Lower tiers getting slower

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

gvair #1 Posted 06 January 2022 - 12:47 AM

Private

• 9555 battles

Hi all. I am up to tier 4 and have noticed that my tier 1 tanks are waiting a lot longer now to get into a battle. Will there come a time when my tier 1s become unplayable, and I will have to sell them off? And what about premium and collector lower tier tanks? I have a collector tier 3 (Pz S35) and premium tier 4 (T6E1 Grizzly). I didnt pay for them, just got them by playing. Will they too struggle to get a battle when I own tier 5+ tanks?

awesome_guy290 #2 Posted 06 January 2022 - 02:10 PM

Sergeant

• 4340 battles
i think its becuz theres not much people playing asia server , heck even in tier 1. but as u progress up tier, the match maker will be faster becuz more players in tier 7-10

anonym_4oPmobn26SVg #3 Posted 07 January 2022 - 03:57 AM

Corporal

• 0 battles

WG want you quickly up the tiers, you might as well forget anything below tier 5. You will struggle to get a battle in 1-4 and if you do it will be filled with bots/AI

Get a tier 5 sell the 1-4 tanks and definitely don’t ever buy tier 1-4 collector tanks unless you just epwant to spend money to look at them in your garage.

TnkKillaxxz #4 Posted 09 January 2022 - 02:01 AM

Corporal

• 1293 battles
  • [AFFF]

View Postgvair, on 06 January 2022 - 12:47 AM, said:

Hi all. I am up to tier 4 and have noticed that my tier 1 tanks are waiting a lot longer now to get into a battle. Will there come a time when my tier 1s become unplayable, and I will have to sell them off? And what about premium and collector lower tier tanks? I have a collector tier 3 (Pz S35) and premium tier 4 (T6E1 Grizzly). I didnt pay for them, just got them by playing. Will they too struggle to get a battle when I own tier 5+ tanks?

1/ how long it takes to get into a battle in any tier from one to nine only depends on how many players are playing that tier or the one above and below, and what type of tank they're playing. In tier 10 it depends on how many players are active in tiers 9 and 10 and what tank they're playing.

2/ you cannot lose tanks from any tier unless WG decides to remove them from the game, as they have in the past.

3/ you never 'have' to sell any tanks unless you want to, for example to free up a garage slot, or for any other reason.

4/ you can always check how many players are active on the settings screen in the game

fischer_christensen #5 Posted 19 January 2022 - 07:51 AM

Private

• 0 battles
Game developers always care about users to bring the best quality games, so drift hunters is a game born with the mission to refresh the old series in a special way.

Fidel_Dionesio_invader #6 Posted 23 January 2022 - 01:51 AM

Private

• 10841 battles
  • [WOT48]

it's just your feeling,, maybe you played much in light tank and then shift to heavy tanks,, acttually during my first time i always played cruiser II and III but after a month i was amazed with the KV1 so i went to get it but I strugled it because it was so slow untill one day i came to understand that when you become used to a fast tank you will notice you will turn out to be frastrated with slow tanks.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users