Jump to content


Eachnation for each type


  • Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

NonSt72 #1 Posted 05 August 2020 - 10:29 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 544 battles
  • 16
  • Member since:
    08-17-2018

So out of curiosity but also help, because I never know what will happen in future 

Which nation performs best with each tank type

basically 

TD -
1.Germany 
2. Soviet
Light Tank -

1.France 
2. US
and so on and so on

I just need to know this for future 
just incase I would go for a good line overall 
for a certain tank
 



JDBC567 #2 Posted 05 August 2020 - 11:08 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 2222 battles
  • 569
  • [13RT]
  • Member since:
    06-02-2019

German tds are accurate(non derp ones) and generally feature high alpha guns.

Soviet tds are mobile with a bit of armour and again high alpha

British tds are made of paper and have the highest alpha damage in the game(fv215 the 4405 has a clip)

The American tds are well armoured( higher tiers) there is a choice of turreted and non turreted(the non turreted line has better armour. Non turreted as in t110e3 line)

The French tds are a hard line to play. Somewhat mobile non turreted and bad armour(not as bad as lights but worse than mediums). Never played them. If you chose this line, free exp the sau.

Russian mediums boast great mobility, ok alpha and low armour( tier 9 and 10 have good armour).

German mediums are again fast and have better armour than the Russians.

British mediums are dpm monsters and are paper thin.

European mediums till the tier 7 tank are hill fighters and Hull down tanks. Tier 8 onwards, they are hit and run fighters and brawlers.

American mediums are type of standard with high rof and Hull down armour.

German heavies have thick armour and hard hitting guns.

Russian heavies have thicker armour(well sloped) and also have decent guns. They are also very mobile( except the kv1, kv3, kv2 and kv4)

American heavies are for experienced players. Play much more like heaviums tan traditional heavies.

French heavies are hard to play and have cardboard armour but cool and destructive guns( especially tier 8 onwards) they are also very mobile.

French lights have great autoloaders and good mobility. They are small and have good camo.

Us lights have atgms at higher tiers and lower tiered tanks have good guns that lack alpha damage.

Russian lights are actually mediums in terms of armour but are fast and have good guns.

German lights have zero armour( except the VK 28.01) but are fast( ru 251). This line goes till tier 8 only.


Did I miss anything?
This is a short guide only and not a full guide with complete strong points and cons.
All tanks in the line may not follow the above points.

 

Now I'll list some tanks from each class that are great.

Russian-- 

Lttb

T100 Lightweight

T62a

All the objects

Su 152 and isu152

Kv3, kv4 , is, is3, is8,st1,is4,kv2  andis7(basically all the heavies except the kv1s and kv1)

German-speaking 

Stug3g

Leopard

Leopard 1

Stug

Vk36

Vk30p

Tiger2

E100

Jagdpanther line

Grille

Borsig

Vk28

Panther

 

French-

Bdr

Bathtub

Amx12t

AMX 1390

Batchats

 

 

Us-

Hellcat

T110e3 and e4

T1 heavy

T29

T32

Chafee

Bulldog

ATGMs

 

 

Europe-

IDK

 

China- Russian rip offs

The wz113 is good

 

My new longest post!

 


Edited by JDBC567, 05 August 2020 - 11:15 AM.


NonSt72 #3 Posted 05 August 2020 - 11:33 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 544 battles
  • 16
  • Member since:
    08-17-2018

View PostJDBC567, on 05 August 2020 - 11:08 AM, said:

German tds are accurate(non derp ones) and generally feature high alpha guns.

Soviet tds are mobile with a bit of armour and again high alpha

British tds are made of paper and have the highest alpha damage in the game(fv215 the 4405 has a clip)

The American tds are well armoured( higher tiers) there is a choice of turreted and non turreted(the non turreted line has better armour. Non turreted as in t110e3 line)

The French tds are a hard line to play. Somewhat mobile non turreted and bad armour(not as bad as lights but worse than mediums). Never played them. If you chose this line, free exp the sau.

Russian mediums boast great mobility, ok alpha and low armour( tier 9 and 10 have good armour).

German mediums are again fast and have better armour than the Russians.

British mediums are dpm monsters and are paper thin.

European mediums till the tier 7 tank are hill fighters and Hull down tanks. Tier 8 onwards, they are hit and run fighters and brawlers.

American mediums are type of standard with high rof and Hull down armour.

German heavies have thick armour and hard hitting guns.

Russian heavies have thicker armour(well sloped) and also have decent guns. They are also very mobile( except the kv1, kv3, kv2 and kv4)

American heavies are for experienced players. Play much more like heaviums tan traditional heavies.

French heavies are hard to play and have cardboard armour but cool and destructive guns( especially tier 8 onwards) they are also very mobile.

French lights have great autoloaders and good mobility. They are small and have good camo.

Us lights have atgms at higher tiers and lower tiered tanks have good guns that lack alpha damage.

Russian lights are actually mediums in terms of armour but are fast and have good guns.

German lights have zero armour( except the VK 28.01) but are fast( ru 251). This line goes till tier 8 only.


Did I miss anything?
This is a short guide only and not a full guide with complete strong points and cons.
All tanks in the line may not follow the above points.

 

Now I'll list some tanks from each class that are great.

Russian-- 

Lttb

T100 Lightweight

T62a

All the objects

Su 152 and isu152

Kv3, kv4 , is, is3, is8,st1,is4,kv2  andis7(basically all the heavies except the kv1s and kv1)

German-speaking 

Stug3g

Leopard

Leopard 1

Stug

Vk36

Vk30p

Tiger2

E100

Jagdpanther line

Grille

Borsig

Vk28

Panther

 

French-

Bdr

Bathtub

Amx12t

AMX 1390

Batchats

 

 

Us-

Hellcat

T110e3 and e4

T1 heavy

T29

T32

Chafee

Bulldog

ATGMs

 

 

Europe-

IDK

 

China- Russian rip offs

The wz113 is good

 

My new longest post!

 



My God
I didn't expect this much info 
But thank you 



NonSt72 #4 Posted 05 August 2020 - 11:38 AM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 544 battles
  • 16
  • Member since:
    08-17-2018
Also you missed British Heavies and Lights 
but you already talked about them in my other posts

JDBC567 #5 Posted 05 August 2020 - 12:31 PM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 2222 battles
  • 569
  • [13RT]
  • Member since:
    06-02-2019

View PostNonSt72, on 05 August 2020 - 04:33 PM, said:



My God
I didn't expect this much info 
But thank you 

I'll make a concise edition--

Mediums- Russian

Heavies- e100 line or either of the is lines

Lights- Russian or American or British

Td- German e100 line or American t110e3 line 

Or Russian derp line(the one with the su152. Idk it's tier 10 tank).

 

Anything Russian should be fine but they have bad accuracy.

Anything German is fine and they don't have a consistent weak point

British are also mix and match

The British 215v 183 line is good but only if you don't mind slooooow tanks.

The Americans are great till tier 7 but after that, you need skill and experience to play them properly.

The Japanese and also for skilled players because of the weak armour and only decent mobility.

The Chinese are slightly worse versions of the Russians. Except the tds they are completely different and I don't know anything about them.

 

 



NonSt72 #6 Posted 05 August 2020 - 12:45 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 544 battles
  • 16
  • Member since:
    08-17-2018

View PostJDBC567, on 05 August 2020 - 12:31 PM, said:

I'll make a concise edition--

Mediums- Russian

Heavies- e100 line or either of the is lines

Lights- Russian or American or British

Td- German e100 line or American t110e3 line 

Or Russian derp line(the one with the su152. Idk it's tier 10 tank).

 

Anything Russian should be fine but they have bad accuracy.

Anything German is fine and they don't have a consistent weak point

British are also mix and match

The British 215v 183 line is good but only if you don't mind slooooow tanks.

The Americans are great till tier 7 but after that, you need skill and experience to play them properly.

The Japanese and also for skilled players because of the weak armour and only decent mobility.

The Chinese are slightly worse versions of the Russians. Except the tds they are completely different and I don't know anything about them.

 

 



Ah I see 
Thank you



NonSt72 #7 Posted 05 August 2020 - 12:54 PM

    Corporal

  • Member
  • 544 battles
  • 16
  • Member since:
    08-17-2018

View PostJDBC567, on 05 August 2020 - 12:31 PM, said:

I'll make a concise edition--

Mediums- Russian

Heavies- e100 line or either of the is lines

Lights- Russian or American or British

Td- German e100 line or American t110e3 line 

Or Russian derp line(the one with the su152. Idk it's tier 10 tank).

 

Anything Russian should be fine but they have bad accuracy.

Anything German is fine and they don't have a consistent weak point

British are also mix and match

The British 215v 183 line is good but only if you don't mind slooooow tanks.

The Americans are great till tier 7 but after that, you need skill and experience to play them properly.

The Japanese and also for skilled players because of the weak armour and only decent mobility.

The Chinese are slightly worse versions of the Russians. Except the tds they are completely different and I don't know anything about them.

 

 



Is FV4005 better or worse that 215v 183 
as in 
in terms of overall viability also compared to other tank destroyers 
as in 
overall



JDBC567 #8 Posted 06 August 2020 - 02:51 AM

    First Lieutenant

  • Member
  • 2222 battles
  • 569
  • [13RT]
  • Member since:
    06-02-2019
I'd prefer the Fv4005 as it has better pen, better mobility and it's an autoloaders that can take out more than half the HP of the reds in 6 seconds.
Also, their reload times are nearly similar but an autoloader leaves you less vulnerable as the reds have more trouble tracking your clip. You can reload after firing and they will think you still have 2 shots so they won't be too aggressive. The 215 on the other hand just has a fear factor before the shot




1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users