Lost progress?

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Player_____1 #1 Posted 02 September 2020 - 05:31 AM

Corporal

• 1726 battles
  • [SURLY]

I just logged on today and seem to have lost all progress that i made yesterday.

See images below:

my notifications show that i’ve played games in the e100, as does blitzstars.  But my player profile shows that have havent played any games at all in the e100.  I just unlocked the e100 yesterday and played 21 games in it.

also, i had completed 4 or 5 levels in the grind event, but i have been reset bavk to zero.

is anyone else experiencing this?

Player_____1 #2 Posted 02 September 2020 - 05:35 AM

Corporal

• 1726 battles
  • [SURLY]
Hmmm, not sure how to upload screen shots, will try later

Jameslihk #3 Posted 02 September 2020 - 06:22 AM

Private

• 2804 battles
  • [TOP_G]
Yes, me too. All XP, credits, Battle Pass progress of yesterday are lost. I've submitted a ticket. No response yet. Maybe need more people.

Player_____1 #4 Posted 02 September 2020 - 07:15 AM

Corporal

• 1726 battles
  • [SURLY]

View PostJameslihk, on 02 September 2020 - 06:22 AM, said:

Yes, me too. All XP, credits, Battle Pass progress of yesterday are lost. I've submitted a ticket. No response yet. Maybe need more people.

yes i also submitted a ticket

no response yet

Jameslihk #5 Posted 02 September 2020 - 08:54 AM

Private

• 2804 battles
  • [TOP_G]

View PostPlayer_____1, on 02 September 2020 - 07:15 AM, said:

yes i also submitted a ticket

no response yet

This feels awful. I played some great battles yesterday with the 3x and 5x combat XP bonus. Haven't played a single battle today, as I'm afraid it won't count.

Cyril_Roy #6 Posted 02 September 2020 - 09:37 AM

Staff Sergeant

• 13054 battles
  • [WART]

They will sort it out somehow.they should be alble to give you back the progres you made for the event. but

dont think they ll give you back the credits and xp you made unless they have on it record.

it happened to me for one game and they gave me premium time instead.you should get plenty of premium time for that

wish they gave premium time certificates so one could choose when to use it.

good luck guys this pretty nasty.

matthewky_leung #7 Posted 02 September 2020 - 09:56 AM

Private

• 4696 battles
  • [PARA1]

I thought I was the only one experiencing this problem. I grinded SU-85, -100 and -152 with 122mm D-22 gun yesterday.

Meanwhile I bought the premium pass for "Fatal". If WG won't do anything, it's time to give up.

Ticket has been sent already. 

Player_____1 #8 Posted 03 September 2020 - 12:32 AM

Corporal

• 1726 battles
  • [SURLY]

I still havent had any response from wg.  How long do they typically take to respond?

I’m reluctant to play any more games until this is resolved.

Jameslihk #9 Posted 03 September 2020 - 01:13 AM

Private

• 2804 battles
  • [TOP_G]

View PostPlayer_____1, on 03 September 2020 - 12:32 AM, said:

I still havent had any response from wg.  How long do they typically take to respond?

I’m reluctant to play any more games until this is resolved.

I got a reply last night, saying they were looking into it and please be patient blah blah... There has been quite some discussions on Reddit about this. I see a vote where 77% players are fine, 14% from Asia server and 6% from NA server got the same problem.

Player_____1 #10 Posted 03 September 2020 - 03:21 AM

Corporal

• 1726 battles
  • [SURLY]

I just recieved a reply to my ticket:

Block Quote

Dear Player_____1,

Thank you for contacting us about this situation. Please accept our apologies caused by this issue.

Our developers are aware of this issue and are looking for ways to eliminate it. Sadly this can happen.
I know this can be frustrating however we are aware of this issue, and we are working to rectify this problem as fast as we can.

We'll surely notify the players about the final status of the problem and the compensation question on the website of the game. We kindly ask you to keep patience and follow the news.

We apologize for any inconvenience this can cause and hope for understanding.
Kind regards,

Jameslihk #11 Posted 03 September 2020 - 06:00 AM

Private

• 2804 battles
  • [TOP_G]

View PostPlayer_____1, on 03 September 2020 - 03:21 AM, said:

I wonder what the compensation would be. I'd like some free XP. Premium account not really necessary for me as I've already got many days left.

__Slap__ #12 Posted 03 September 2020 - 08:37 AM

Private

• 1969 battles
  • [EAT]

View PostJameslihk, on 03 September 2020 - 06:00 AM, said:

I wonder what the compensation would be. I'd like some free XP. Premium account not really necessary for me as I've already got many days left.

They will probably give you a free skip of some of the battle pass levels and some premium time.

Edited by __Slap__, 03 September 2020 - 08:37 AM.

Katiboi716 #13 Posted 03 September 2020 - 08:49 AM

Private

• 3038 battles
  • [EGUNS]

View PostPlayer_____1, on 03 September 2020 - 03:21 AM, said:

I got the same reply as well. I am expecting a good compensation lol

xxxBOOxxx #14 Posted 04 September 2020 - 07:40 AM

Private

• 2347 battles
  • [TRIBE]

I have the same issues and worse, 2 days in a row it happened. I firmly believe it is related to uprising. Because when the Uprising event started, the first two days for me the battles were not counting, I would do a great battle.... and then low and behold it would like freeze at the end... and then drop me back to the garage with no results shown... and no credits or xp received.  I sent a ticket for that and of course like everyone else received the 2 days of premium.  

Then when the Operation Code Fatal started, I purchased the battle pass.  I Worked hard that first day as it was still part of Uprising as well, and ground through the KV4 to get to the STi, researched that and made the KV4 elite.  I then fully upgraded my Su152. Had made it to Level 4 or 5 on Fatal, and finished the bracelet event. Logged out went to bed.  

Logged in next day, and all progress was gone, as if I never played the day before.  Fatal on level 1, bracelet event not finished, missions not done. Credits and xp earned gone.  STi....gone. Furious! 

Sent in a ticket.  Contemplated what to do.  Uprisings last day..... oh well.... into it..... lets get this back. 

Did it all again, Kv4 Elite, STi researched, T71 almost elite, panther in my grasp, bracelet event done...again.... Level 7 complete on Fatal. Logged out mid afternoon, logged in about 9pm... everything GONE AGAIN.  I kid you not I was crushed.  

More tickets and screen shots and proof and a whole frigin novel sent to support.  I am a female and not that it matters..... but I sat here and flippin cried. Call me whatever you like....... I was so upset.  No one else in my household who plays lost their progress and there are 5 of us in the house who play.  

I tried yesterday to finished the bracelet event before it ended, but copped dreadful teams and lost all 3 battles, so achieved nothing, and blew my KV4 stats as it had so few recorded battles as most were done in uprising or the other crazy modes.  So you can imagine how that went down.  

Today, got a couple of wins.... and then copped another pathetic issue....

I was platooning in Tier 5 my whole team was of course tier 5 and 6, and low and behold the other team had a dracula and type 62 dragon platooning.... yup tier 7... they were the only 2 tier 7’s in the battle.... it was a tier 5/6 battle.  No 7 in my team, no not a one.  I have sent that screen shot in too with a ....please explain.  

So I am about ready to give up.  I am a re roll, obviously, have played for the last 6 years, most of those on the NA server as for some reason when we started that’s where our accounts started.  Hence the re roll to Asia.  But I am about at my limit.  I have lost in that 2 days over 100K of blue stars, not to mention crew xp, free xp, gold from the bracelet event, credits etc etc. no mission counted so even the rewards chests wont be reached. Wasted premium, stats, everything. 

Player_____1 #15 Posted 04 September 2020 - 09:15 AM

Corporal

• 1726 battles
  • [SURLY]
I’ve stopped playing this account until this issue gets resolved.  I’m playing a few games on my original account.

__iTATi__ #16 Posted 04 September 2020 - 12:51 PM

Staff Sergeant

• 4323 battles
  • [ABOTS]

View PostxxxBOOxxx, on 04 September 2020 - 07:40 AM, said:

I have the same issues and worse, 2 days in a row it happened. I firmly believe it is related to uprising. Because when the Uprising event started, the first two days for me the battles were not counting, I would do a great battle.... and then low and behold it would like freeze at the end... and then drop me back to the garage with no results shown... and no credits or xp received.  I sent a ticket for that and of course like everyone else received the 2 days of premium.  

Then when the Operation Code Fatal started, I purchased the battle pass.  I Worked hard that first day as it was still part of Uprising as well, and ground through the KV4 to get to the STi, researched that and made the KV4 elite.  I then fully upgraded my Su152. Had made it to Level 4 or 5 on Fatal, and finished the bracelet event. Logged out went to bed.  

Logged in next day, and all progress was gone, as if I never played the day before.  Fatal on level 1, bracelet event not finished, missions not done. Credits and xp earned gone.  STi....gone. Furious! 

Sent in a ticket.  Contemplated what to do.  Uprisings last day..... oh well.... into it..... lets get this back. 

Did it all again, Kv4 Elite, STi researched, T71 almost elite, panther in my grasp, bracelet event done...again.... Level 7 complete on Fatal. Logged out mid afternoon, logged in about 9pm... everything GONE AGAIN.  I kid you not I was crushed.  

More tickets and screen shots and proof and a whole frigin novel sent to support.  I am a female and not that it matters..... but I sat here and flippin cried. Call me whatever you like....... I was so upset.  No one else in my household who plays lost their progress and there are 5 of us in the house who play.  

I tried yesterday to finished the bracelet event before it ended, but copped dreadful teams and lost all 3 battles, so achieved nothing, and blew my KV4 stats as it had so few recorded battles as most were done in uprising or the other crazy modes.  So you can imagine how that went down.  

Today, got a couple of wins.... and then copped another pathetic issue....

I was platooning in Tier 5 my whole team was of course tier 5 and 6, and low and behold the other team had a dracula and type 62 dragon platooning.... yup tier 7... they were the only 2 tier 7’s in the battle.... it was a tier 5/6 battle.  No 7 in my team, no not a one.  I have sent that screen shot in too with a ....please explain.  

So I am about ready to give up.  I am a re roll, obviously, have played for the last 6 years, most of those on the NA server as for some reason when we started that’s where our accounts started.  Hence the re roll to Asia.  But I am about at my limit.  I have lost in that 2 days over 100K of blue stars, not to mention crew xp, free xp, gold from the bracelet event, credits etc etc. no mission counted so even the rewards chests wont be reached. Wasted premium, stats, everything. 

Really feel for ya. I would be crushed too, I played both those days hard as well and would be distraught at losing all my progress- twice. 

Fortunately I did not have any issues but obviously many did. It is strange that some were hit and others not. I am wondering if it is just those to connected to one of the three (?) servers. Then again, this has happened in other regions too.

__Slap__ #17 Posted 04 September 2020 - 01:49 PM

Private

• 1969 battles
  • [EAT]

Just saw update on FB,

Players affected by this will get:  

15 Epic Credit boosters

10 5x XP certs

80 Fatal Operation Chips

Also, all players will get 3 days of prem time if they login between 5th and 7th of September - due to other server issues. 

They say it is impossible to recover the lost history - so not sure how the above will go down with those that lost out. 

xxxBOOxxx #18 Posted 04 September 2020 - 09:34 PM

Private

• 2347 battles
  • [TRIBE]
Thank you ITATi, yes I am still crushed over it, even the couple of games I had yesterday just weren’t fun, such a bitter feeling. I want my KV4 elite and my STi back, my 100k PLUS of xp I earned.... this could be the end of the game for me. Maybe they can just refund my battle pass and i can uninstall.     If Slap is right and that’s the compensation, I don’t think it is enough. What about the bracelet event? The gold that i won and was removed twice, the tier one collector model thing, which i keep rather than trade for xp, what about mission progress, sure times x5 is nice but free xp should be given, why should i have to earn back for the third time what was taken twice, just give it back, I have submitted all the screen shots proving the xp I earned, so just give me free xp. They should be replacing what was lost and a bonus extra to smooth things over. Not just saying, oh here are some booster...go earn your stuff AGAIN. 

TnkDztroyer #19 Posted 04 September 2020 - 11:33 PM

Captain

• 10 battles

Un-be-liveable!! Wargaming should change their name to "World of Stuffups Blitz". They NEVER do ANYTHING without stuffing something up.! And I wonder will they compensate everyone affected (will they know who's been affected?) or just those who send in tickets and complain? 

Also I made a purchase but I never got it, so I sent a ticket. WG replied that they weren't sure what had happened, but were looking into it and be patient, etc. I've since replied a couple of time asking what's happening, but they just say the same thing, so eventually I gave up as obviously they don't intend doing anything about it. But at least I never lost any money because the purchase price never got deducted from my account.

Greens 0 / Reds 7 situation normal..  

xxxBOOxxx #20 Posted 05 September 2020 - 09:22 AM

Private

• 2347 battles
  • [TRIBE]
Don’t you love how ALL players get three days of premium, so those of us who were done over on the three days are still done over as everyone else gets the three days too but never lost any to start with. So they get 3 bonus days so they are still better off than us. I have a screen shot of the x5 I did in my KV4 during uprising, with the video as well, i received 25k xp in 1 battle, I kid you not. I have the screenshot to prove it. It was so high, due to the damage, as uprising is like three battles in one. Did a x5 today, 10k xp. So.... compensation of 10 x5 certificates, just doesn’t cut it for me. Sorry. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users