Jump to content


Event: Tactical Airdrop


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

RibbleStripe #1 Posted 07 May 2021 - 06:56 AM

    Sergeant

  • Administrator
  • 20 battles
  • 214
  • Member since:
    10-04-2017

What if free containers with resources and a chance to get a powerful Soviet Tier VII tank fell from the sky after a battle? Sounds like a dream, doesn't it? Not today!

 

 

Full news text



Cyril_Roy #2 Posted 09 May 2021 - 11:29 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 13442 battles
  • 352
  • [WART]
  • Member since:
    04-20-2018

Great Event! especially with x5 weekend and reality mode.already got the IS2 45 ( from collecting the emblems , not as a lucky legendary  drop)!!!!! YEAH !!

if a noob like me can get it , i bet they re will be a lot of these on the battlefield from now on! thanks WG

 

ps: this Forum is kinda dead and full of people complaining bout noobies and match maker....might be time to move the english section to EU or NA. or even better, let tanker join any forum independently of their native servers. after all it s the same game isnt it?

 

anyway happy joy joy

 


Edited by Cyril_Roy, 10 May 2021 - 11:42 AM.

 


Cyril_Roy #3 Posted 09 May 2021 - 11:31 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 13442 battles
  • 352
  • [WART]
  • Member since:
    04-20-2018

I forgot to add that i didnt notice a single AFK.whao

 


 


awesome_guy290 #4 Posted 09 May 2021 - 12:46 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 4144 battles
  • 210
  • [BOGAN]
  • Member since:
    07-31-2016
Mate, I also go NA forums every time. Its rlly too dead here.
I only got 200 emblems, very bad luck in getting those airdrops.  One common airdrop every 3-4 games.

Cyril_Roy #5 Posted 09 May 2021 - 01:32 PM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 13442 battles
  • 352
  • [WART]
  • Member since:
    04-20-2018

View Postawesome_guy290, on 09 May 2021 - 09:46 PM, said:

Mate, I also go NA forums every time. Its rlly too dead here.
I only got 200 emblems, very bad luck in getting those airdrops. One common airdrop every 3-4 games.


Really ? I m so surprised since it s a minimum of 200 xp to be entitled to enter the gamble i d have assumed since you re a much better player than me that you d got it already.then i guess i did get very lucky but i also played a lot. 90 win in realistic which means i played at list 220/250 battles plus a couple of time win on each battle pass t6 tanks ( i have 4 ) .still there is time .good luck

 


 


awesome_guy290 #6 Posted 10 May 2021 - 08:10 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 4144 battles
  • 210
  • [BOGAN]
  • Member since:
    07-31-2016

View PostCyril_Roy, on 09 May 2021 - 09:32 PM, said:


Really ? I m so surprised since it s a minimum of 200 xp to be entitled to enter the gamble i d have assumed since you re a much better player than me that you d got it already.then i guess i did get very lucky but i also played a lot. 90 win in realistic which means i played at list 220/250 battles plus a couple of time win on each battle pass t6 tanks ( i have 4 ) .still there is time .good luck

 

I dont know but I think I hit 200 xp most of the time, played 15-30 battles per day, and still nothing... :(  (I dont haveany bp tanks tho)



Cyril_Roy #7 Posted 10 May 2021 - 11:34 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 13442 battles
  • 352
  • [WART]
  • Member since:
    04-20-2018
 

View Postawesome_guy290, on 10 May 2021 - 05:10 PM, said:

I dont know but I think I hit 200 xp most of the time, played 15-30 battles per day, and still nothing... :(  (I dont haveany bp tanks tho)

that strange i guess i got lucky. i didnt think about it cos 200 xp easy

 


Edited by Cyril_Roy, 10 May 2021 - 11:37 AM.

 


Cyril_Roy #8 Posted 10 May 2021 - 11:42 AM

    Staff Sergeant

  • Member
  • 13442 battles
  • 352
  • [WART]
  • Member since:
    04-20-2018

View Postawesome_guy290, on 10 May 2021 - 05:10 PM, said:

I dont know but I think I hit 200 xp most of the time, played 15-30 battles per day, and still nothing... :(  (I dont haveany bp tanks tho)


as i mentioned above i did play a lot ! i estimate with my usual average wr  which must have been  lower because of the event( always happen to me ) that i played over 200 battles easy.i dont remember winning more than usual and i dont think we have to win the battle anyway.just 200xp. i played mostly realistic mode.feel sorry for you man


 





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users