WOT BLITZ rubbish complaints 'system'

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

RoosterDT #1 Posted 16 October 2020 - 12:44 AM

Corporal

• 6725 battles

I played a good game no bad interaction with a team mate at all, waited in the bushes till I saw the opportunity and attacked (which by the way was a strategy I've been suggested to use here, which I've always done, no point charging in like a bull in a china shop), coming in third from top and took out 2 tanks. BUT, WOT BLITZ with its superior system gave me a penalty for a 'verified' unsporting conduct.. Now, a wise man moderator once told me 'Every complaint is checked and then verified' so how was mine verified within 10 seconds of the game finishing and how was that 'verified' when I did nothing wrong. Proving Ladies and Gentleman that the 'system' is rubbish and its who ever gets in first.

Get it right WOT BLITZ

Attached Files

• Attached File   BS1.jpg   28.81K
  • Attached File   BS2.jpg   64.26K

Edited by RoosterDT, 16 October 2020 - 12:46 AM.

Lord_Melchett #2 Posted 16 October 2020 - 01:16 AM

First Lieutenant

• 41272 battles
  • [1914]

All that "verified" means is that 2 players in the battle gave you a red thumb for unsporting conduct.  Probably a platoon on your team that decided that you, and only you, were the cause of the loss.

Ignore it.  The honour system means nothing.  Especially when serial afkers, with hundreds of inactivity red thumbs, continue playing.

JDBC567 #3 Posted 16 October 2020 - 02:31 AM

First Lieutenant

• 2163 battles
  • [13RT]
I don't think that you actually get a penalty.
Don't mind it at all
MH has been established as a joke since long ago

P36C #4 Posted 16 October 2020 - 09:08 PM

Sergeant

• 24433 battles
  • [ME0W]
The military honor system tends to get abused. While I don't know about whether those people that actually rage REPORTED in chat actually do so, the fact that those people can take their anger out on others through this degrades the point of the system. As long as you don't have hundreds or more complaints, you're probably not a serial troll or saltshaker lol. Don't take it too seriously :D

RoosterDT #5 Posted 17 October 2020 - 02:41 AM

Corporal

• 6725 battles
Its not taken seriously its the issue with the wording 'verified' and the moderator attempting to justify the retarded system. Giving a voice to a muppet is lunacy and only fuels their false idea of having any real importance. 

ankitgusai19 #6 Posted 17 October 2020 - 06:24 AM

First Lieutenant

• 55224 battles
  • [SMRT]

Use the thumb up to acknowledge someone's good gameplay but beyond that just ignore the Military Honor entirely. Whether you get a warning or someone else, it literally means nothing, it is effectively inconsequential. 

P.S. people will abuse this system to piss you off, especially if they are in a platoon. If you don't follow what they say they both will simply downvote you and you'll get that warning. It means nothing, just that troll people get to abuse it. 

It's been two years since WG has acknowledged that Military Honor has 'loopholes' and simply patching here and there will not do, it needs a complete rehaul.

Edited by ankitgusai19, 17 October 2020 - 06:37 AM.

RoosterDT #7 Posted 17 October 2020 - 06:54 AM

Corporal

• 6725 battles
Funny thing is that if they are asking me to go here or there or support this or that there's no point i disabled the chat was doing my head in just full of muppets talking rubbish

P36C #8 Posted 17 October 2020 - 08:45 AM

Sergeant

• 24433 battles
  • [ME0W]

View PostRoosterDT, on 16 October 2020 - 06:41 PM, said:

Its not taken seriously its the issue with the wording 'verified' and the moderator attempting to justify the retarded system. Giving a voice to a muppet is lunacy and only fuels their false idea of having any real importance. 

No offense, I think muppets should get to say what they want, however ppl shouldn't take them seriously. To not give them a voice would restrict their freedom of speech. Of course, I'm not saying what they say is right. The "verified" part is definitely a joke. However, it isn't the moderator that verifies it, it's simply the system that is set up to "verify" a complaint. They honestly should just keep the praises, get rid of the complaints, and if people are actually bad to the point where they deserve a complaint, players should have to create a ticket. 

RoosterDT #9 Posted 17 October 2020 - 08:56 AM

Corporal

• 6725 battles

View PostP36C, on 17 October 2020 - 08:45 AM, said:

No offense, I think muppets should get to say what they want, however ppl shouldn't take them seriously. To not give them a voice would restrict their freedom of speech. Of course, I'm not saying what they say is right. The "verified" part is definitely a joke. However, it isn't the moderator that verifies it, it's simply the system that is set up to "verify" a complaint. They honestly should just keep the praises, get rid of the complaints, and if people are actually bad to the point where they deserve a complaint, players should have to create a ticket. 

I'll beg to differ with you on the muppets but agree with you whole heartedly on the getting rid of the complaints and just keeping the praises on the option of tickets. 

Happy half way solution lol

RoosterDT #10 Posted 18 October 2020 - 01:43 AM

Corporal

• 6725 battles

View Postankitgusai19, on 17 October 2020 - 06:24 AM, said:

Use the thumb up to acknowledge someone's good gameplay but beyond that just ignore the Military Honor entirely. Whether you get a warning or someone else, it literally means nothing, it is effectively inconsequential. 

P.S. people will abuse this system to piss you off, especially if they are in a platoon. If you don't follow what they say they both will simply downvote you and you'll get that warning. It means nothing, just that troll people get to abuse it. 

It's been two years since WG has acknowledged that Military Honor has 'loopholes' and simply patching here and there will not do, it needs a complete rehaul.

Your point of platoon is proven here mate

STEEL_Firestorm #11 Posted 18 October 2020 - 07:39 AM

Sergeant

• 30685 battles
  • [0X0]
Ah. I watched your other videos too. So...who’s gonna tell him?

RoosterDT #12 Posted 18 October 2020 - 08:14 AM

Corporal

• 6725 battles
tell me what lol

JDBC567 #13 Posted 18 October 2020 - 08:42 AM

First Lieutenant

• 2163 battles
  • [13RT]

View PostRoosterDT, on 18 October 2020 - 01:14 PM, said:

tell me what lol

Probably that you deserved those downvotes...

However much damage you cause, red line camping is never justified...especially in a mobile medium.

RoosterDT #14 Posted 18 October 2020 - 08:50 AM

Corporal

• 6725 battles

why so, red line camping... isn't it about winning and playing as a team???

If i went and brawled I'd be cooked first and contribute nothing and get downvotes (I mentioned in another thread that my brawling is shocking and I get wiped out very quickly, not contributing anything) 

I played to my strength and did well and still deserve it...mmmmm so you need to play the game play that everyone else likes and thinks is right to be upvoted... 

Not for me, I'd prefer to contribute with damage and not get wiped out first just to be popular or a shell sponge so everyone else can get their damage in

PS, what happened to using that tactic till its clear to come out and brawl or finish up.... 

Seems to me now that its about personal choice in strategy, one likes snipping and says its damage wins the day, another says its team, team brawl and get in there, another says its both....

PPS: last one lol, when I have gone in and brawled, theres always someone else doing what i did which is never frowned on and I like as they are picking off the guys that i or the team may not get to.

Edited by RoosterDT, 18 October 2020 - 08:54 AM.

RoosterDT #15 Posted 18 October 2020 - 09:36 AM

Corporal

• 6725 battles

This map and enemy layout meant I could brawl and it suited a non camping strategy but still downvoted lol. 

Each map, enemy layout and friendly team effort, layout and strategy all require different ways for you to move and attack, it should be end result that counts. 

As the saying goes its the win that counts and all of my attacks always back up team mates, so I think I'll keep my strategy but welcome any suggestions that are offered.

Another point would have to be, if you think you wont win the fight by rushing down and using a strategy that doesn't suit you there, why would you, pick the fights you can win, when, where and how to fight, Im thinking some military strategist said that or something similar once. 

Edited by RoosterDT, 18 October 2020 - 09:47 AM.

F_Silver #16 Posted 19 October 2020 - 12:49 AM

Sergeant

• 62266 battles
  • [FEAST]
Red line camping in medium tanks is a sin especially at start of the game. You might also want to take a multi kit with you in the battle...

Edited by F_Silver, 19 October 2020 - 12:49 AM.

Sometimes the hardest part isn't letting go,  but rather, learning to start over.

RoosterDT #17 Posted 19 October 2020 - 01:28 AM

Corporal

• 6725 battles

I'm not religious, sins don't bother me, results do, we won + I won = WIN.

If I did that and we lost as a result of me doing nothing, then agreed, but that wasn't the case.

I do sometimes take the kits but saving money so went without.

F_Silver #18 Posted 19 October 2020 - 01:43 AM

Sergeant

• 62266 battles
  • [FEAST]
No offense but the results also show that you have a rather low success rate which show that your tactic might not be the best. 

Sometimes the hardest part isn't letting go,  but rather, learning to start over.

RoosterDT #19 Posted 19 October 2020 - 01:49 AM

Corporal

• 6725 battles
Or its because I have trialed different methods and they didn't work, there's more than one side to any coin. But I suppose you only find what you are looking for to try and prove your point.

RoosterDT #20 Posted 19 October 2020 - 02:03 AM

Corporal

• 6725 battles

So the idea of me posting the videos was because someone asked me to do that so they could give me some new ideas and show me where I can improve. The only thing I have received is a bunch of you getting your knickers in a twist over a little red line lol.

Whilst I very much appreciate help and assistance in improving hence my threadI haven't actually got any except the red line. 

I have to assume none of you have ever actually fought in real life, if you did, you would know the following as the ONLY rules

Fight to win, there are NO rules except winning

Fight dirty and in any way that results in a win, being fair or nice or following rules lol gets you dead

Boundaries, red lines etc mean nothing

Never abandon the guy beside you

Never rush in and and just brawl

Pick your fights, pick where and when to fight and if you can't win move to where you can, if you've got a good spot, STAY there

Get into a position that covers at least one of corners

I have never and would never get into a position where i have multiple targets on multiple sides, your dead.

This is supposed to be a team game, but 99% of the time your team splits into at least two different directions all of which have their own agenda and there is no cohesive strategy except getting as much damage for themselves and winning. But the red line is a sin lol behave yourselves seriously lol

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users