Can I get into pro clan with vehicle win rates rather than overall.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

TheMisterE #1 Posted 18 November 2020 - 02:54 AM

Private

• 14937 battles
  • [-CNR-]

I'm looking for a pro clan, the issue of this being because I played the game when I was so young and just now got back into my win rate is only 51.5 percent due to me playing as a kid. Pro clans from what I see recruit people with at least 60 win rate. Wondering if the fact like all my tanks that I use have win rates of around 60 could get me into a pro clan. New tier 10 vehicles I'm picking up are getting win rates from 65 to almost 80 Percent. Is there any way for them to consider my vehicle win rate which is more accurate than my overall?

Cheers for any replys.

Moved to Looking for a Clan subforum.

~Elite911.

Maddoxkkm #2 Posted 18 November 2020 - 04:37 AM

Captain

• 42154 battles
  • [FEAST]

Pro clan as in pro tournament clans?

for Pro tournament clans that focuses mainly on tournaments they'd definitely look at your overall wr because Wargaming uses Winrate based seeding in most tournaments, but these clans value more towards your 30 day stats and your meta tanks (tanks that are widely used in tournaments like IS-4, E5 etc.) and they often want you to have most if not all of the meta tanks researched with good stats as a prerequisite, with your 30 day stats to be "excellent" (general consensus would be 30day Winrate is at least above 65% mark, 2450+ if not 2900+ wn8 requirements, alongside with high Tier X tank requirement bars like 65%+ wr and 2.5k+ average damage for the majority of Tier X tanks career/30 days.) There are some clans out there that may also value your teamwork more but they based a lot of those judgement on your stats alongside your tournament participation history.

There are definitely some differences clan by clan as to what they'd exactly be looking for, but that will be their general direction if you're looking at a *Pro tournament clan*.

for strong clans that do not participate in tournaments (we don't call them pro clans in this case), they'd usually be looking at your stats purely, and some of them will have loose requirements or strict requirements depending on the clan. But I can tell for sure you'll definitely need a great 30 day stat record (looking at least 60%+ and 2.4k wn8) to have a chance into joining these clans.

Leader of FEAST (Fulcra of the East), Twister Cup 2018 & 2019 Asia Server Champion

Developer of SerBot (Discord Stats Bot) & Mod Site MadWoTBMods

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. " ~Winston Churchill

TheMisterE #3 Posted 18 November 2020 - 08:03 AM

Private

• 14937 battles
  • [-CNR-]

Thank you so much for the info. I'll have to check out my 30 day stats at some stage to see where I stand. Cheers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users