• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

RibbleStripe #1 Posted 13 August 2021 - 01:13 PM

Sergeant

• Administrator
  • 20 battles

Balance and Economy

CaC8Mnu.jpg

In the new update, we stiffened the penalty for inactivity in battle, reconfigured the credit economy, got rid of the hidden armor parameter, and introduced balance changes to Tier X vehicles.

Full news text

Dominus000 #2 Posted 19 August 2021 - 08:12 AM

Corporal

• 15650 battles
  • [SST1]

Anyone know why I a getting this rubbish after update 8.2?????

What does it mean?

FATAL ERROR

RENDERING ERROR 0X0000000:failedtocreatedevise

program will terminate

AsianAnt #3 Posted 19 August 2021 - 11:34 AM

Private

• 4045 battles
  • [BOGAN]
I play on PC. I find on my mac it that when i scroll to zoom in, it requires around half a full rotation of the scroll wheel to get into the first level of magnification and it takes another half a full rotation to get the second level of magnification, and same with the third level. All updates past I have only had to scroll the tiniest bit (I don't know how to explain it, but compared to 8.2's scrolling, it's barely any movement of the scroll wheel). On my brother's windows laptop, it only takes the slightest movement to zoom in, like past updates, and i much prefer it like this. I was just wondering if this was a feature or bug, and for me, it greatly affects my gameplay.

NocturnZing #4 Posted 24 August 2021 - 03:51 AM

Sergeant

• 12614 battles
  • [IRGC]

"In the new update, we stiffened the penalty for inactivity in battle, reconfigured the credit economy, got rid of the hidden armor parameter, and introduced balance changes to Tier X vehicles."

I can say this is completely and utterly FALSE i just finished a battle with an E75 AFK'ing from the start of battle and still get a comfortable 400XP for AFK'ing - ZERO spots, ZERO assists, ZERO dmg, ZERO capping points but he is still being given XP

See this guys actions and then see how he gets rewarded

https://imgur.com/Mx1zly2

https://imgur.com/vu1dF6K

Edited by NocturnZing, 24 August 2021 - 03:57 AM.

NocturnZing #5 Posted 24 August 2021 - 10:10 AM

Sergeant

• 12614 battles
  • [IRGC]

Just got back the as usual non-answer to my ticket (including full replay), ZERO explanation as to how a AFK was given 400xp just cos he was p2w. The braniacs sent the same link i had included in my ticket back to me, which added ZERO value, copy pasted the same text i was referring to, and ZERO explanation as to how he was given XP for AFK entire battle.

The only thing that is clear now is that for p2w the threshold for xp is zero, just move 10 feet and AFK entire game you will be given XP, while f2p will be penalized.

Any last shreds of WG doing the right thing by players instead of only helping p2w at any cost, are completely gone now. F2P do not expect any fair play in WOTB.

WG:

SOLVED

This player received an award for active combat.
Unfortunately, but we do not comment on the detailed criteria

Me:

dealing damage was ZERO
assisting allies was ZERO
performing active actions was ZERO.

So he was given 400XP for a ZERO threshold?

WG: 
Hello NocturnZing,

Thank you for contacting us. We appreciate the time and effort that you have spent on creating a ticket regarding this matter. 

We would like to pinpoint your attention to the following information given in the related news article: 

Inactive players will no longer receive any XP or credits for battle. Inactivity is determined by three parameters: dealing damage, assisting allies, and performing active actions. Each parameter has a minimum threshold that depends on the vehicle tier and battle results. If just one of the parameters is higher than the set threshold, the player will receive both XP and credits.

Should you have any other issues, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Yours sincerely,

---------------------------------

NocturnZing :
https://asia.wotblit...le-changes-8-2/ - "Inactive players will no longer receive any XP or credits for battle.".

Just had a higher tier E75 AFK from start of battle and still get xp, so your lies are exposed, clearly the rules are discriminatory and dont apply to p2w, shameful deceit.

Rakinawasam_Silva got XP for AFKing - Zero shots, zero assistance, zero capping points, but you gave him 400 XP for AFK.

Edited by NocturnZing, 24 August 2021 - 03:54 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users