Any other good tank lines to grind...

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

ProAryanGamer #1 Posted 21 October 2021 - 08:45 AM

Corporal

• 4457 battles
  • [LIO]

Hey,

So I finished my E100 grind a few days ago, so I was thinking about some good tank lines to grind. So, some tank lines that I want to grind are but I can only choose 1 ATM are, T110E5, Kranvagn, Progetto 65, 60TP, FV215B, FV4005 FV4002, Vickers Light, M-VI Yoh, Grille 15, Jg Pz. E100 and AMX-50B. I'm trying to avoid the Soviets because I'm sick of the lack of accuracy and gun depression. Can you please help me select one of them.

Thanks!

protanker3 #2 Posted 21 October 2021 - 03:16 PM

Corporal

• 9129 battles
  • [WRM]
I can only comment on the British tanks but out of them I absolutely adore my fv4005, even the grind was pretty enjoyable with me getting many high damage games (5k-7k) in these tanks. this is followed closely by the fv4202 due to its HESH and again with its buffs, it's considerably better than before. the fv215b however is the one I just can't seem to figure out due to its lack in everything, it lost mobility due to the consumable nerf and its armor is mediocre at best. the only good thing which was the gun was nerfed and it just seems obsolete to me. ALL of these are DIFFICULT tanks to play which lead me to learn and made a few mistakes in the first dozen or so games before getting a hang of it. i would definitely recommend doing your research before choosing and seeing some youtube vids

protanker3 #3 Posted 21 October 2021 - 03:34 PM

Corporal

• 9129 battles
  • [WRM]

also, i forgot the Vickers light that tank is a *chefs kiss* level of amazing I bounce a jageroo here farm a maus there its the best light in tier 10 to go for right now and arguably the most noob-friendly brit lol. definetely recommened even the grind is great.

ProAryanGamer #4 Posted 22 October 2021 - 10:30 AM

Corporal

• 4457 battles
  • [LIO]

Ok, so I should avoid the Brit TT for now. Should I grind the 60TP line then???

protanker3 #5 Posted 24 October 2021 - 07:34 AM

Corporal

• 9129 battles
  • [WRM]

yes for newbs the British TT should be avoided until you get a decent hang of the game, I can't comment on the 60-TP line however as I myself haven't played it however it seems to be a decent tank and grind however it is not VERY good as the hype around it seems to suggest from the experience of the other players on youtube,the forums and Reddit it seems to be good but not very good, also if you want to grind it i would suggest looking into a few guides and vids to see if it is your cup of tea.

user_418 #6 Posted 30 October 2021 - 09:05 PM

Private

• 2693 battles
  • [SEF]
I would be saying that it depends on your preferences. If you want to be paper, then, of course, I think the best thing for you is the fv4005. If you want to do loads of damage and have loads of armour, of course, jg pz e 100. If you want to have another good heavy for some reason, kranvagn. If you want flexibility, I would say Vickers light. Seeing that you've just gotten the e 100, It makes no sense to go for another heavy tank. But, if you are getting annoyed with your e 100, then I would say 60tp, because it not only has effectively the same gun, but more importantly, it has a lower plate a 3rd of the size of the E 100's, way more turret armour, and similar HP. If you want a td, I'd say jg pz e 100, since that will allow you to do some disgusting things front line with your heavies, if you want. If you want a medium or a light, then I would say Vickers light, because it actually has quite a bit of armour on the front of the hull, it is really only half of an HE magnet, and also, and this fact is one you may not know, it has the highest view range in the game, topping out at 345m with full crew skill provisions, full crew mastery, and the crew skill "Deadly accuracy" fully trained. If it were my decision, I'd be saying kranvagn, for I have never experienced an auto reloader, and like having armour. There is my answer. 

user_418 #7 Posted 30 October 2021 - 09:08 PM

Private

• 2693 battles
  • [SEF]

View Postprotanker3, on 24 October 2021 - 07:34 AM, said:

yes for newbs the British TT should be avoided until you get a decent hang of the game, I can't comment on the 60-TP line however as I myself haven't played it however it seems to be a decent tank and grind however it is not VERY good as the hype around it seems to suggest from the experience of the other players on youtube,the forums and Reddit it seems to be good but not very good, also if you want to grind it i would suggest looking into a few guides and vids to see if it is your cup of tea.

Well, I think that if he likes the e 100, he'll like the 60tp even more, for the 60tp has a way way better turret, a very small lower plate, and, apart from those things, is quite similar in playstyle to the e 100, except for the fact that you cannot do the HE damage to any tank, whether armoured well or not in the 60tp as you can do in the e 100. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users