E75 TS Event, Easiest Tank?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

P36C #1 Posted 25 September 2020 - 05:53 PM

Sergeant

• 33756 battles
  • [ME0W]

Hello ppl :)

An event where you can get an E75TS for free is currently going on. The E75TS, being a fake made up tank by WG, I'm not too interested in, but I'll take what I can get lol. Anyway, if you haven't read or heard already, you play Tier V-X vehicles to earn parts of a certificate, where a 3rd class gets you 2 parts, 2nd class gets you 3, 1st class gets you 4, and an ace, 5. 415 parts are needed to assemble the tank. The event lasts 12 days (I think) so to get it completely free, you need at least 35 parts a day. So what tank is the best one to use? 

An unpopular tank, that is decent enough to get the job done, or a sleeper OP tank. I found the Chi-To SPG to be great for this. The Japanese TDs are not very popular, and you hardly see any of them (probably why no one complains), however its stats are a touch too good. The armor is OP against Tier VIs and VII MT/LTs, the cupola is troll, there is just enough side armor to be funky, and the gun with -10 depression, 310 dmg/shot, and a ridiculous 6.5s reload makes it an unrecognized OP little tank. I'm not the best player out there, and I'm smashing ace tankers once in under 10 games every time, (stock grind included). I farmed up about 40 parts in half an hour, yes this is the tank to go for.

If you don't have the time or resources to get such tanks, you can use a underpowered or unpopular premium tank. One I found some success in is the Loza's M4A2. it's a somewhat challenging tank to play, and because the techtree M4A3E8 is so similar, I suppose no one really plays it. Personally I really like the tank, and do ok-ish in it, so I managed to farm up some 2nd and 1st classes. I would still say the Chi-To SPG is better though.

Glhf ppl hope this helped :)   

Edited by P36C, 25 September 2020 - 09:00 PM.

STEEL_Firestorm #2 Posted 28 September 2020 - 09:23 AM

Sergeant

• 39715 battles
  • [OXO]
I don't think any tier 8 event will be easier than T-44-100 but I appreciate that we don't need to spend anything to get a tank. In fact, I got it after 2 days of grinding which is great. Unfortunately I'm not a fan of the e75ts. Oh well, can't be ungrateful!

TankDummy101 #3 Posted 28 September 2020 - 09:33 AM

Private

• 7364 battles
  • [ARMD]

for me the easiest tank was the AC IV Sentinel because it was easy to ace and the event itself is way too easy

awesome_guy290 #4 Posted 28 September 2020 - 12:04 PM

Sergeant

• 4115 battles
  • [BOGAN]
Light: VK 28.01
Medium: I literally do not play mediums tank for this event
Heavy: KV-3
TD: Jpanther

Player_of_wot #5 Posted 23 January 2021 - 05:22 AM

Private

• 9173 battles
  • [BLOWY]

well as a f2p player, i like the e75 ts a lot. It has great armor, Great gun, and decent mobility. u just have to angle and its op. well when i 1st played it i didnt quite like it.But the more i played, the more i got experience, the more i won, the better i got. Its a great tank in hulldown, sidescrape and angling. its just that u play more games in it and get accquintained with it.

*Sorry for my bad english* 

Thank you

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users