Why can't I battle in a platoon?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Minerobloxer11 #1 Posted 09 August 2020 - 01:27 AM

Private

• 283 battles
I tried to platoon with my friend, we got our tanks ready and I pressed "BATTLE" but then we waited for a full 10 minutes and at that point, I stopped looking for a match. I tried playing with a different friend, the same happened. Does anyone know why this happens?

P36C #2 Posted 09 August 2020 - 04:29 AM

Sergeant

• 24359 battles
  • [ME0W]

View PostMinerobloxer11, on 08 August 2020 - 05:27 PM, said:

I tried to platoon with my friend, we got our tanks ready and I pressed "BATTLE" but then we waited for a full 10 minutes and at that point, I stopped looking for a match. I tried playing with a different friend, the same happened. Does anyone know why this happens?

There needs to be another platoon on the enemy team of the exact same tier, so if you're playing when the server is less active, you may not get in a battle. Also, if you're by any chance in a fail toon (platooning with a tank of another tier than yours), the opposite team must have the exact same fail toon with the same tiers. You don't see many fail toons, so if you're in one, that may be the issue. 

Hope this helped :) 

Cheers 

BossArdnutz #3 Posted 09 August 2020 - 10:03 PM

First Lieutenant

• 30284 battles
  • [-IT-]
I thought the same thing about fail toons - until I found myself in a game where one team had a platoon of tier VIIIs and a platoon of tier VIIs, while the other team had two tier VII/VIII fail toons!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users