Jump to content


New Swedish Tanks


  • Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

JDBC567 #1 Posted 14 September 2020 - 06:22 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 2173 battles
  • 566
  • [13RT]
  • Member since:
    06-02-2019

What do you think about the new line? worth researching?

The leo seems ok, the strv 72 seems ok, the emil 1 seems not so good exept for the gun, the emil 2 seems ok and the kranvagn better than the previous tanks(good because of the turret, speed and dispersion but bad because of the DPM)

 



Danendra_Rafi_Noval_Yars #2 Posted 14 September 2020 - 08:53 AM

    Private

  • Member
  • 2990 battles
  • 9
  • [ASETA]
  • Member since:
    10-13-2015
hey its an auto loader got to have those

JDBC567 #3 Posted 14 September 2020 - 12:17 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 2173 battles
  • 566
  • [13RT]
  • Member since:
    06-02-2019

View PostDanendra_Rafi_Noval_Yars, on 14 September 2020 - 01:53 PM, said:

hey its an auto loader got to have those

Finally!! Another autoloader lover!!!

But only the tier 8,9 and 10 have autoloaders. And the t10 has really bad dpm


Edited by JDBC567, 14 September 2020 - 12:18 PM.


P36C #4 Posted 14 September 2020 - 04:14 PM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 24612 battles
  • 172
  • [ME0W]
  • Member since:
    09-01-2018

View PostJDBC567, on 13 September 2020 - 10:22 PM, said:

What do you think about the new line? worth researching?

The leo seems ok, the strv 72 seems ok, the emil 1 seems not so good exept for the gun, the emil 2 seems ok and the kranvagn better than the previous tanks(good because of the turret, speed and dispersion but bad because of the DPM)

 

They seem great, but I'm a bit sad they aren't really what they are on PC, which I was looking forward to. The Kranvagn, EMIL II has 9 degrees instead of 12 degrees of gun depression, and has trash mobility and DPM. Not saying it's bad, it has insane turret armor with good gun depression, but we'll see. The Leo looks good. As for the Stridsvagn 74, it looks great, only that it lost it's character trait of insane gun depression and no armor, but gained turret armor and 10 degrees, not bad but not amazing. 



JDBC567 #5 Posted 15 September 2020 - 05:24 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 2173 battles
  • 566
  • [13RT]
  • Member since:
    06-02-2019

View PostP36C, on 14 September 2020 - 09:14 PM, said:

They seem great, but I'm a bit sad they aren't really what they are on PC, which I was looking forward to. The Kranvagn, EMIL II has 9 degrees instead of 12 degrees of gun depression, and has trash mobility and DPM. Not saying it's bad, it has insane turret armor with good gun depression, but we'll see. The Leo looks good. As for the Stridsvagn 74, it looks great, only that it lost it's character trait of insane gun depression and no armor, but gained turret armor and 10 degrees, not bad but not amazing. 

Is the turret armour good though? It just seems like a 50 percent chance of troll bounce turret.

And the pc version of the tank also has a really good gun(as in the best medium gun at its tier) but looking at the stats, the gun seems kind of lacklustre. The main thing being the .34 dispersion which isn't really good.



P36C #6 Posted 15 September 2020 - 05:38 AM

    Sergeant

  • Member
  • 24612 battles
  • 172
  • [ME0W]
  • Member since:
    09-01-2018

View PostJDBC567, on 14 September 2020 - 09:24 PM, said:

Is the turret armour good though? It just seems like a 50 percent chance of troll bounce turret.

And the pc version of the tank also has a really good gun(as in the best medium gun at its tier) but looking at the stats, the gun seems kind of lacklustre. The main thing being the .34 dispersion which isn't really good.

It's mantlet is great, but there's no armor behind the mantlet, so you need to use the gun depression. The aim time is the best of Tier VI mediums currently, and the dispersion is 0.326, not 0.34, which with level 5 crew skills, provisions, and refined gun, goes down to 0.293, which is pretty good. With that and a gun laying drive, the aim time becomes a ridiculous 1.46 seconds!!! But then, I'd rather have 15 degrees, than armor. I can kind of see why they didn't balance this like PC though, as there aren't as many ridgelines for a tank like that, especially for a high RoF tank. 


Edited by P36C, 15 September 2020 - 05:38 AM.


JDBC567 #7 Posted 15 September 2020 - 01:19 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 2173 battles
  • 566
  • [13RT]
  • Member since:
    06-02-2019

View PostP36C, on 15 September 2020 - 10:38 AM, said:

It's mantlet is great, but there's no armor behind the mantlet, so you need to use the gun depression. The aim time is the best of Tier VI mediums currently, and the dispersion is 0.326, not 0.34, which with level 5 crew skills, provisions, and refined gun, goes down to 0.293, which is pretty good. With that and a gun laying drive, the aim time becomes a ridiculous 1.46 seconds!!! But then, I'd rather have 15 degrees, than armor. I can kind of see why they didn't balance this like PC though, as there aren't as many ridgelines for a tank like that, especially for a high RoF tank. 

I guess I misread the stats...again :(

 






3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users