Jump to content


Delayed Keys From CIS Cup Day1 and Bonus Code Rewards Delay


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Leodk1ng #1 Posted 18 November 2020 - 06:24 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 12673 battles
  • 15
  • [VALOR]
  • Member since:
    07-13-2014
It's been 4 days already after the CIS Cup day1 Stream, and 5 days after I redeemed the Bonus Code: THERISEOFCAP. Still no 5 keys and 2 gift keys from the bonus code. Any Update??, tried creating a ticket yet no answer for already 3 days.

Maddoxkkm #2 Posted 18 November 2020 - 07:52 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 42154 battles
  • 1,872
  • [FEAST]
  • Member since:
    01-14-2015

View PostLeodk1ng, on 18 November 2020 - 02:24 PM, said:

It's been 4 days already after the CIS Cup day1 Stream, and 5 days after I redeemed the Bonus Code: THERISEOFCAP. Still no 5 keys and 2 gift keys from the bonus code. Any Update??, tried creating a ticket yet no answer for already 3 days.

 

what is that bonus code? I got all my keys without using that code.


 

Leader of FEAST (Fulcra of the East), Twister Cup 2018 & 2019 Asia Server Champion

Developer of SerBot (Discord Stats Bot) & Mod Site MadWoTBMods

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. " ~Winston Churchill


Leodk1ng #3 Posted 18 November 2020 - 07:58 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 12673 battles
  • 15
  • [VALOR]
  • Member since:
    07-13-2014

THERISEOFCAP Bro

 



Leodk1ng #4 Posted 18 November 2020 - 08:02 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 12673 battles
  • 15
  • [VALOR]
  • Member since:
    07-13-2014

View PostMaddoxkkm, on 18 November 2020 - 07:52 AM, said:

 

what is that bonus code? I got all my keys without using that code.

THERISEOFCAP Bro, it's supposed to give 2 free keys

 



Leodk1ng #5 Posted 18 November 2020 - 08:07 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 12673 battles
  • 15
  • [VALOR]
  • Member since:
    07-13-2014

Update: I already received my keys 2 hours after game update

 



Maddoxkkm #6 Posted 18 November 2020 - 08:47 AM

    Captain

  • Member
  • 42154 battles
  • 1,872
  • [FEAST]
  • Member since:
    01-14-2015

https://forum.worldo...e-theriseofcap/

 

where did you guys got the code? it's a World of Warships code. :teethhappy:


 

Leader of FEAST (Fulcra of the East), Twister Cup 2018 & 2019 Asia Server Champion

Developer of SerBot (Discord Stats Bot) & Mod Site MadWoTBMods

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. " ~Winston Churchill


Leodk1ng #7 Posted 18 November 2020 - 02:37 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 12673 battles
  • 15
  • [VALOR]
  • Member since:
    07-13-2014

View PostMaddoxkkm, on 18 November 2020 - 08:47 AM, said:

https://forum.worldo...e-theriseofcap/

 

where did you guys got the code? it's a World of Warships code. :teethhappy:

Oof, no wonder why it doesn't credit me. But there's a bug cause it can be inputed in the bonus code bar in wotb mobile. It shows code accepted wait for your reward.



Elite911 #8 Posted 19 November 2020 - 02:28 PM

    Moderator Lead

  • Senior Moderator
  • 175 battles
  • 609
  • [B2DV]
  • Member since:
    11-16-2012

View PostLeodk1ng, on 18 November 2020 - 11:37 PM, said:

Oof, no wonder why it doesn't credit me. But there's a bug cause it can be inputed in the bonus code bar in wotb mobile. It shows code accepted wait for your reward.

The website you say is actually just the global bonus activation site, we do not have separate places for each game.

 

The link you are referring to is: https://asia.wargami...et/shop/redeem/

 

It's the global section.


 

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me.
For gameplay advice, try the WG Wiki or ask on the forums.
For reporting players, appealing bans, financial issues, etc, please contact Support. You can also report players to me, make sure you provide evidence, such as screenshots or a video.
WoT Blitz game and forum rules can be found here: Game Rules - Forum Rules.





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users