nerf annihilator, smasher, gravel digger

Heavy Tanks penetration armor mobility

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Huy_805 #1 Posted 26 August 2021 - 06:55 AM

Private

• 12027 battles
  • [STURM]

First, about annihilator: it speed is fast, the armor is hard to shoot, and it damage is too high WG need to nerf one of those because anni is too OP 

Second, about smasher: it penetration is too unfair a platoon of smasher is able to bully all the tanks on the enemys team, and it HEAT is super annoying when I play vk160 and vk 100 it deal over 800 damage!

Third, about graveldigger: it armor is too OP I always have to run because I almost can't shoot it lower plate, the only weakness on graveldigger front btw,  it incredible speed in game mod is making it OP just like annihilator I seen it ram kv-3 deal 500 damage and gravel itself only lost 200HP

I hope the game would understand and make the game more fair to play.

NocturnZing #2 Posted 26 August 2021 - 08:00 AM

Sergeant

• 12589 battles
  • [IRGC]

When did WG ever want "game more fair to play" ?

This is p2w. accept it.move on. WGs greed is why gold tanks are deliberately OP to start with so they sell fast and make WG huge money from gambling in crates.

WG takes years to properly balance tech tree despite player feedback.

WG has no interest in making this a balanced fair game, WG only wants to sell and earn through OP gold tanks.

ankitgusai19 #3 Posted 28 August 2021 - 05:51 AM

First Lieutenant

• 58098 battles
  • [SMRT]
Totally agree with what NocturnZing said. 

I'll add that over discord Q&A with devs the most popular question was why they don't nerf Smasher and annihilator? They answered, "yes, it's a little over-cooked but there aren't enough of them to cause issues in mm."

While they continue to sell it and these tanks are almost in every game at tier 6-7-8. These tanks are sold in crates and bring WG a lot of money. You can only make so many balanced tanks to sell, after that every premium becomes better and better compared to tech tree to generate constant revenue.

It is just the sad reality of f2p games. 

Huy_805 #4 Posted 05 September 2021 - 08:01 AM

Private

• 12027 battles
  • [STURM]

So sad but I will accept the reality then 

at least I trying to get IS 5 maybe it can help alot?

Also why is my clan is [R-I-N] I already in [STURM]

Pap_Poy #5 Posted 14 October 2021 - 08:34 AM

Private

• 3872 battles
  • [ATEAM]
A bit late but, as a player who has played all 3 tanks, Grave Digger has absolutely no gun depression. The gun is fun at times but the penetration sucks so much it can't pen itself. Smasher and annihilator has been balanced in a way where they will always either meet other annihilator/smasher and/or go to tier 8 most of the time I'm pretty sure. The annihilator's pen is average ish for tier 7 so it shouldn't be much of a problem to fight in a tier 8. Smasher has bad gun depression and maybe only the penetration on the HEAT is good but I can't quite understand the "op smasher accuracy", I miss shots a lot while the SU 152 has their shells guided by stalin. And why don't you complain about Type 62, SU 152 and E 25 which has the same pen? (not sure about 152 but i think its the same pen)

Also tagged with Heavy Tanks, penetration, armor, mobility

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users