Looking for a Clan!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Xben_Playzx #1 Posted 25 October 2021 - 11:55 AM

Private

• 3197 battles

Hello comrade tankers! I'm known as Xben_Playzx in-game, and I'm looking for a clan to join! In terms of win rate, I guess I'm average? Sometimes I get a long win streak and sometimes an unending lose streak, my main tanks would be: SU-122-44, ISU-122S, and Explorer. Note, I am not a P2W player, I never spent a penny on this game, how did I got these tanks? Well, I got the explorer in a competition in WoTB's official FB page, and got the premium pass of that time as the prize, how about the Russian TDs? Well, luck struck me again, remember those VK 90.01 (P) Lockboxes? Got the VK right on my first lockbox, and after a while, I sold it for around 7.5K gold, and I had around a thousand gold by watching ads and sometimes gets lucky enough to get 100 gold on crates, so after selling the VK, I bought those two Russian TDs, they were sold as a bundle. In terms of availability, I can play around 7:00 AM(PST) to 7:00 PM(PST), I live in the Philippines, sadly, I cannot join any tournament because of the time of the tourneys

ProAryanGamer #2 Posted 26 October 2021 - 10:33 AM

Corporal

• 4430 battles
  • [LIO]

Hey fellow comrade,

Huh!!???? Sorry but what the hell are you even trying to say?? I beg your pardon, but I didn't really get what you said just now. Sorry, but you are an absolute idiot who is either dumb or crazy (Sorry, I regret to say it but no offence plz). YOU JUST SOLD A F#$%@@$#@!!$&*$%(@)(#)@()G COLLECTOR TIER 10 WHICH IS PRETTY GOOD FOR IT'S TIER YOU LUCKY FOOL. WHO IN THIS WORLD EXCHANGES A TIER 10 COLLECTOR FOR JUST A COUPLE OF TIER 7 PREMIUM MEH SOVIET TDS. You are gonna just regret whatever you did. Now you can just save upto 25k gold and when a tier 10 premium or collector goes on sale, just buy it to compensate it for your dear mistake. You should count your self grateful and lucky just because you got a TIER 10 COLLECTOR IN THE 1ST TRY. WG saved you from it, and you didn't get caught in the web of WG's crate scam that runs these days. YOU AREN'T A VICTIM OF THE WG SCAM AND YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF IT, BECAUSE LITERALLY 99.99999999999999999% OF THE PLAYERS GET CAUGHT IN THIS S#!TTY SCAM. Hope you never do it again. Also, whatever you said just contradicts the statement of not being a P2W. You said you just buy lockboxes and crates. According to your timings, you seem to be a P2W tryhard. Ok, you may receive lockboxes during battles, but I suspect you may have bought them. Also, the keys cost real money, so you absolutely paid for 'em. 

For the clan, you can join E_T_B (Enjoy The Tank Battle). It's a really noice little clan, where all the players are friendly. Plus, the clan is pretty decent and very active also. But, I'm afraid that the clan might be full, and you may not be able to join the clan. Some other clans you can join are are 1917, LEOLE, IFU, WRATH, Parradox Crusade, PHINX (UNLESS YOU ARE A PRO), TSAR (SAME REQUIREMENTS AS PHINX), RY4AL, RY0AL, etc. I might have messed the names, so sorry.

Edited by ProAryanGamer, 26 October 2021 - 10:36 AM.

Xben_Playzx #3 Posted 26 October 2021 - 11:35 AM

Private

• 3197 battles

View PostProAryanGamer, on 26 October 2021 - 06:33 PM, said:

Hey fellow comrade,

Huh!!???? Sorry but what the hell are you even trying to say?? I beg your pardon, but I didn't really get what you said just now. Sorry, but you are an absolute idiot who is either dumb or crazy (Sorry, I regret to say it but no offence plz). YOU JUST SOLD A F#$%@@$#@!!$&*$%(@)(#)@()G COLLECTOR TIER 10 WHICH IS PRETTY GOOD FOR IT'S TIER YOU LUCKY FOOL. WHO IN THIS WORLD EXCHANGES A TIER 10 COLLECTOR FOR JUST A COUPLE OF TIER 7 PREMIUM MEH SOVIET TDS. You are gonna just regret whatever you did. Now you can just save upto 25k gold and when a tier 10 premium or collector goes on sale, just buy it to compensate it for your dear mistake. You should count your self grateful and lucky just because you got a TIER 10 COLLECTOR IN THE 1ST TRY. WG saved you from it, and you didn't get caught in the web of WG's crate scam that runs these days. YOU AREN'T A VICTIM OF THE WG SCAM AND YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF IT, BECAUSE LITERALLY 99.99999999999999999% OF THE PLAYERS GET CAUGHT IN THIS S#!TTY SCAM. Hope you never do it again. Also, whatever you said just contradicts the statement of not being a P2W. You said you just buy lockboxes and crates. According to your timings, you seem to be a P2W tryhard. Ok, you may receive lockboxes during battles, but I suspect you may have bought them. Also, the keys cost real money, so you absolutely paid for 'em. 

For the clan, you can join E_T_B (Enjoy The Tank Battle). It's a really noice little clan, where all the players are friendly. Plus, the clan is pretty decent and very active also. But, I'm afraid that the clan might be full, and you may not be able to join the clan. Some other clans you can join are are 1917, LEOLE, IFU, WRATH, Parradox Crusade, PHINX (UNLESS YOU ARE A PRO), TSAR (SAME REQUIREMENTS AS PHINX), RY4AL, RY0AL, etc. I might have messed the names, so sorry.

Actually, since I play on mobile most of the time (yes I also play wotb on my laptop) I always watch and watch ads so I get a few gold everyday, and as I mentioned, I won a premium pass before, which by itself, gives me a few gold already, I never spent my gold on crates, I only get them from battles and let them rot in my inventory XD For the keys, you can buy a key for gold only for one time, if you want more, you gotta pay real money, here's a proof to that, yes this is my video and excuse my cringe edit XD

https://youtu.be/LWRzIMpNPFA And yeah it's fine, no worries, I'm not offended in any way, for WRATH, yeah I don't think I'm accepted there, a few of my friends is actually there, and me and around 2 more friends of mine tried to get in and yeah, declined, tried again and declined, I'll check the other clans you've mentioned, thanks a bunch comrade!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users