Switch Player looking for Clan

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

IJN_Hatsuzakura #1 Posted 14 June 2021 - 06:26 PM

Private

• 4745 battles

Hello, I'm known as IJN_Hatsuzakura in-game. Hatsu, Sakura, feel free to call me however you want.

I'm currently looking for a clan to join, not only to play the game, but also to chat with. I don't have a computer to play on, so I mainly use my Nintendo Switch. I first started playing World of Tanks, before my PC died, so I mostly know my way around the game.

The Jewel of my Collection is a Progetto M35 mod. 46, though I'm not that good at it. My E 75 TS is my other moneymaker. My highest tier is my E75 German Heavy. I'm most proficient with my VK. 30.01 (P), a carry over from my time playing WoT on my PC. I'm working on multiple Research Trees, but I'm in no rush to get the E-100, or any Tier X tanks. I do dislike the American Tech Tree, and neglecting the Chinese Tech Tree the most.

I'm rather proficient in English, reading, writing and listening. I can speak the language rather well too, but it's irrelevant because I don't have a mic. I can still participate in Discord Calls and listening in while playing, as the Switch doesn't display messages in-game, and I can't chat, Ping, or otherwise communicate.

As for my schedule, I'm rather free from noon onwards on most days.

If  you're interested in a player like me, you can send me a private message here, or respond to the thread.

Thank you for your time! I hope to see you in-game.

protanker3 #2 Posted 15 June 2021 - 03:25 AM

Corporal

• 9127 battles
  • [WRM]
you can join our clan IBBG we are most active from 11:30 pm - 4 pm i personally also have an E75 TS and do good in it so we can double platoon

Creighton_Abrams #3 Posted 19 June 2021 - 07:32 PM

First Lieutenant

• 25639 battles
  • [XYZ_1]
Ban the clan named "COVID" this is a totally inappropriately named clan.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users