM.


RoneMok #30 Posted 22 March 2015 - 12:20 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 17900 battles
  • 1,700
  • [LORDS]
  • Member since:
    08-28-2014

image.jpgimage.jpg

 

This fella really got stuck in an open awkward position.

 

Luckily there was no reds to shoot him / her.



RoneMok #31 Posted 22 March 2015 - 02:41 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 17900 battles
  • 1,700
  • [LORDS]
  • Member since:
    08-28-2014

image.jpg

 

image.jpgimage.jpg

Backside curl moments. Different battles.

 


Edited by RoneMok, 22 March 2015 - 04:04 PM.


RoneMok #32 Posted 22 March 2015 - 02:52 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 17900 battles
  • 1,700
  • [LORDS]
  • Member since:
    08-28-2014

image.jpg

 

Rush hour, in different directions.



RoneMok #33 Posted 22 March 2015 - 04:07 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 17900 battles
  • 1,700
  • [LORDS]
  • Member since:
    08-28-2014

image.jpg

 

Getting draws is becoming a habit.



RoneMok #34 Posted 22 March 2015 - 04:13 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 17900 battles
  • 1,700
  • [LORDS]
  • Member since:
    08-28-2014

image.jpgimage.jpg

 

image.jpg

 

Nests of creatures that can hurt and best avoided.



RoneMok #35 Posted 22 March 2015 - 04:17 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 17900 battles
  • 1,700
  • [LORDS]
  • Member since:
    08-28-2014

image.jpgimage.jpg

 

How to win? The enemy has secret weapons.



RoneMok #36 Posted 22 March 2015 - 04:33 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 17900 battles
  • 1,700
  • [LORDS]
  • Member since:
    08-28-2014

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

 

Haha... This fella hugged me like a lover and refused to let me go... Blocking which way I am heading.

 

I think she misses me and doesnt want me to go into battle... Am I this popular? Sigh....


Edited by RoneMok, 22 March 2015 - 04:37 PM.


Dark_Exile_ #37 Posted 23 March 2015 - 10:43 PM

    Captain

  • Moderator
  • 21615 battles
  • 3,295
  • [UQ]
  • Member since:
    10-31-2014

View PostRoneMok, on 23 March 2015 - 03:33 AM, said:

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

 

Haha... This fella hugged me like a lover and refused to let me go... Blocking which way I am heading.

 

I think she misses me and doesnt want me to go into battle... Am I this popular? Sigh....

LOL. Been pushed around like that in my KV-1, luckily my teammate helped pushed that ***hole away and let me continue with the battle.  Another time some guy was blocking me as well, I used him as shield and he died LOL. We ended up winning with no more casualties. 


DEPUTY COMMANDER OF "UQ HOLDER!" ||| AUSTRALIA 

 

If you have any concerns regarding the game or reports of AFK players, send a PM with uncensored evidence and it'll be passed on. :)

 


RoneMok #38 Posted 24 March 2015 - 06:22 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 17900 battles
  • 1,700
  • [LORDS]
  • Member since:
    08-28-2014

View PostBentamy, on 24 March 2015 - 06:43 AM, said:

LOL. Been pushed around like that in my KV-1, luckily my teammate helped pushed that ***hole away and let me continue with the battle.  Another time some guy was blocking me as well, I used him as shield and he died LOL. We ended up winning with no more casualties. 

 

Yesterday, I saw a team mate block another mate. I help by pushing the culprit against the wall for a whole minute. I managed cos it just backed up.

 

No pix to show, otherwise I could get penalised. Hehehe...

Dark_Exile_ #39 Posted 24 March 2015 - 09:52 PM

    Captain

  • Moderator
  • 21615 battles
  • 3,295
  • [UQ]
  • Member since:
    10-31-2014

View PostRoneMok, on 25 March 2015 - 05:22 AM, said:

 

Yesterday, I saw a team mate block another mate. I help by pushing the culprit against the wall for a whole minute. I managed cos it just backed up.

 

No pix to show, otherwise I could get penalised. Hehehe...

Good on Ya' mate! Always good to stop people from trolling your team :p

True, it's probably naming and shaming!


DEPUTY COMMANDER OF "UQ HOLDER!" ||| AUSTRALIA 

 

If you have any concerns regarding the game or reports of AFK players, send a PM with uncensored evidence and it'll be passed on. :)

 


RoneMok #40 Posted 25 March 2015 - 04:13 PM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 17900 battles
  • 1,700
  • [LORDS]
  • Member since:
    08-28-2014

 

image.jpg

 

Our great leader, the first prime minister of Singapore passed away this 23rd March 2015 (Monday) at 0318 hrs.

 

He has contributed a lot to the nation and the people.

 

And I would say Singapore wouldnt be such as advanced country if it werent for him.

 

From the time before SG's independence, he has constantly fought for the country's progress and prosperity.

 

After independence, he has spent most of his life trying to improve the lives of the people and the nation.

 

Green and clean,

equality of the sexes,

no discrimination of any minorities, race or religions,

Education for all, heavy subsidies for SG citizens in education,

Tolerance of any religions,

Safe streets at any time, day or night,

the water is so clean we can drink directly from the tap without boiling,

taps are found everywhere as long as there is a building,

electricity is never cut off or rationed due to shortage,

the telecoms system is so widespread calls can be made almost everywhere, among others.

 

Yes, maybe there are other countries like that. But SG started with the barest, close to nothing, at a time of great turbulance and many riots, no resources except its people. Even its water is a pipeline from its neighbour, the soil and sand for building its houses come from the neighbours too. Rice, vegetables and meat are imported, there is no farm in modern day SG.

 

Today, 80% of its citizens are home owners.

 

SG has come a long way in 50 years. This little red dot that is not visible on the world map, smaller than the dot on top of the letter "i", has transformed into a shining star.

 

Thanks to Mr Lee Kuan Yew. He has not rested all these years. All his youth was spent in making others more comfortable. Finding ways to improve the nation. Glorifying the country when he was overseas. Making friends everywhere he went.

 

He has succeeded, every breath we take, every step we take is the fruit of this great leader. 

 

After he passed away, about 450,000 citizens and even foreigners came and queued up to 10 hours through the blazing hot days and through the cold nights to pay their last respects in person. About one million people paid their respects at 18 locations of tribute centres in SG alone.

 

India and New Zealand flew their flags at half mast on 29th March to pay their respect.

 

Today, 29th March 2015 (Sunday), is the sending off of Mr Lee Kuan Yew and it is raining heavily island wide. Singaporeans and those whose lives he touched will surely feel the sadness that today is the last day he will be with us.

 

Even in death, he is considerate. The cortege  passing through is a humble affair. True to his words that SG has a lack of space, he was cremated today at about 1700 hrs.


Edited by RoneMok, 30 March 2015 - 12:24 PM.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users