Any tips and guides on E100 please?

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

ProAryanGamer #1 Posted 13 October 2021 - 10:50 AM

Corporal

• 4243 battles
  • [E_T_B]

Yo hommies!!! Wassup!

Please please please take the pain to read this topic. I need some help!

I just bought my E100 and it is goddamn amazing. I just love to spam and splash HE whenever I can't pen the thickly-armoured areas with HEAT and AP. I just enjoy getting 1000+ high-rolls on HE plus fire or ammo-rack. The RNG isn't the issue. I normally get between 550-800 on AP, 500-600 on HEAT (I don't use it that often), 900-1200 on HE if it penetrates and 200-500 if it splashes. The armour on this tank is amazing. Little bit of angling, and then the enemy draws circles on you (They vandalized my tank duh!). The mobility isn't that of an issue. Sure, it weighs 130 tonnes, but that 1200 HP signature German engine never ever fails you. I laugh when FV215B 183 HESH my sides for little damage and they rage and cry

Aaah!! The real problem starts here. DAMAGE! DAMAGE! DAMAGE! I just don't get enough damage. Sometimes, I manage to get 3k-4k damage, but rarely enough. Mostly, I get between 1.8k-2.9k damage each battle. Many times tho, I get below 1k damage :(. This comes inspite of the signature 15 Cm Kw.K L/38 with 640 alpha on AP and a good DPM. This tank is slow as hell, that it takes centuries for this tank to even crawl 1 nano meter. I reach the battle late and I get sniped by invisible scouts and TDS. How well I angle, the enemy loads prammo, spams it and I'm done. The other thing that irritates me is that some random YOLOing med or light CODs me and I die. I also can't face-hug because I'm even more taller than M60. The 7 degrees of gun depression isn't enough to cover such height. The IS7 and IS4 are just snakes compared to this white elephant. Then comes the gun! This s#!t doesn't even have the accuracy for very extreme close-quaters engagement. Forget medium to very long range engagement. The dispersion just sucks. The shell or muzzle velocity sucks and the shell or muzzle trajectory is very weird. I end up missing my shots. 

So for the stats, I have a rather healthy 55% WR in 51 battles. I have a destruction ratio of 1.52 and the damage ratio is 0.76. HALF! Currently, my crew is on 86% and 2 equipment slots, i.e is CS and Coated Optics. I'm broke so don't tell me to spam credits or gold. Please help me in improving my stats and giving any help, succeeding in it, and mastering the 130-Ton Tiger-Maus E100. All help is appreciated. 

Well, at last, thank you for reading this lengthy topic. Awaiting your quick reply.

Thanks

ProAryanGamer #2 Posted 14 October 2021 - 07:25 AM

Corporal

• 4243 battles
  • [E_T_B]
Welp ;(, no replies (reply) till now. Sad :(. BTW, I played a few battles today, so my updated my stats are 56% WR in 62 battles, 1.72 Destruction ratio and Damage ratio is 0.82. Well it seems to have improved, but please please please reply and help me.

Edited by ProAryanGamer, 14 October 2021 - 08:05 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users